Prez dunks Urlacher

JetsMetsDevilsPA

12 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Never a quiet moment with the Prez around.....Love this dude...

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25846099

You see, we DID draft our QB at #6 in 2017.  Who needs Mahomes or Watson?  Even Andrew Luck missed the target before Jamal Adams hit it.

(Also, these threads and videos must be like nails across a chalkboard to @T0mShane. lol)

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

You see, we DID draft our QB at #6 in 2017.  Who needs Mahomes or Watson?  Even Andrew Luck missed the target before Jamal Adams hit it.

(Also, these threads and videos must be like nails across a chalkboard to @T0mShane. lol)

Watson also missed it a few times

I know you guys are all infatuated with #33. I get it. He is turning into a decent player in games when he feels like playing.

I am not a fan of his at all, and am sick of reading about his dicketry all of the time tbh. This "Prez" crap makes me ill. "Prez" of a 5-11 abortion of a team? Congrats man, really. In the real world, Adams is an ok player on the field but brings too much attention to himself in a negative way imo. This guy will be Revis II once it is time for a new contract for sure, wonder what everyone who loves him so much now, will think when he holds out of TC. I just prefer players who play hard, perform on the field, keep their big mouths shut, stay humble, and most importantly, stay out of jail and stay out of the media for reasons other than their play. He seriously needs to grow up a lot, which he might begin doing after he is sued by the mascot he obliterated for no good reason. We have a new CS and are beginning a new era of Jets football, and we start with our star safety assaulting some d*ckhead for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Good job Mr. "Prez."

PS Someone mentioned this guy in the same sentence as Brad Smith. LMFAO. This guy couldn't sniff Brad Smith's jockstrap. Come on, really.

18 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I know you guys are all infatuated with #33. I get it. He is turning into a decent player in games when he feels like playing.

I am not a fan of his at all, and am sick of reading about his dicketry all of the time tbh. This "Prez" crap makes me ill. "Prez" of a 5-11 abortion of a team? Congrats man, really. In the real world, Adams is an ok player on the field but brings too much attention to himself in a negative way imo. This guy will be Revis II once it is time for a new contract for sure, wonder what everyone who loves him so much now, will think when he holds out of TC. I just prefer players who play hard, perform on the field, keep their big mouths shut, stay humble, and most importantly, stay out of jail and stay out of the media for reasons other than their play. He seriously needs to grow up a lot, which he might begin doing after he is sued by the mascot he obliterated for no good reason. We have a new CS and are beginning a new era of Jets football, and we start with our star safety assaulting some d*ckhead for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Good job Mr. "Prez."

PS Someone mentioned this guy in the same sentence as Brad Smith. LMFAO. This guy couldn't sniff Brad Smith's jockstrap. Come on, really.

Still the best player on the Jets... 

50 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Lol, so you watch JETS games? 

bit of ignorance mixed with some "look at me, my opinion means something" coming from you here. LOL, obliterated the mascot? that mascot had no problem getting up then proceeding to chase Adams down, then tackle Adams and wrestle him. You are blowing a lot out of proportion here in 1 post. 

R-E-L-A-X...... young players, younger generation he will mature.

54 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Did you say anything relevant after that preposterous comment because I couldn't take your opinions seriously after that,

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

How does it feel being so damn bitter??

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

Best part of the video?  Seeing Jim Kelly run up to Urlacher and start splashing him with water.  Amazing to see with everything that man has been through.  

**** Cancer! 

My sister was diagnosed with lung cancer 6 months ago. After radiation & being on an experimental drug she text me yesterday she is cancer free! She must take this pill for the rest of her life but they are making huge strides. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

My sister was diagnosed with lung cancer 6 months ago. After radiation & being on an experimental drug she text me yesterday she is cancer free! She must take this pill for the rest of her life but they are making huge strides. 

Great news to hear!  Here's to her kicking Cancer's ass!!!!

8 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Since Adams is "becoming a star" does anyone think the Jets could get a 1st rounder for him? If they could would you do it?

Wish Upon A Star ️ BTW I have a bridge to sell you cheap. 

Didnt check this post for a few days but I have to tell you, I'm pretty fu@@ing disappointed. Everyone wants a culture change but they dont like what Adams does. Complete Bull@@it. I'll tell you what I want. I want new uniforms [i dont give a crap if they're purple], I want a new mindset in the organization, I want fiery guys that are going to push each other, and god damnit I want a fu@@ing arrogant team that talks sh@t and steps on the field and puts Brady's head 2 foot into the turf. If anyone wants anything less they're not a jets fan. Finally we have someone saying Fu@@ everyone but the jets and guys have an issue with it. There's no wonder why we suck constantly. We have a bunch of pu@@ies as fans. Grow a set already!

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

14 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Since Adams is "becoming a star" does anyone think the Jets could get a 1st rounder for him? If they could would you do it?

I wonder of we are the only fan base that wants to trade our best guys as soon as they become good

Archived