Let's go Chiefs

Maxman

Down with the Pats. This is their last stand, it ends today. No more Super Bowls. No more AFC championship games. Your time is over.

Great story. Great run. Blah blah friggidy da, it is over. Yes I typed out friggidy, deal with it the same way all those people wearing Tommy Brady jerseys have to deal with his story ending today.

Andy Reid, please wake up today and forget that you are Andy Reid in the playoffs.

This ends today.

The Jets time is now. Well soon to now, like next season but you get the point.  :)

35 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Down with the Pats. This is their last stand, it ends today. No more Super Bowls. No more AFC championship games. Your time is over.

Great story. Great run. Blah blah friggidy da, it is over. Yes I typed out friggidy, deal with it the same way all those people wearing Tommy Brady jerseys have to deal with his story ending today.

Andy Reid, please wake up today and forget that you are Andy Reid in the playoffs.

This ends today.

The Jets time is now. Well soon to now, like next season but you get the point.  :)

These posts never seem to age well.

Go Chiefs!!!

42 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This ends today.

Good message Boss. 

It’s time. It’s better for the league that Mahomes rips the torch from Brady’s feminine hands (since he won’t pass it). 

All we can do is hope that football stays fun a couple more weeks, and by fun I mean teams we have no reason to hate and Pats fans crying about ironic sh*t like officiating, fairness, and respect.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

This ends today.

tenor.gif

Let's go Chefs!!!!

This ends today.
The Jets time is now. Well soon to now, like next season but you get the point. 
Like most of us here on this board we can only hope that your words come to reality. I for one am sick of talking about TB12 and ******* Belichick. I'm hoping that the Brady show is off the air.

Taps

Archived