Jamal Adams back to recruiting!

MDL_JET

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

So Isiah, Bilal and Elijah how does it feel to have a team mate actively campaigning to get rid of you?

Since Powell isn't under contract this makes no sense.  Neither does anyone thinking they should be kept over Bell. 

But hey....are you serious?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LES said:

His jock strap supporters won’t shut the eff up either if you criticize him. Voice your opinion and they start yapping like little girls from a fraternity. That INT was tipped right into his hands. He has no ability to anticipate where the QB is throwing. Maye, on the other hand is quite good at this. But you never hear a peep from him. I don’t recall anyone being so full of themselves bedsides Reggie Jackson.  But at least he backed it up. 

Wow, just wow.  

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Isn't circumventing a permanent ban a bannable offense in it's own right, Big O?

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You don’t know the half of it lol. Take a peek at the “Jamal laid him out” thread. 

Please and thank you. — I also have suspicions that he is Big O as well. Says he is a former JI member.

So now every anti Jamal poster is this Big O. Righto. And just for the record, I’ve never been on any other Jets forum nor did I say I was. I learned about this one from my dentist whose got ties back to the Titans. But feel free to continue with your nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, LES said:

So now every anti Jamal poster is this Big O. Righto. And just for the record, I’ve never been on any other Jets forum nor did I say I was. I learned about this one from my dentist whose got ties back to the Titans. But feel free to continue with your nonsense. 

Your account was conviently created when he disappeared for a bit (I believe he *you* were temp banned at the time), and stopped posting when he came back.  

Now the BigO account was permanently banned and you're back, posting in the same antagonistic trolling style.  Also, it's pretty easy to check, no matter how hard you hide your IP and web details.

9 minutes ago, LES said:

I think I'm speaking for a lot of people here when I say "I hate your dentist."

On 1/30/2019 at 11:00 AM, MDL_JET said:

Get it while it's hot, more Jamal Adams news that you all crave:

ATLANTA — Jamal Adams, part-time general manager, has already gotten to work this offseason.

After making a plea with management to bring better players to the Jets at the end of the 2018 season, Adams has started recruiting potential free agents, including Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell.

The Jets star safety said he has not heard from Bell directly, but he sat down with Adisa Bakari, Bell’s agent, last week at the Pro Bowl in Orlando, Fla.

“I’ll tell you this: We’re hoping we can grab him,” Adams told The Post on radio row at the Super Bowl on Wednesday. Adams is here promoting Pepsi’s Snackbot.

Adams said the Jets needed more “dawgs” on the team after they finished 4-12 last season. Bell is going to be the top free-agent prize on the market and makes sense for the Jets, who have $100 million in cap space and a need for a playmaker on offense to help quarterback Sam Darnold.

Adams said he has reached out to Bell and joked he is getting upset that Bell has not responded.

“Man, he still hasn’t hit me back. I’m kind of frustrated with him,” Adams joked. “Nah, I’m not. I’m not frustrated with him at all.”

Bell is not the only potential free agent Adams has reached out to. He did not say specifically whom he has talked to, but he is selling the Jets.

“I’ve definitely started [recruiting] with a couple of guys,” Adams said. “I sat down with a couple of guys at the Pro Bowl. Hopefully, we can get them there.”

Adams said players he has spoken with are excited about the Jets’ potential.

“Obviously, we’re young,” Adams said. “Put it like this: We have a bright future, man. They understand that. They understand that we’re just missing a few pieces. As soon as we get that, I think we’ll be fine.”

Adams has not met with new coach Adam Gase yet. He said he won’t be in New York or New Jersey for a while.

“It’s too cold for me,” he said.

But Gase has reached out to Adams.

“He texted me a couple of times, just checking in on me and he wanted to introduce himself,” Adams said. “Apparently, he’s excited to be a part of the Jets. He said I gave him problems for the past two years. I’m excited. Everybody’s excited to have a new energy in the building. I can tell you we’re all excited to get started.”

New defensive coordinator Gregg Williams also has Adams pumped.

“I’m so excited because he’s going to hold everybody so accountable,” Adams said. “He’s an aggressive guy. He’s definitely going to pressure offenses.”

Hopefully they bring in Dawgs and not dogs

Archived