***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CTM said:

If by officiating you mean Rams coaching then yes 

Yup.  Rams have done nothing on offense to earn a win tonight.  Pats were not very good ether, but they made some plays when they needed to.  Rams did nothing.

9 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I don’t ever want to hear about how you need a great offense and how defense doesn’t matter anymore. 

That great Rams offense, that offense everyone wants, has been totally shutdown by a defense slot of thought was not good. 

Belichek + 2 weeks preparation w defense scheming.... tough combo.

2 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I don’t ever want to hear about how you need a great offense and how defense doesn’t matter anymore. 

That great Rams offense, that offense everyone wants, has been totally shutdown by a defense slot of thought was not good. 

The rams offense has been far from great the last 2 months.  

2 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Ya so the fact the 4 best offenses played 2 weeks ago and 2 of the top 4 are playing tonight totally valdates the defense wins championships concept 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

What a boring ass sh*tball SB, might as well have been Jets vs Arizona.

The only side benefit is maybe we can get a 6 month hiatus on the McVay offensive genuis poop

Brady had 1 good pass...  look forward to watching him continue to decline next year.  Saints win this game.

Archived