Bucs defense shifts to attack mode under Todd Bowles

WayneChrebet80

1 hour ago, NYallDay said:

I mean, if it’s the all out blitzes on 3rd and long only to be beat by missed coverage or a screen, didn’t he do that with us? emoji1787.pngemoji1744.pngemoji3603.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over/Under on how many games TB loses on the last possession this season?  I am guessing 5.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

This has to be an Onion article because nobody should be reviewing Bowles D with the Jets as an attacking successful D.  Didn’t read article because I don’t click links so I’m just assuming it has to be Onion, or a Bucs propaganda piece.

3 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Whatever man.  I don't even have a problem with Bowles being a successful DC or HC later in his career. He sucks at it now and I'm glad he's gone. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

todd-bowles-reaction-to-ryan-fitzpatrick-ints.gif?w=1000&key=2a310b8df979deb70f6374b95ec6d1bd79a21c18afe3ee22740c619d918e1407
Never to be seen again in NY Jets gear.
Thats what I'm talking about. 
I hope the Bucs Arians and Bowles lose every game. 
Why? Just out of curiosity. I get that Bowles did not end up being a good Head coach but he came and did his best and found out he wasn't cut to be a head coach. I hope they are successful in Tampa bay I don't believe Bowles was bad enough that I personally would wish he fails everywhere he goes.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

As long as he confinues to have a backup safety cover deandre Hopkins 1-on-1 Tampa will be just fine 

I just hope Bowles wants Leo, and/or Lee, Maye, H Anderson TBH ANYONE on our starting defense including Jamaal for Mike Evans, get it done Bowles, convince Arians of their elite skills to take over a game (😂😂😂) to part with Evans.  H Anderson, D Lee, and swap 1st round picks so Bowles can convince Arians to take Ed Oliver 3rd overall so he can eat double teams all day to try, and help free up other losers who can’t get to the QB vs 1 on 1 blocking ever (god forbid Bowles moved Leo around to free him up to make the plays instead of just be a block eater that’s the Bart Scott type MLB’s, and NT’s jobs, Leo should have been schemed to get single blocks vs Guards all game).

And **** yeah I’d do Jamaal, or Leo str8 up for Mike Evans!

• Upvote 2