***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Charlie Brown said:

I said this earlier and had one Jet poster claim I was in effect an idiot cause I couldn't see that Goff was somehow better than Darnold.

He is NOT!!!

Darnold is better already!

But Goff looked so good facing the saints crap defense and handing the ball to Gurley all year

Finally realized it's a lot less frustrating when you turn it off 15 minutes before it's over.  Didn't see them celebrate against Chiefs or this one. 

I'll take solace knowing Brady still isn't the best ever despite those who insist he is.  He would have been a pro bowler in the NFL I watched when I was a kid but that's about it.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seemed an awful lot like the Patriots knew what was coming today.

The 30 for 30 on the Patriots’ two decades of cheating will be exceptional.

To be fair the rams play calling was about as predictable as Paul Hackett 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seemed an awful lot like the Patriots knew what was coming today.

The 30 for 30 on the Patriots’ two decades of cheating will be exceptional.

Its why the Rams went extended huddle . Its obvious the Pats knew by formation what the Rams were calling.

29 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmmmm but one poster who claims to be a Jets fans says no ... Goff is way better than Darnold....  :) 

Actually nobody said that. Although Goff is better. But YOU said midway through the 2nd quarter Goff sucked and Sam was better. I argued that might've been premature after one bad half. Now that its an entire game, your original statement is still nonsensical.

Take a few minutes and explain to me rationally what Darnold has done so far that you can say he's better then Goff? And please leave the words "flashed" and "potentially" out of your answer. Thanks.

Archived