Because I'm always wrong about this stuff, my 1st 2019 Jets Draft Pick Odds

Sarge4Tide

IF the Jets stay at #3, here are my opening, pre-Free Agency Odds on who we will pick

Josh Allen DE Kentucky 3 -1
Quinnen Williams DT Alabama 5 -1
Ed Oliver DT Houston 11 -1
Jonah Williams OL Alabama 15 -1
Rashan Gary DL Michigan 18 -1
Jeffery Simmons DT Miss St. 20 -1
Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson 23 -1
Nick Bosa DE Ohio State 26 -1
Greg Little OL Mississippi 42 -1
N'Keal Harry WR Arizona St 44 -1
Jawaan Taylor OL Florida 48 -1
Cody Ford OL Oklahoma 52 -1
Field     30 -1

7 of the top 8 are yet more Dline?

Sickening tbqh. Nothing would disappoint me more than chasing the ‘elite pass rush’ dragon yet again. 

This is an offense-dominated league. We have an unprotected possible franchise QB.

But no, more Dtackles....

10 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Im seriously hoping we have an opportunity to trade down and grab multiple offensive lineman.

You have to think a QB is going to emerge as a Top 3 pick - in a best case scenario, 2  QBs set up a Mayfield/Darnold scenario with Bosa playing the role of Saquan Barkley .  If that happens we will have plenty of trade down options 

1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

You have to think a QB is going to emerge as a Top 3 pick - in a best case scenario, 2  QBs set up a Mayfield/Darnold scenario with Bosa playing the role of Saquan Barkley .  If that happens we will have plenty of grade down options 

Agree.... The more I look at whats available in free agency in the offensive line and their ages the more I want to grab some young guys.  Is college different than pro?  Absolutely.  The offensive line needs to be groomed.  Taught.  Physical.  I work in an industry and im in charge of training and research and development.  Many times the supervisors under me will call me asking my thoughts on potential candidates.  99% of the time I tell them I dont need experience.  I need someone willing to learn and someone who has a great work ethic.  Why?  Because you can groom someone with a great work ethic and head on his shoulders but you CANNOT break bad habits.  Just my .02.

Archived