Soft bi**h Jamal Adams tweets that Brady is the Goat, gets publicly shamed by Darron Lee of all people. Where is your god now, homer scum?

T0mShane

3 hours ago, BigO said:

Tom Brady [Twitter account]

@#33 Thx homie. I’ll send you 2 tix to the SB and my autographed jersey. It’ll be the closest you’ll get to the SB ya know. Ya feel me homie. 

And to think instead of trading this for Khalil Mack Macagnan said he’d take a pass

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That is truly a firm rebuke by Darron. “Get your mind right”? Jesus 

Lee is absolutely horrifyingly bad.  Cut him and resign Hewitt who played significantly better

Our defense automatically improves if we get rid of Lee and Skrine

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Brady is statistically the greatest of all time...sucks that he is our division rival but would you rather have lost all these games over the years to some nobody? At least if we lose to the best* there is some sort of justification for it other than " we suck"

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

I’d rather the jets be managed well

I’d rather the jets be managed well
Head coaches responsibility to make sure players are giving their all on the field every Sunday. How many guys in the passed 4 years can you really truely and honestly say made that 100 percent effort? I can only think of two which are Jamal Adams and Ryan Fitzpatrick

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’d like to apologize for calling Jamal Adams a “soft bitch” last night. It was excessive. I was emotional about the Patriots ruining another Super Bowl and took it out on Jamal for praising Tom Brady. I realize Jamal is still young and runs a 4.56 40-yard dash and doesn’t know any better. Also, anyone that praised Brady last night or into today goes on my Enemies List and will perish. Sorry, Jamal, and others. 

Apology accepted. Its ok to say that tom Brady is a great qb and still be a Jet fan. Its a matter of being a mature adult. 

34 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I dunno why but on this messageboard Belichick is a God but Brady is essentially treated like a glorified Trent Dilfer

It’s the other way around

All the evidence points to the dynasty being because of Brady but fans and the media love to give belichick all the credit.  I saw a headline that said something like "Belichick stops mahomes".  The chiefs O had the ball for 20 minutes and KC scored 31, NE won because they controlled the clock and scored not because of what they did to mahomes.  It reminds me of those that gave BB credit for SB XXV when Buffalo's O dominated the NYG D but they won because the O held the ball for 40 minutes.

BB has a reputation that is unearned but once you have it people will always give you credit.  The facts show BB has been a poor HC work Brady and a mediocre defensive coach without LT.  

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jamal deleted the original tweet that this was a reply to, because he is a feckless front-running JR Smith-style hanger-on.

It’s funny because Darren Lee’s gonna be off the PEDs and get cut once he wilts back to his normal play. 

9 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Why do people get offended when people praise Brady? I hate the Pats, but do love watching the greatest QB ever. 

But the homers will say he's a scrub system QB and the Pats are cheaters, and then wonder where our losing mentality comes from. Instead of making excuses, how about we take notes, and dethrone them? 

We saw who will be remembered as the GOAT yesterday in the AFCCG, but I'm not sure it was Brady.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

That is truly a firm rebuke by Darron. “Get your mind right”? Jesus 

Tom, put the bong and go to bed. Tom Brady is an all-time great. Do I like it? No! I fu<cking hate it. But, it is what it is. 

What we have here is Jamal Adams believing in his own greatness and his ability to beat Brady, and Darron Lee doubting himself. It is why Adams will have a great career and Lee may very well be out of the league before the 2021 season.

Bottom line, Brady wins and the Jets don't. You don't make the Jets a winner by knocking Brady's ridiculous accomplishments. You make the Jets great by being great. Adams gets that. Lee does not.

53 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Dee Ford lining (up in the neutral zone)

otherwise game ovah

So true. But Brady is great!  Every one has forgotten that he threw the game away there.  Both Brady and Brees both made awful throws late in the game. Brees made several.  And these are the vets.

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

he's being shamed b/c he tweeted something that is correct?

As jets fans reality is typically pretty depressing, some if us dont like being reminded of it 

I think its weak that he deleted the tweet but have no problem with him saying it, you can acknowledge how good your rival is and still want to beat them on the field 

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Has anyone mentioned Brady getting bailed out of throwing the game losing interception missing a wide open Gronk because Dee Ford couldnt line up properly?

It hit the reciever on the hands, but yeah, Dee Ford cant be sleeping well

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

“My Glory day”? Who talks like this? 

Guys who are only concerned with how they look while playing the game. Not if they win or lose. Kinda like celebrating a defensive stop when your team is down 21-0. Stay Gold Jamal.

Archived