Bucs defense shifts to attack mode under Todd Bowles

WayneChrebet80

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NYallDay said:

I mean, if it’s the all out blitzes on 3rd and long only to be beat by missed coverage or a screen, didn’t he do that with us? emoji1787.pngemoji1744.pngemoji3603.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over/Under on how many games TB loses on the last possession this season?  I am guessing 5.

3 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

This has to be an Onion article because nobody should be reviewing Bowles D with the Jets as an attacking successful D.  Didn’t read article because I don’t click links so I’m just assuming it has to be Onion, or a Bucs propaganda piece.

3 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Whatever man.  I don't even have a problem with Bowles being a successful DC or HC later in his career. He sucks at it now and I'm glad he's gone. 

todd-bowles-reaction-to-ryan-fitzpatrick-ints.gif?w=1000&key=2a310b8df979deb70f6374b95ec6d1bd79a21c18afe3ee22740c619d918e1407
Never to be seen again in NY Jets gear.
Thats what I'm talking about. 
I hope the Bucs Arians and Bowles lose every game. 
Why? Just out of curiosity. I get that Bowles did not end up being a good Head coach but he came and did his best and found out he wasn't cut to be a head coach. I hope they are successful in Tampa bay I don't believe Bowles was bad enough that I personally would wish he fails everywhere he goes.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Why? Just out of curiosity. I get that Bowles did not end up being a good Head coach but he came and did his best and found out he wasn't cut to be a head coach. I hope they are successful in Tampa bay I don't believe Bowles was bad enough that I personally would wish he fails everywhere he goes.

He put most of us Jets fans through hell week after week with his poor coaching and piss poor team preparation and embarrassed the organization. 

He stood on the sidelines and was emotionless except for the times he  laughed when the team was failing most. 

His pressers were a slap in the face to the fans and organization and never ever made adjustments or change to fix the mess. 

He continually played loser re-treads at QB and other positions and let the rookies sit and rot on the bench.

Need more? 

26 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

As long as he confinues to have a backup safety cover deandre Hopkins 1-on-1 Tampa will be just fine 

I just hope Bowles wants Leo, and/or Lee, Maye, H Anderson TBH ANYONE on our starting defense including Jamaal for Mike Evans, get it done Bowles, convince Arians of their elite skills to take over a game (???) to part with Evans.  H Anderson, D Lee, and swap 1st round picks so Bowles can convince Arians to take Ed Oliver 3rd overall so he can eat double teams all day to try, and help free up other losers who can’t get to the QB vs 1 on 1 blocking ever (god forbid Bowles moved Leo around to free him up to make the plays instead of just be a block eater that’s the Bart Scott type MLB’s, and NT’s jobs, Leo should have been schemed to get single blocks vs Guards all game).

And **** yeah I’d do Jamaal, or Leo str8 up for Mike Evans!

32 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

This. Bowles was not a good HC however he was a gentleman, his players loved him  and a good human being. I wish him the best of luck 

5 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

This. Bowles was not a good HC however he was a gentleman, his players loved him  and a good human being. I wish him the best of luck 

Players loved him because he ran a country club and held no one accountable for their actions on or off the field. 

That formula amounted to a 23-40 record as HC of the NY Jets. 

Many fans paid PSL fees and season ticket fees to watch his mess. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Players loved him because he ran a country club and held no one accountable for their actions on or off the field. 

That formula amounted to a 23-40 record as HC of the NY Jets. 

Many fans paid PSL fees and season ticket fees to watch his mess. 

Amen brother! The players “loved” him so much that multiple players on multiple occasions couldn’t be bothered to show up to meetings on time or even show up at all!! Not to mention we had to watch his garbage teams on the field while he stood there with his arms crossed like a statue. Good riddance, I feel sick to my stomach every time I see his face!

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

tysonlol.gif

"Expect ADAPTABILITY?????????"  ADAPTABILITY?????  Bill Polian used that same bs to spin the guy's horrific "job" he did here too.

Question...does anyone know how many games Bowles won when the opposition started their BACK-UP QB?

I know the answer ZERO.  Something like 0-6 or 7 or 8 against the Matt Barkleys and TJ Yates'.

Doesn't one have to be "adaptable" when going against a back-up QB?

Tampa better field a lineup of virtually ALL All-Pros on their Defense, just like Arizona had during Bowles 2 years there or they will easily lose double digits just like the Jets every year, I'll count his 1st season as a reversal of 10-6 because that was the weakest schedule the NFL ever handed ANY team, probably on purpose, and most of the wins were in doubt until the final minute.

Archived