What does Ju Ju think of former teammate Sam Darnold?

GREENBEAN

38 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Great video.  Should also remind everyone how valuable Robby Anderson is to this team right now.  

Robbie Anderson is valuable to the Jets right now because they bungled their attempts to replace him. 

The good news is that he has not gotten into trouble yet this off season.   i think they are really working on it. 

Robbie Anderson is valuable to the Jets right now because they bungled their attempts to replace him. 
The good news is that he has not gotten into trouble yet this off season.   i think they are really working on it. 

The off-season has just begun he has plenty of time to mess up hopefully he learned from his first two offseasons. Third times the charm?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

13 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I was thinking the same thing. He’ll have some drops but he also makes big plays. 

I think Rob's problems are more fumbles than drops.  He actually catches it the right way--with his hands away from his body a little.  He is not a big guy though and some DBs bounced the ball loose from him earlier in the year after the catch.  He cleaned it up later.  I actually think that though he is not sane he is pretty decent.

Archived