JAMAL Takes him down!

prime21

@Patriot Killa @Larz @prime21 I had a brief "discussion" with this guy last night. Brief, but long enough to realize he's not worth acknowledging further. I've been reading his posts today, and I am convinced he won't be long for this board under this name. He'll be banned soon, probably for the second or third time. Then he'll resurface again under a new name. #notworththetimeoraggravation

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Patriot killa, i dont want to fight.

its just opinions on a board. 

Now this guy Les.........watchout

No, you’re fine man.

It’s honestly not a big deal. But he took it to a different level so I’ve got to bail out on this one. I have enough strikes against me with the mods lol. This convo doesn’t mean that much to me. 

I have no issue with you having an opinion though.

Hey, attack the points made  not the  posters! We don’t allow name calling or personal attacks.

NO, I’m not going to look who started it, I’m tired and haven’t eaten dinner. That’s all you need to know, knock it off or I will give the first person to do it after this post a breather. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh so now that Peppers has been shown to only have one interception too, now is the time that you are interested in diving deeper into the numbers?  Looooooooool.

Shut up already. You signed up a few days ago and you are already embarrassing yourself lol.

9FF014E6-36D2-4C0B-9C43-70F1B5547BD3.thumb.jpeg.273a00b3a5077d95b025353cf8993756.jpeg

05C87D83-8EF9-4A84-9036-E13E18C4CF0A.thumb.jpeg.b8023ef83e3b4b21cd5bbff6dd6b1fee.jpeg

Peppers was a likewise bad draft pick.

11 hours ago, LES said:

Actually he has 2 just like your idol. Peppers played FS last year thus his numbers weren’t that good as he was out of position. Browns have moved him into more of a hybrid safety role where he has vastly improved. But you knew that right smart azz. Real tough guy with the internet ink huh. Would love to meet up with you. Come to NY in the summer. 

Welcome to JN.  But all challenges to meet IRL to throw down must be held in an Applebee’s parking lot. Site rules.

18 hours ago, prime21 said:

So he made everyone around him more than average!  Thanks for that.

This is why the numbers don't add up.  All these advanced analytics say that Jamal Adams and several Jets players on defense were good.  Yet as a unit the defense was well below average. 

Todd Bowles and Kacy Rodgers aren't to blame for ALL of that. 

Archived