AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

These are going to be two great games today. A break either way could change the outcome. Otherwise I think both home teams win and it will be the two #1's in the AFC-NFC Championship Game. 

The Pats game is going to be like watching a grown man playing wack-a-mole with an actual sledgehammer. The early game should be a lot of fun. 

24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

My high school buddy lives with his immediate family in NOLA. Said it’s PACKEDDD. Tons of traffic. That Dome is going to be so loud. Too many dedicated fans coming from every direction.

I honestly don't think the Rams have much of a chance there today.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I honestly don't think the Rams have much of a chance there today.

Think it’s going to come down to the Saints Defense. The Ram likes to run the ball and they mix it with a ton of play action(which goes hand in hand). Saints can’t get fooled today and they have to at least try to limit the rushing attack. We all know the Saints will score points but it’s gonna be on the defense to get ahold of what the Ram’s are trying to keep them off balance with.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I think it'll be a Rams Pats Super bowl but I hope I'm wrong

UGH!  Come on Ant. We need to BELIEVE MAN!!!!   :)   

The Chiefs have the firepower and are at Home! That's as good as we've gotten in front of a Pats Super Bowl in a long time! 

F THE PATS!!!!! 

Archived