This just became the most important Super Bowl ever.

Mike135

I have so many mixed emotions about this.  So excited yet so nervous.  It's one of my favorite funny movies of all time and any time one of my favorite funny movies tries a reboot, they're super disappointing...Anchorman, Dumb and Dumber, Caddyshack...and many other as well. 

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

why?

I mean, all I can really respond to this with is some form of the definition of overrated... It’s treated like some amazing film by so many people, and it’s really not that good?  I don’t know if that moves the needle at all on answering the question.

29 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I mean, all I can really respond to this with is some form of the definition of overrated... It’s treated like some amazing film by so many people, and it’s really not that good?  I don’t know if that moves the needle at all on answering the question.

I was just curious if there were specifics. I understand what underrated means ;)

I think it's a pretty good movie compared to most rubbish put of these days, but I dont consider myself very learned when it comes to cinema.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

I have so many mixed emotions about this.  So excited yet so nervous.  It's one of my favorite funny movies of all time and any time one of my favorite funny movies tries a reboot, they're super disappointing...Anchorman, Dumb and Dumber, Caddyshack...and many other as well. 

If the coens  are involved then I would be happier.! Supposedly they were gonna make a sequel to Barton Fink called Old Fink but are waiting until the actor is older

3 hours ago, Mark78 said:

When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.

Donny:
What's a... pederast, Walter?

Walter Sobchak:
Shut the f*** up, Donny.

Dude : I told them if it was during league play......

donny : what’s during league play ? 

Walter : life does not start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece of Shi!..

?

On 1/25/2019 at 5:42 PM, TeddEY said:

Jackie Treehorn.gif

Archived