Jamal Adams back to recruiting!

MDL_JET

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

What kind of a DAWG says 'It's too cold for me'?

The kinda guy who will play in that weather without thinking twice, but doesn’t want to live in it.

Believe Brady, Rodgers, Matthews and others have residences in warm climate states.  So....it is too cold to a lot of DAWGS.

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

The kinda guy who will play in that weather without thinking twice, but doesn’t want to live in it.

Believe Brady, Rodgers, Matthews and others have residences in warm climate states.  So....it is too cold to a lot of DAWGS.

So says the wimpy suthern Californian.

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

So says the wimpy suthern Californian.

Listen dude....we had to hear from BIG-10 fans for decades (when they were losing) that playing in the Rose Bowl was unfair because they weren’t accustomed to “mild” weather in January.  

Okie fans said our guys were “soft, Cali fags” all the way up to the second quarter of the Orange Bowl....just like Iowa fans were saying, also in the Orange Bowl till Carson blew the doors out of that game. So much for being soft based on region you are born in.

SEC fans said our guys couldn’t handle the heat and humidity when we played Auburn in 2003.  Yeah, the weather was oppressive, yet SC shut them out, they only crossed their 40 yard line twice in the entire game.

Difficulty playing football in cold weather with warm weather players is grossly overstated.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

no.  It's just a player promoting his team to potential free agents.  It's not from a GM or an owner or a coach.  Players have no managerial authority so it is not "tampering".  This was discussed in another thread BTW.

Doesn't have to be from a GM.  Rule reads Any one associated with

27 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Dude, I can’t even handle slight wind chill...in MISSISSIPPI.

9 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Cold as hell here in Alabama too. 

Same in Myrtle Beach. We've got the greens covered in the golf community I live in.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Adams has not met with new coach Adam Gase yet. He said he won’t be in New York or New Jersey for a while.

“It’s too cold for me,” he said.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

8E1C8387-3BAE-4FBF-8B9C-B4FE7AE87EB7.gif

Lol ?Adams such a pussy   cat

30 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

For a guy with one career interception in the blowout of a 4th qtr he sure doesn’t shut the eff up. For gods sakes enough with this dude. 

Been trying to leave this alone but good lord is he annoying.

His jock strap supporters won’t shut the eff up either if you criticize him. Voice your opinion and they start yapping like little girls from a fraternity. That INT was tipped right into his hands. He has no ability to anticipate where the QB is throwing. Maye, on the other hand is quite good at this. But you never hear a peep from him. I don’t recall anyone being so full of themselves bedsides Reggie Jackson.  But at least he backed it up. 

8 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Listen dude....we had to hear from BIG-10 fans for decades (when they were losing) that playing in the Rose Bowl was unfair because they weren’t accustomed to “mild” weather in January.  

Okie fans said our guys were “soft, Cali fags” all the way up to the second quarter of the Orange Bowl....just like Iowa fans were saying, also in the Orange Bowl till Carson blew the doors out of that game. So much for soft based on region you are born in.

SEC fans said our guys couldn’t handle the heat and humidity when we played Auburn in 2003.  Yeah, the weather was oppressive, yet SC shut them out, they only crossed their 40 yard line twice in the entire game.

Difficulty playing football in cold weather with warm weather players is grossly overstated.

I can’t believe how hard Helen went in on @Beerfish and Beerfish didn’t even have the dignity to delete his entire web presence as a result. He’s a Ronin now.

8 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I live in Upstate  NY and we were playing until last week, when the snow came.  Jet up boys.

Upstate. Miss it. Spent many years up there by Rhinebeck, Red Hook, Woodstock, New Paltz. Beautiful countryside. 

1 minute ago, LES said:

Upstate. Miss it. Spent many years up there by Rhinebeck, Red Hook, Woodstock, New Paltz. Beautiful countryside. 

Wappingers.  Dutchess County is a very beautiful place.  Grew up in Sullivan County , beautiful also.  I'm a nature boy. Feel at peace here.  Still miss Staten Island though.  Lived there 15 years.  Beach fishing, Golf Courses, close to the city, long Island, Jersey, everything.  Good living.  Liked it in Queens also Rhinebeck and New Paltz are some of the most scenic places I can think of. The Hudson is awesome.  Can you imagine what it was before WE f'kd it up?

2 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Wappingers.  Dutchess County is a very beautiful place.  Grew up in Sullivan County , beautiful also.  I'm a nature boy. Feel at peace here.  Still miss Staten Island though.  Lived there 15 years.  Beach fishing, Golf Courses, close to the city, long Island, Jersey, everything.  Good living.  Liked it in Queens also Rhinebeck and New Paltz are some of the most scenic places I can think of. The Hudson is awesome.  Can you imagine what it was before WE f'kd it up?

True. I’m a city boy but upstate NY is phenomenal. Was dating this artist up there for a number of years and noticed people were flocking up there by the thousands. What was once a quiet weekend turned into ridiculous traffic jams everywhere. Such a shame.

1 hour ago, LES said:

His jock strap supporters won’t shut the eff up either if you criticize him. Voice your opinion and they start yapping like little girls from a fraternity. That INT was tipped right into his hands. He has no ability to anticipate where the QB is throwing. Maye, on the other hand is quite good at this. But you never hear a peep from him. I don’t recall anyone being so full of themselves bedsides Reggie Jackson.  But at least he backed it up. 

Isn't circumventing a permanent ban a bannable offense in it's own right, Big O?

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Isn't circumventing a permanent ban a bannable offense in it's own right, Big O?

You don’t know the half of it lol. Take a peek at the “Jamal laid him out” thread. 

Please and thank you. — I also have suspicions that he is Big O as well. Says he is a former JI member.

Archived