Was losing BB to the Pats the single worst mistake all-time in NFL history?

TuscanyTile2

23 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

Tom Brady is playing in his 9th Super Bowl for his 6th ring. One of his losses was on an undefeated season, and he’ll own every meaningful QB record in the books by retirement.

How long are some of you guys going to keep the “Tom Brady secretly sucks” LARP going? It’s not doing any favors for your perceived football IQ

Here's a clue.  Click your heels together three times, and repeat... " I wish I was in Foxboro, I wish I was in Foxboro, I wish I was in Foxboro...….

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WickedAwesome said:

Are you one of those football geniuses that thinks “true quarterback talent” is in the legs? How’s that Aaron Rodgers GOAT argument working out? And how incredible is RG3 as the second coming in 2019?

Tom Brady’s pocket awareness is legendary, his accuracy in his prime was laser like, his ability to find the open man and make stars out of nobody’s is greatest in NFL history, and his ability to read defenses is GOAT level according to Super Bowl championships, completion %, 3rd down conversions, and TD/INT ratio.

Your analysis is laughable.

when you know the defense's plays and under inflate balls, you can win*

* no legit SB wins yet.

10 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

Are you one of those football geniuses that thinks “true quarterback talent” is in the legs? How’s that Aaron Rodgers GOAT argument working out? And how incredible is RG3 as the second coming in 2019?

Tom Brady’s pocket awareness is legendary, his accuracy in his prime was laser like, his ability to find the open man and make stars out of nobody’s is greatest in NFL history, and his ability to read defenses is GOAT level according to Super Bowl championships, completion %, 3rd down conversions, and TD/INT ratio.

Your analysis is laughable.

I didn't say he wasn't an all time great. I said he never would have been had he not landed in the perfect situation.

19 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

Tom Brady is playing in his 9th Super Bowl for his 6th ring. One of his losses was on an undefeated season, and he’ll own every meaningful QB record in the books by retirement.

How long are some of you guys going to keep the “Tom Brady secretly sucks” LARP going? It’s not doing any favors for your perceived football IQ

Not me I think Brady is the GOAT

I think the Belichick worship is out of control

19 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

Guy gets rid of the football to an open man in like 1.2 seconds and this dude says he wouldn’t have been a pro football player for any team but the Patriots, who apparently operate on some kind of magic (and not masterful quarterback play like my lyin’ eyes tell me), because he has no ability lol

Incase you haven’t watched a single football game in 19 years, the Pats win because Tom blows the doors off defenses, and he does that because he’s nasty as playing football.

Welcome back Patsfantx!

11 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

That's so disingenuous. I've heard that many times and every time it makes me want to throw up?

We didn't lose him, he QUIT. We could not control him and obviously, as a football team, you don't want to control your HC.

The jets didn’t just not lose him they had promised him the job for 3 years and then delivered on the promise

Archived