Having a problem

Don’t know who to ask or where to post this, having a problem viewing the website when I’m on my cell phone internet, when I try to see the site and am not connected to a WiFi, it comes up saying I’m banned, whenever I have WiFi connection I’m free to see the site.  I don’t know what’s going on, if I did something frowned upon here or if there is something wrong with my connection. Thanks in advanced 

This is what I get when I shut my WiFi off

D7D3787B-2668-4A83-BA44-6417C58B9204.thumb.png.6396fde179023c8b2d1c162f1ba02a14.png

A few people are reporting this, not sure what is causing it. I will take a look tonight and hope to have an update later this week. Flying back to NJ in a little bit. Sorry about this, that is definitely annoying.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:37 PM, Anthony Jet said:

Seems to be working now like normal. Never been banned. Gotta say pretty sh*tty feeling. 

Sorry it happened, we were able to fix it the other night. Shouldn't be an issue again. Thanks.

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Same thing as the first post in this thread.  It said I was banned

If you see it happen again please clear your cache and hit refresh. the thing that was causing it has definitely been removed so I'm not sure why it would happen again. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

THIS IS WHAT I JUST GOT TRYING TO LOG IN 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

Did you clear your cache?

12 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Same problem here.  Cleared cache and still banned on mobile (non wifi).

Having to use a VPN now.

Thanks for the heads up. Someone else reported this, I will open a ticket with Invision. Not sure what is going on but we will get it sorted out.

Thanks.

We have a ticket open for this. I need someone, when they see the banned message, to go to this link:

https://www.ip2location.com/demo

I need the IP address that shows. If someone can do that after they see the banned message and send your IP address to me through private message or email banned@jetnation.com, we can research this.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@Maxman  I just got this 

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

MySQL server has gone away

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

Try again

I saw that before as well but haven't seen any issues since. I think it was a temporary issue. Thanks.

FYI just happened again. 

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

Connection refused

Try again

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

FYI just happened again. 

Connection refused

Try again

Thanks. Trying to get it cleaned up a few errors are popping up today.

Just happened again if your not concerned or its only my system please advise and I won't post about it. Thanks 

Connection refused

Try again

39 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Just happened again if your not concerned or its only my system please advise and I won't post about it. Thanks 

Connection refused

Try again

We are aware of it, we are always concerned. We had 122,000 page views yesterday and it could be more today. The tech guy is looking at the issue. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived