Antonio Brown Photoshops himself in 49er uniform

bla bla bla

2 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I find it pretty funny that a lot of the same people who chastise  Antonio Brown, are the same people who rip those of us who don't see the "wisdom" in pursuing LeVeon Bell.  Aren't  they the same book in  a different cover?

I may be wrong but I believe Bell wasn’t under contract because he never signed his tag.  He sat out and bet on himself which is a business decision. 

AB was under contract and decided to not show up for practice and then left at halftime of a game he was benched.

Big difference in my opinion.

50 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I may be wrong but I believe Bell wasn’t under contract because he never signed his tag.  He sat out and bet on himself which is a business decision. 

AB was under contract and decided to not show up for practice and then left at halftime of a game he was benched.

Big difference in my opinion.

Neither one  of the two Is a man of character in my opinion, and evidently in the opinion of many of their teammates.  You call it a "Business" decision.  I prefer to call it a "Churlish Hissy Fit".  Color it any way you like,  but at the end of the day they are both prima donnas and quitters.

This is cute, but do we even know if the Niners want any part of Brown and his bloated contract/attitude? 

While the niners had a down year they have an elite TE in Kittle, they have an emerging WR in Pettis, they have a burner in Goodwin. Breida looked good. They still have McKinnon. Do they really want to clog up 20 million in cap space for another receiving/offensive weapon when they have other needs, especially on defense? 

29 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is cute, but do we even know if the Niners want any part of Brown and his bloated contract/attitude? 

While the niners had a down year they have an elite TE in Kittle, they have an emerging WR in Pettis, they have a burner in Goodwin. Breida looked good. They still have McKinnon. Do they really want to clog up 20 million in cap space for another receiving/offensive weapon when they have other needs, especially on defense? 

I think talent wise you bring in this kind talent every time if you can. Obviously you have to then weigh the character, etc... 

If I'm SF, it's a hard pass. Garrapolo doesn't need that and that franchise doesn't either, frankly. 

8 hours ago, Copernicus said:

Adding another reason to not trade for him. At this point he may be mentally ill. (Seriously) 

I wasn’t joking about Brandon Marshall when this all started. Terrell Owens has cast a spell upon Brown, the persinality disorder is in full throttle.

8 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Neither one  of the two Is a man of character in my opinion, and evidently in the opinion of many of their teammates.  You call it a "Business" decision.  I prefer to call it a "Churlish Hissy Fit".  Color it any way you like,  but at the end of the day they are both prima donnas and quitters.

I disagree, Bell told the Steelers he wouldn't play if they Franchised him and they did it anyway.

17 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

You’re right. The coach has nothing to do with the players. 

I'm totally right.  The player has to control himself, know the difference between wrong and right.

not the HC.  Here was an incident with AB and Ben, AB was benched.  Was he supposed to discipline him before something happened?  Ok

It's crazy to see how he's lost his mind this season. I don't remember him ever really being a locker room cancer but this season it just exploded. Sucks because it would be a hell of an addition for Sam

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Because this has nothing to do with Tomlin?

Tomlin gave AB too much leeway.  He tolerated his attitude for too long and treated him differently because of how good he is.  That makes the situation worse and it creates friction in the team.

This has a lot to do with Tomlin but let's be clear about the person responsible for the situation, it's Antonio Brown.

9 hours ago, Jet9 said:

I think talent wise you bring in this kind talent every time if you can. Obviously you have to then weigh the character, etc... 

If I'm SF, it's a hard pass. Garrapolo doesn't need that and that franchise doesn't either, frankly. 

If they were lacking in talent at WR/TE then it's probably something you have to do but they really don't need Brown. And considering his cap hit and the draft picks they will have to trade away (they already are down 2 picks this year) I just don't think it makes sense for them. 

Archived