JAMAL Takes him down!

prime21

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case you missed it in the other thread about all this. 

Freezing Cold Takes 

Here’s what seemed to have happened with the Jamal Adams/Pat The Patriot incident (h/t @bgoldgrab). It appears Pat did NOT go to the hospital and reports that he did were based on joking/playful comments from Jamal Adams. Thread.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Every single generation says that and thankfully  it's true. Life is getting easier for most everyone.

Yes, like many of the thrice-divorced, emotionally-bankrupt alpha males I know, I long for the days when we could beat up pussy kids and grow up angry and incapable of interpersonal trust and/or intimacy. That’s what being an American is all about imho.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

yep, the guy/gal in that costume is probably a skinny fat twerp like @JiF who covers their mushy mid section while on the beach.

Getting tackled by a professional athlete is sure to cause some harm, even if said professional athlete moves in slow motion compared to his peers.

There comes a time in every man’s life when tripping over something and falling down becomes a catastrophic medical event and that’s when you become old. Players don’t retire because that can’t run or jump anymore; they retire because the act of getting tackled by a 23 year-old athlete automatically puts you in traction and that change happens within a two month period after you turn 32 years old.

He basically assaulted the mascot and even though it was the Pats mascot it was a stupid move. Adams is going to get sued and should miss some time next season for something dumb as hell. Way to lead by example Jamal. If he doesn't wise up it's only going to get worse.

Sorry didnt know that thread was on it. Seemed like a big development. 

Anyways i just watched it ten times. Jamal jogs over to him.....hes got his back turned...just as jamal makes contact he turns around with no time to prepare...JAMAL GETS AIRBORN, THE GUY GETS KNOCKED OFF HIS FEET AND LANDS ON HIS BACK WITH 100 % of jamals weight landing on him.

jamal is really, really dumb. Like a happy go lucky dumb.

the guy has an easy lawsuit and should sue

4 hours ago, Nixhead said:

You are so fukin right. Pussified! Especially the schools. I remember getting pounded in the face by a hard rubber ball playing dodgeball. Nowadays it’s pussyball. All different rules. If that guy is on the playing field and joking around in his pussyass costume he is open game for getting tackled. Maybe not a hard ass tackle but Jamal didn’t kill him. He needs to turn in his uniform! 

Thank you for saying it.

It was funny, he didn't hurt the guy.  Stop being such snowflakes!

Not sure if its real or not, but I cringed when I saw it, for specifically this reason.  I was hoping the pats mascot was in on the joke.  I guess not.  I cringe again.  Does he not realize there is a real person in there.  Very stupid.  Not funny.

Are you serious lol bro you’re that “get off my lawn guy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamal Adams and his ilk are getting tiresome real quick as far as I'm concerned. I'm really not into the whole obj look at me generation. Try actually doing something and winning something and stop acting like a media attention whore. For Christ's sakes the guy had one above-average season how the f*** is he a superstar? Personally I think Marcus Maye is a way better safety in every aspect

30 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Are you serious lol bro you’re that “get off my lawn guy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you in middle school or something?

the guy got hit hard. Didnt see it coming and got launched off his feet and bodyslammed onto his back with jamal landing right on him. The guy isnt an athlete hes a middle aged dad.

yes, it was NOT cool. And yes, get the f off my lawn. Grow up

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Are you in middle school or something?

the guy got hit hard. Didnt see it coming and got launched off his feet and bodyslammed onto his back with jamal landing right on him. The guy isnt an athlete hes a middle aged dad.

yes, it was NOT cool. And yes, get the f off my lawn. Grow up

didn't;t the mascot get revenge and tackle him later in the day? either this is all fun or the mascot's lawyer has a bad case. 

watched it again....he stands over him and the guy isnt moving. Doesnt offer him a hand or asks if hes ok. Instead he runs to his buds and gloats with high fives.

yep, jamal is a complete dummy and scumbag.

I hate the pats as much as anyone but if you cant see the problem here then youre just as dumb. Cheap shot. Low class.

Jamal Adams and his ilk are getting tiresome real quick as far as I'm concerned. I'm really not into the whole obj look at me generation. Try actually doing something and winning something and stop acting like a media attention whore. For Christ's sakes the guy had one above-average season how the f*** is he a superstar? Personally I think Marcus Maye is a way better safety in every aspect
1 above average season out of two is pretty good when one is your rookie season and he was better than above average he was easily top 5 at his position. Taking this little further this is not a generational problem players have acted out as long as the nfl has been around maybe not quite as divaesque as some of the guys lately but this is part of the nfl culture and honestly it makes the sport better because now the players from your team have some kind of personality that you can follow instead of them just putting on a uniform getting on the field and going home.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

It was funny - 

No one got hurt - he wasn't trying to injure the guy and he didn't.

Everyone is so sensitive these days. It's just the worst. 

He should sue???? Who are we anymore? 

12 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Pretty sure fans over 40 just won't understand Jamal.  

He's messing with hyper-sensitive, easy triggered fans.  While playing to those that see what he's doing.

Don't be so sensitive.

Im an older fan and personally think his act is refreshing and entertaining.

The guy gets called out on twitter on Sunday for calling Tom Brady the GOAT and then feels the need to sphere Pat Patriot at the Pro Bowl. 

Also you may not like it but in an NFL locker room you need outspoken players like Jamal. If he continues to progress as a player he could be a Ray Lewis type leader. 

The whole thing was probably staged as a goof. When Adams realized there were pathetic losers like the local media and half the posters in this forum that would lose their sh!t if it turned out this was a serious incident and the mascot was near death he decided to troll everyone. It's pretty pathetic many of you, even after finding out it was a joke, are still acting like this is more proof that Adams is nothing but a box safety. 

Adams owns the SOJFs and you guys don't even know it. 

Archived