Jamal Adams named Defensive MVP of Pro Bowl

jetstream23

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cars were probably donated for advertising and exposure. They go for around $50k. 

im sure they are nice, Ive literally never seen one before. I would just think they would toss them a new Land Rover or one of those goofy looking Porsche SUV's? or even a Tesla slot car.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

I mean aside from the twitter b/s and self promo I think Jamal is an asset but jezus he could have done his freakin tax return while he was waiting  on that interception to fall into his hands.

Classic case of even giphy.gif.9db8758f2f5490161627407434056888.gifthe blind squirrel getting lucky....

I used to feel sorry for the "blind squirrel".  Not anymore.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Jealous Mets fans make Yankees fans indifferent.  I couldn't name three Mets if my life depended upon it.  Are they still in New York or were they the team that relocated to Washington?

SAR I

That’s because Yankee fans can’t count past two.

2 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

I mean aside from the twitter b/s and self promo I think Jamal is an asset but jezus he could have done his freakin tax return while he was waiting  on that interception to fall into his hands.

Classic case of even giphy.gif.9db8758f2f5490161627407434056888.gifthe blind squirrel getting lucky....

I thought pictures of provocative nature were banned from this forum,something about advertisers?  Asking for a friend. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The NHL is just as bad.  They just had their All Star Game where there's a winner-take-all $1,000,000 prize for the winning team.  So I though it must be $1M per man.

Nope.

There are like 20 guys on the roster so they each got $50K.  In their bracket after taxes that's what, $27K? 

SAR I

11 guys on the roster. So a little under 100K which is probably about 60K. Which doesn’t mean much to Hank or MVP Crosby but there were some young guys on their team. Also, I’m sure those guys turn a lot of it into charitable donations. 

5 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

It really is funny that that game ever existed. And we all had one. I don't recall ever getting it to do what I wanted it to do. 

That was all we had LMAO  

I loved it. Not too many players ran straight, but those who did you gave the ball, which I think was a small piece of cotton. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ian Rapoport

Update on #Patriots mascot @PatPatriot following the leaping tackle from #Jets S Jamal Adams: The mascot is still dealing with jaw, neck, and back soreness and was checked for a concussion. As of this morning, he was still planning on being in Atlanta for the Super Bowl.

image.png.6b6779d9723d8a722740de26850540b0.png

27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ian Rapoport

Update on #Patriots mascot @PatPatriot following the leaping tackle from #Jets S Jamal Adams: The mascot is still dealing with jaw, neck, and back soreness and was checked for a concussion. As of this morning, he was still planning on being in Atlanta for the Super Bowl.

So he stayed and participated in the Pro Bowl festivities and will be at the Super Bowl. If this guy is going for a big pay day, he is doing it all wrong. 

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

1923+1927+1928+1932+1936+1937+1938+1939+1941+1943+1947+1949+1950+1951+1952+1953+1956+1958+1961+1962+1977+1978+1996+1998+1999+2000+2009 = 27

SAR I

SAR I

SAR II

SAR ? 

Cmon you can do it

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Ian Rapoport

I believe he is automatically enrolled in the TB12 dietary supplement program. I'm sure he's fine by now.  

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Jealous Mets fans make Yankees fans indifferent.  I couldn't name three Mets if my life depended upon it.  Are they still in New York or were they the team that relocated to Washington?

SAR I

Sorry. But I wouldn't trade places with you for 30 Championships.  At least we get to watch real baseball, played in real stadiums. If I liked to watch paint dry, I would have become a painter, not a baseball fan.   If I had to listen to Suzyn Waldman and John Sterling for even one half of one season, I would shoot my head off.  The Yankees aren't for everyone.

6 hours ago, LES said:

Good to hear your son enjoyed it. My daughter is a Mets fan but a 49er’s fan. Where did I go wrong ?. And BTW, I think you got something there, when Jamal dances, it looks like he’s pooped in his pants!

meh... that reach didn't land, but I do respect the effort. lol

I tried to get my son to be a Ravens fan like his mother but no dice. He wants to be miserable like his dad. 

Archived