10 year old proves Brady cheated.

slowmoe57

of course the patsies have been cheating.  from the video taping down to deflategate plus whatever peds brady and co have been ingesting for quite some time.  the thing is i'll bet giselle has all sorts of drug connections world wide so it's not like when the chargers were doing some bad things with balco.

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

of course the patsies have been cheating.  from the video taping down to deflategate plus whatever peds brady and co have been ingesting for quite some time.  the thing is i'll bet giselle has all sorts of drug connections world wide so it's not like when the chargers were doing some bad things with balco.

Ryan Tannehill said he keeps stem cells of himself growing somewhere offshore. If that joker has stem cells somewhere, there's probably an entire room full of Brady slugs, waiting in case in the big man tears an ACL 

We all know they cheat but when a 10 year old kids know they cheat then .........then it’s time we find out how they are cheating Now because they are cheating right now - somehow - and we need to figure out how and make this good kid even happier. Even the Patriot mascot cheats - goes to the hospital over a little tackle. He had padding on. Friggin cheating chowder heads!

Biggest cheat of all is salary cap evasion paying the GOAT below market salary while funneling money to the nutrition company and handshake deal for Brady to get a lucrative "personal services/team ambassador" contract for life after retirement.

10 hours ago, jgb said:

Biggest cheat of all is salary cap evasion paying the GOAT below market salary while funneling money to the nutrition company and handshake deal for Brady to get a lucrative "personal services/team ambassador" contract for life after retirement.

By far.  It's commonly known and the NFL turns a blind eye.  I legit dont understand why every single organization does not do this.  If I'm the Jets, I have a PR team working on a nutrition program right now with Sam Darnold and call it SD14.  Why not?

Because that costs money and there's no financial incentive to win. The checks get split 32 ways no matter what.

Also they already have like 20 mil in space every year. They don't spend to the cap ever, there's no need to pay Sam under the table

By far.  It's commonly known and the NFL turns a blind eye.  I legit dont understand why every single organization does not do this.  If I'm the Jets, I have a PR team working on a nutrition program right now with Sam Darnold and call it SD14.  Why not?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Disgusting it what it is. When Tom signs his lifetime person services contact, two years after retirement to make it not so extremely obvious, Pats will get at most a draft pick taken away (if anything). Cheap price for 5+ rings. It is ridiculous.

We get a ten year old girl fabricating a figure about how many plastic straws in the ocean there are, and as a result, we get global hysteria with some declaring straw makers the greatest enemy of humanity, a ten year old boy scientifically and truthfully proves Brady is a cheating scumbag, and barely a smattering of attention.

No wonder the world is f**ked.

Archived