NFL sued over blown call during NFC Championship game

joewilly12

13 hours ago, Nixhead said:

I think it’s ridiculous BUT it’s possible that the courts could order the game to be continued from that point on if there is such a rule and power given to the commissioner. Now I’m not a lawer but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night! 

Woah, now that's a throwback joke!  Nice.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Will be dismissed

if you want to hurt the nfl don’t watch the super bowl like me

Its just a game, even if the NFL is planting teams on purpose. What I don't like is how the league flips the pages throughout the regular season. "we're going to call more helmet to helmet & putting weight into QBs", then they make a bunch of bad calls, pull back, but the damage is already done to a few teams who lost because of stupid petty officiating calls. 

Then, when the playoffs come, all of sudden NO FLAGS get called so teams like the Pats do what they did in the 1st two quarters at KC, basically hold on every play to test the officials, they see no flags, get 3 three & outs where even Romo comments on the holding, "I guess they are letting them play". Also the Patriots famed pick plays, they rarely throw the ball down the field that just set picks everywhere & rub guys off. Then KC runs a pick & its successful for a TD & what does Belichick do? Throws a tantrum on the sideline showing the ref his surface pro & then throws it on the ground, picks it up & tosses it. 

Here's an idea, why doesn't the NFL call games the same way ALL THE F*CKING TIME!!! That was everyone is on the same page as to what the hell a penalty is, or a catch, or a fumble, or how about Edelmans touch being overturned? I thought there needed to be indisputable evidence? At one point his left thumb is not visible from ANY ANGLE? I don't care if it seems he didn't touch it, I don't care if it was his the tippity tip of his thumb that grazed the ball, the bottom line is, there is a missing section with that thumb & it COULD OF tipped it. The call was he touched it!

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Anyone remember the Pine Tar game with the Yankees and KC? This kind of thing has happened in sports. 

That was a regular season game. 

It would basically be impossible to replay anything with the Super Bowl taking place in less than two weeks. 

Archived