Soft bi**h Jamal Adams tweets that Brady is the Goat, gets publicly shamed by Darron Lee of all people. Where is your god now, homer scum?

T0mShane

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys who are only concerned with how they look while playing the game. Not if they win or lose. Kinda like celebrating a defensive stop when your team is down 21-0. Stay Gold Jamal.

Jamal plays with high intensity for every second he’s on the field. He celebrates himself but he’s also the first guy to praise or celebrate with a teammate when they do something regardless of score.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

9 hours ago, BigO said:

That looks familiar. Is that at the Miccosukee Indian reserve in the Everglades of South Florida? I went to that show back in 1988 as a kid and saw the same thing except the guy DIDN'T get his head crushed by the alligator. My uncle was drinking buddies w/one of the guys in the reserve and went at least once every summer to that reserve. It's a good place to take the kids, I have fond memories.

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

That looks familiar. Is that at the Miccosukee Indian reserve in the Everglades of South Florida? I went to that show back in 1988 as a kid and saw the same thing except the guy DIDN'T get his head crushed by the alligator. My uncle was drinking buddies w/one of the guys in the reserve and went at least once every summer to that reserve. It's a good place to take the kids, I have fond memories.

I would love to go if I get to pick the person who gets their head clamped on by that gator.

47 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Has anyone mentioned Brady getting bailed out of throwing the game losing interception missing a wide open Gronk because Dee Ford couldnt line up properly?

And that makes Jamal won't about Brady's career how?  

14 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Why do people get offended when people praise Brady? I hate the Pats, but do love watching the greatest QB ever. 

But the homers will say he's a scrub system QB and the Pats are cheaters, and then wonder where our losing mentality comes from. Instead of making excuses, how about we take notes, and dethrone them? 

Because he is a g#$ %^&* cheater!

21 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Jamal plays with high intensity for every second he’s on the field. He celebrates himself but he’s also the first guy to praise or celebrate with a teammate when they do something regardless of score.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

No one doubts his intensity we just want him to STFU and play. Its that simple. When a suspended teammate calls you out for your nonsense it should tell you something. Like I said Stay Gold Jamal.

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

Don’t think so but I’ll check. One thing for sure....you’d have to be pretty drunk to do something so moronic, or watch replays of Bowles coaching the Jets.

Checked: Don’t have a clue. But you might be right about it being in Florida. They do stupid stuff like that down there. The heat can make you do some wacky things. 

49 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I guess watching Pat Mahomes reminds me that we picked Jamal before him, and it stings a lot.   A safety that can't cover.  He is doing better, but dang it the GM who made this blunder is picking again this year.  

I thought safeties were supposed to be able to cover. My bad. 

11 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Can you imagine the records Marino or Fouts would crush if they played in this pussy league starting in 2001?

Exactly. People talk a lot crapola about your posts (not me ?) BUT you are right on here. And you can add a dozen others to that list as well. Which is why Brady is not even top 10 IMO.

6 minutes ago, BigO said:

Exactly. People talk a lot crapola about your posts (not me ?) BUT you are right on here. And you can add a dozen others to that list as well. Which is why Brady is not even top 10 IMO.

Their entire offense is dink & dunk now. He threw the ball over 20 yards like once or twice? Can some credit go to the guys catching those dink & dunks? Edelman, White had like 7 catches, Burkhead, the Hogan (non catch), Gronk falling backwards. 

Just one drop on one of those 3rd downs & they probably lose. It was an incredible team effort.

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Their entire offense is dink & dunk now. He threw the ball over 20 yards like once or twice? Can some credit go to the guys catching those dink & dunks? Edelman, White had like 7 catches, Burkhead, the Hogan (non catch), Gronk falling backwards. 

Just one drop on one of those 3rd downs & they probably lose. It was an incredible team effort.

Edelman is the straw that stirs their drink. Without him, they’re nothing. 

56 minutes ago, BigO said:

Don’t think so but I’ll check. One thing for sure....you’d have to be pretty drunk to do something so moronic, or watch replays of Bowles coaching the Jets.

Checked: Don’t have a clue. But you might be right about it being in Florida. They do stupid stuff like that down there. The heat can make you do some wacky things. 

Well, for the uniformed:

It's part of their history/culture for food. They do that "wacky thing" as part of their training b/c, historically, they hunted and wrestled alligators for survival in the swampy Everglades. In order to hunt, the younger men had to train on how to handle/wrestle an alligator first. So that's how it became a ritual/rite of passage for that community. 

As more "non-natives" inhabited FLA, the tribe started to sell the skins on roadsides and wrestle gators (usually w/snout taped shut) for tourists as additional income and it's become a staple since. 

So yeah, pretty drunk to do that . . . 

Archived