NFL = WWE?

Philc1

8 hours ago, Pcola said:

Been saying this for years.  When a team like the Pats go a full season with only 5 pass interferences called against them is ridiculous.  That’s about 1 game for Skrine.

So a team with inferior players on their OL and secondary but never get flagged for holding or PI, it’s not hard to win in this league.

"Delores" Clairborne was never close enough to the receiver to be called for Pass Interference, much less Defensive Holding, yet there are people on this board who think he should be retained/resigned.  Don't get it.  The thing with the "Cheaters" is remarkable though, given the fact that their secondary struggles to run with receivers.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Xtina said:

In a world where Brady is the beneficiary of undeserved call after call after call, that one managed to stand out. Unbelievably blatant and horrific. The NFL is really pushing the envelope in what we’re expected to swallow. The nfl has to be mocked for this.  This needs to be kept on the front burner the way Harry Connick Jr is calling out Goodell for the Saints non call. 

Image may contain: text

Good thing they took that pistol off him at the airport.

19 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

And they called it! Ha ha they declined the roughing the passer to accept another penalty and kept the first down play..lol

And CJ was getting called every single time. Stop bending the truth because you bitter.

I’m not bitter.  I’m actually a fan of Brady and respect the guy I just call it like it is

16 hours ago, Blackout said:

How come Patriot fans are allowed to come here and troll???  I figured this would be the only place you can avoid those jerks.

If you go on patsfans.com and say anything even objective, not negative, objective about a Boston team you get banned immediately 

I’m not saying the mods should do that here but it just shows the sensitivity of bostonians

Archived