Dee Ford - 0 sacks, 0 tackles

Ghost

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

Dont care its one game get me this guy 

Yeah...one game that was the most important in franchise history in the past two decades, and not only craps the bed playing wise, loses the game SINGLE-HANDEDLY because he can't line up on his side of scrimmage.

So YES!  PLEASE!!!!  Lets sign him for 20 million a year. 

I’ll take a prolific offensive playmaker over a prolific pass rusher every time. It’s much tougher to stop a great offensive player than a pass rusher. What did Mack do in the playoffs? Watt? Ingram/Bosa? The Jets need to try to trade down in the first round twice, pick up a couple more day-two picks and stock up on offense. 

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We should not sign ford or clowney or bell.  Build through the draft.  Only bring in low tier free agents.

So then burn the cap money in the bushes behind one jets drive? We’ve drafted so badly we have no one in house worth paying 

16 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Ford gets his stats lining up opposite Houston.  I feel sorry for whoever signs this clown to big money which will probably be us

I initially thought that was the case but it wasn't so this year. He put up numbers when Houston was out. 

Big zero today, though. 

1 minute ago, jgb said:

So then burn the cap money in the bushes behind one jets drive? We’ve drafted so badly we have no one in house worth paying 

You are watching the patriots get to super bowl after super bowl and they would never bring in a bell or an expensive free agent pass rusher.

But yes, lets bring in these guys who will sh!t the bed once they get paid.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You are watching the patriots get to super bowl after super bowl and they would never bring in a bell or an expensive free agent pass rusher.

But yes, lets bring in these guys who will sh!t the bed once they get paid.

Oh wow so that’s what all the other 31 teams are doing wrong. Copy the Pats! Why didn’t anyone think about that??

Archived