JAMAL Takes him down!

prime21

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

All of these are considered average grades aside from Marcus Maye and his grade is skewed because he didn’t play a lot this season.

All but 2 were in the "Green", which means Above Average-Good.

Hell, Darron Lee was even ranked the # 24 Linebacker!  And Johnson the # 24 corner!

Mike Pennel - 87.1

Marcus Maye - 81.7

Steve McLendon - 78.5

Leonard Williams - 78.2

Henry Anderson - 76.5

Trumaine Johnson - 74.9

Avery Williamson - 74.3

Darron Lee - 72.4

Terrence Brooks - 71.9

Rontez Miles - 70.6

Darryl Roberts - 68.9

Tarell Basham - 68.9

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hell, Darron Lee was even ranked the # 24 Linebacker!

Mike Pennel - 87.1

Marcus Maye - 81.7

Steve McLendon - 78.5

Leonard Williams - 78.2

Henry Anderson - 76.5

Trumaine Johnson - 74.9

Avery Williamson - 74.3

Darron Lee - 72.4

Terrence Brooks - 71.9

Rontez Miles - 70.6

Darryl Roberts - 68.9

Tarell Basham - 68.9

So he made everyone around him more than average!  Thanks for that.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hell, Darron Lee was even ranked the # 24 Linebacker!  And Johnson the # 24 corner!

Mike Pennel - 87.1

Marcus Maye - 81.7

Steve McLendon - 78.5

Leonard Williams - 78.2

Henry Anderson - 76.5

Trumaine Johnson - 74.9

Avery Williamson - 74.3

Darron Lee - 72.4

Terrence Brooks - 71.9

Rontez Miles - 70.6

Darryl Roberts - 68.9

Tarell Basham - 68.9

Lol the crazy part is most of these players did do decent. Some of them are skewed and some aren’t.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I disagree, I’ve seen him cover people outside in the cornerback position. He’s had his way with TE’s and WR’s.

Ok and I’ve seen him get burned and lost in coverage numerous times a game. He’s INCONSISTENT in coverage and stiff as a ironing board.

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I take the same player and play him the same exact way.  Thanks for for finally proving my point.  FINALLY

So STOP calling him a safety. He’s not. And he’ll be lost in a 4-3 since he’ll have to cover more. Good luck with that!

8 minutes ago, LES said:

So STOP calling him a safety. He’s not. And he’ll be lost in a 4-3 since he’ll have to cover more. Good luck with that!

Used Peppers and other safeties in box plenty both in man coverage, blitzers and to stuff the run. Adams fits well in this defense.

7 minutes ago, LES said:

You are very late to this debate and embarrassing yourself 

This has been covered 509 times here 

He's top 3 in the NFL at his position and actually has more impact plays than any other safety minus maybe Jackson and James 

If you are easily offended by tweets I can see how someone isn't a fan but if you like watching NFL football this kid is a joy to watch 

Please spare us the amateurish troll routine 

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

So what happened at ji? 

We have our own trolls already 

So i’m a troll because I make an observation on how stupid it was for Adams to blast Trubisky in a ‘pro bowl’ game where RB’s, wr’s and defenders stop dead in their tracks the first moment they are touched. They were all playing two hand touch but of course Adams has to jeopardize an opposing QB to show how ‘bad’ he is. If Darnold was hit like that in a meaningless pro bowl game, there would be payback!

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

You are very late to this debate and embarrassing yourself 

This has been covered 509 times here 

He's top 3 in the NFL at his position and actually has more impact plays than any other safety minus maybe Jackson and James 

If you are easily offended by tweets I can see how someone isn't a fan but if you like watching NFL football this kid is a joy to watch 

Please spare us the amateurish troll routine 

I’m not offended by you. You don’t know me well enough to. In fact, you appear to be quite immature by flinging mindless insults. But knock yourself out. 

3 minutes ago, LES said:

So i’m a troll because I make an observation on how stupid it was for Adams to blast Trubisky in a ‘pro bowl’ game where RB’s, wr’s and defenders stop dead in their tracks the first moment they are touched. They were all playing two hand touch but of course Adams has to jeopardize an opposing QB to show how ‘bad’ he is. If Darnold was hit like that in a meaningless pro bowl game, there would be payback!

What a wuss, it’s professional football, it’s a live game and Adams comes to play no matter what kind of imaginary unspoken rule the players have made.

play. ball. period. 

Besides the hit wasn’t even that hard.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

What a wuss, it’s professional football, it’s a live game and Adams comes to play no matter what kind of imaginary unspoken rule the players have made.

play. ball. period. 

Besides the hit wasn’t even that hard.

Dude you are deranged. That was not professional football. I’ve seen pee wee games that were more physical. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Duuudde, Adams is no Jabril Peppers, that’s for sure! 

Peppers:

6428FA05-DF20-4579-949E-903CB9A8F0DF.thumb.jpeg.88f231548b284cec1f09025fe9bad341.jpeg

Adams:

C9D61EC5-4435-4C29-A029-3046886D5A23.thumb.jpeg.eba83983c17fee0d7a028a1a1c23df95.jpeg

Funny how you praise Peppers who also had just one interception this season lol.

Stop with your stupid meaningless stats. Peppers is much swifter in coverage than Adams will ever be. 

2 minutes ago, LES said:

Stop with your stupid meaningless stats. Peppers is much swifter in coverage than Adams will ever be. 

Oh so now that Peppers has been shown to only have one interception too, now is the time that you are interested in diving deeper into the numbers?  Looooooooool.

Shut up already. You signed up a few days ago and you are already embarrassing yourself lol.

9FF014E6-36D2-4C0B-9C43-70F1B5547BD3.thumb.jpeg.273a00b3a5077d95b025353cf8993756.jpeg

05C87D83-8EF9-4A84-9036-E13E18C4CF0A.thumb.jpeg.b8023ef83e3b4b21cd5bbff6dd6b1fee.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh so now that Peppers has been shown to only have one interception too, now is the time that you are interested in diving deeper into the numbers?  Looooooooool.

Shut up already. You signed up a few days ago and you are already embarrassing yourself lol.

Actually he has 2 just like your idol. Peppers played FS last year thus his numbers weren’t that good as he was out of position. Browns have moved him into more of a hybrid safety role where he has vastly improved. But you knew that right smart azz. Real tough guy with the internet ink huh. Would love to meet up with you. Come to NY in the summer. 

A5A108BD-14F4-4AE3-9EBD-7EC43A853B28.png

3 minutes ago, LES said:

Actually he has 2 just like your idol. Peppers played FS last year thus his numbers weren’t that good as he was out of position. Browns have moved him into more of a hybrid safety role where he has vastly improved. But you knew that right smart azz. Real tough guy with the internet ink huh. Would love to meet up with you. Come to NY in the summer. 

Getting carried away with your words now. 

I’m leaving this convo. @Patriot Killa I would advise you to do the same. 

Jet Up!

3 minutes ago, LES said:

He vastly improved to #16 out of all safeties....which is still 14 spots lower than Jamal Adams lol.

4 minutes ago, LES said:

Real tough guy with the internet ink huh. Would love to meet up with you. Come to NY in the summer. 

Meet me on the corner of 22nd and you are weak for even saying that.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He vastly improved to #16 out of all safeties....which is still 14 spots lower than Jamal Adams lol.

Meet me on the corner of 22nd and you are weak for even saying that.

Punk your mouth is going to get you in deep trouble. 

4 minutes ago, LES said:

Punk your mouth is going to get you in deep trouble. 

Lol I fear for my life. Lemme tell ya! Lemme guess your cousin taught you MMA and bought you powdered muscle shakes.

Why don’t you cut it out and get back to the discussion at hand, otherwise, no reason to continue any further. 

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol I fear for my life. Lemme tell ya! Lemme guess your cousin taught you MMA and bought you powdered muscle shakes.

Why don’t you cut it out and get back to the discussion at hand, otherwise, no reason to continue any further. 

You too stupid to fear for your life.

Archived