harts724

Forget about Hunt

Not surprising. The Johnson's don't seem to be the type of people willing to deal with the media backlash of bringing  a guy with Hunt's history. Hunt is perfect for a team like Packers

So our chinless wonder had a friend experience domestic violence (sounds horrible, not minimizing it), therefore nobody should ever get a second chance? Damn...I wished they fired that idiot when they flushed the Toilet. 

• Upvote 4
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a little beyond a second chance.  I think he was already getting a second chance with the Chiefs.  I guess they are okay with Enunwa? Big difference between one incident and multiple ones, much more likely that one was complete BS.  On the other hand, I bet that one incident with video trumps all. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Not surprising. The Johnson's don't seem to be the type of people willing to deal with the media backlash of bringing  a guy with Hunt's history. Hunt is perfect for a team like Packers

The Johnsons had no problems trading for Brandon Marshall.

• Upvote 2

Besides a Macc thing, IMO there is NO way our "woke" ownership is going to sign off on this with a team in one of the most liberal areas of the country in the age of #MeToo.  And Vick is not a good counter argument.  He did close to two years of hard time in prison and had the Commissioner and Dungy pleading with owners to give him a second shot.

Hunt probably should go a smaller market team where there won't be protests on the news every day...  Jacksonville?  Green Bay? Vegas?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The country has changed alot in 4 years...

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Because a family friend was killed in an incident of domestic violence?

Nope never said that and don't put words in my mouth. 

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

7 years removed from an allegation (not a video) and Marshall was dealing with mental illness and clearly a different person at that time. Bringing in a player that is still subject to a big suspension, with a brutal video plus other pending charges is not even in the same universe. 

Personally, I would sign Hunt, but I understand why some owners would want no part of him. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

7 years removed from an allegation (not a video) and Marshall was dealing with mental illness and clearly a different person at that time. Bringing in a player that is still subject to a big suspension, with a brutal video plus other pending charges is not even in the same universe. 

Personally, I would sign Hunt, but I understand why some owners would want no part of him. 

They are either against signing certain people or they aren't. If they're concerned with the optics of it, that's another thing all together.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

and Brandon Marshall was already done with the rehab and on the right path.  Big difference.  Kareem Hunt, just a couple of months ago, took a seat in Andy Reid's office, with one or more of Bret Veach, GM, Clark Hunt, Chairman and CEO and Mark Donovan, President, in the room and proceded to lie through his teeth in answering their questions about the incident.  The chiefs saw the video.  buh-bye.  

Sorry, I wouldn't want him on my team.  He cannot be trusted.

Didn't you read the article?  Hunt has undergone counseling sessions for alcohol and anger issues.  I am sure he is all better. 

I just wish these sh*theads would stop giving the number a bad name. 

3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Good.  He is an idiot, and was easily replaceable.

pretty much..

😎

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They are either against signing certain people or they aren't. If they're concerned with the optics of it, that's another thing all together.

It's a league filled with criminals. You can't field a team of saints. The question will always be where is the line that each team won't cross. Hunt is about as bad as it gets so drawing a line with him isn't egregious. I am sure they won't be the only team to want no part of him. Hopefully the team that does get him plays in the NFC. 

26 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Good.  He is an idiot, and was easily replaceable.

easily replaceable yet better than any back on the Jets roster. if he's so easily replaceable why do we have a stable of below average RB's?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Or Da RAIDERS .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

That guy is poison.  The Jets aren’t the Bengals....at least, I hope not.

They pretty much are, but in NJ, nobody cares about Ohio unless you went to Ohio State or are named Boomer.

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Because a family friend was killed in an incident of domestic violence?

Apparently that's all it takes.

31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Where's Jimmy Hoffa? 

In a welded top, 55 gallon drum 5 miles off the coast of Long Island.

totally valid reasoning...

talented kid, but ...       lotsa baggage

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Where's Jimmy Hoffa? 

BTW: An interesting side note. Hoffa's middle name was Riddle. How ironic.

• Upvote 1

1. i dont want Hunt

2. even someone as dumb as him isnt coming to the biggest media market in the world

wake up people

• Upvote 2