Forget about Hunt

harts724

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, shevys said:

So our chinless wonder had a friend experience domestic violence (sounds horrible, not minimizing it), therefore nobody should ever get a second chance? Damn...I wished they fired that idiot when they flushed the Toilet. 

Most  deserve a second chance but besides that horrific video, there are two other incidents under investigation as well.  Dude is bad news.

Besides a Macc thing, IMO there is NO way our "woke" ownership is going to sign off on this with a team in one of the most liberal areas of the country in the age of #MeToo.  And Vick is not a good counter argument.  He did close to two years of hard time in prison and had the Commissioner and Dungy pleading with owners to give him a second shot.

Hunt probably should go a smaller market team where there won't be protests on the news every day...  Jacksonville?  Green Bay? Vegas?

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Johnsons had no problems trading for Brandon Marshall.

7 years removed from an allegation (not a video) and Marshall was dealing with mental illness and clearly a different person at that time. Bringing in a player that is still subject to a big suspension, with a brutal video plus other pending charges is not even in the same universe. 

Personally, I would sign Hunt, but I understand why some owners would want no part of him. 

15 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

The country has changed alot in 4 years...

and Brandon Marshall was already done with the rehab and on the right path.  Big difference.  Kareem Hunt, just a couple of months ago, took a seat in Andy Reid's office, with one or more of Bret Veach, GM, Clark Hunt, Chairman and CEO and Mark Donovan, President, in the room and proceded to lie through his teeth in answering their questions about the incident.  The chiefs saw the video.  buh-bye.  

Sorry, I wouldn't want him on my team.  He cannot be trusted.

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

7 years removed from an allegation (not a video) and Marshall was dealing with mental illness and clearly a different person at that time. Bringing in a player that is still subject to a big suspension, with a brutal video plus other pending charges is not even in the same universe. 

Personally, I would sign Hunt, but I understand why some owners would want no part of him. 

They are either against signing certain people or they aren't. If they're concerned with the optics of it, that's another thing all together.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

and Brandon Marshall was already done with the rehab and on the right path.  Big difference.  Kareem Hunt, just a couple of months ago, took a seat in Andy Reid's office, with one or more of Bret Veach, GM, Clark Hunt, Chairman and CEO and Mark Donovan, President, in the room and proceded to lie through his teeth in answering their questions about the incident.  The chiefs saw the video.  buh-bye.  

Sorry, I wouldn't want him on my team.  He cannot be trusted.

Didn't you read the article?  Hunt has undergone counseling sessions for alcohol and anger issues.  I am sure he is all better. 

I just wish these sh*theads would stop giving the number a bad name. 

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They are either against signing certain people or they aren't. If they're concerned with the optics of it, that's another thing all together.

It's a league filled with criminals. You can't field a team of saints. The question will always be where is the line that each team won't cross. Hunt is about as bad as it gets so drawing a line with him isn't egregious. I am sure they won't be the only team to want no part of him. Hopefully the team that does get him plays in the NFC. 

But we signed a dude who was cut by Tamps when he was found in his car sitting in his own doo doo. And we didn't cut Donahue for going the wrong way drunk in the Lincoln tunnel? 

If your motto is no redemption allowed then go all the f*cking way with it. Totally hypocritical, both ASJ or Donahue could have KILLED people driving drunk, they just got lucky. 

Archived