Copernicus

Gase Interview: Pro Football Talk

9 hours ago, Copernicus said:

For any fan who was a little concerned during and after Gase's initial press conference, this should ease any anxiety. A bit long so you'll need some time (18 minutes) but well worth it. Lots of good questions and answers. 

Manuc episodes don’t last forever, so not sure what this proves.

• Thumb Down 2

I did just remember that the 2017 Dolphins had their bye week taken away because of the weather issue with Miami and Tampa Bay. 2017 was bad. That’s the year they had Jay Cutler.

• Upvote 1

I listened to the entire interview and remarkably little was actually said.  Jets are going to put in work, darnold wants to learn, you can now do 3-way Skype, lots of travel involved with coaching interviews. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, this type of interview means nothing to me. The guy is a new hire, most of us are on board with him and his coaching staff. I certainly am. I've seen and read enough since his introductory press conference to now realize he isn't the crazy eyed looney tune I thought he might be. That was a concern, LOL, so its nice to see that he talks like a real coach does, but I'm not interested in him spinning what happened in Miami. I'll watch how this offseason plays out, then start to judge him once OTAs and TC come around. I'm not interested in the "we're gonna out work everybody" 'Shape up or ship out, its a new day here" HC BS, that's first day presser stuff. If you eat this stuff up, and can't get enough, good for you. I'm just not that guy. This time of year there's nothing going on between coaches and players, and we're weeks away from FA and months from the draft. Lets spend some money on FAs, draft some keepers, get them in pads, Then I'll be listening for what he has to say. Until then, nah.