Lasergate

TuscanyTile2

Glad they caught him his identity should be made public. This would deter other clowns from doing stuff like this. 
I agree. As much as I hate the patriots I believe the fans should have enough self control to let the teams play the game without harassing them espcially when there is potential to cause harm to the player. I know all fanbases have bad apples but the chiefs fans have been very classless throughout the playoff process wasn't it the game before they were throwing snowballs at the Colts players. You would think they would be happy their team is doing well.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Somebody recently did the same thing to the Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price. Let's hope this doesn't become a trend.

If it does it'll probably end up with it taking even longer to get into the stadium due to extra security checks. All because of a few idiots.

As much as I despise Brady and the Pats pointing a laser at his face and eyes is pretty harsh and that fan should be penalized big time. He should of known better. Stick with the all night fire alarms at the Pats hotel or put something in Bradys food that will keep him on the toilet for hours - but a laser is bad news. 

2 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

As much as I despise Brady and the Pats pointing a laser at his face and eyes is pretty harsh and that fan should be penalized big time. He should of known better. Stick with the all night fire alarms at the Pats hotel or put something in Bradys food that will keep him on the toilet for hours - but a laser is bad news. 

It's a crime (or it should be one).  Supposedly you can go blind from that.  How stupid are some fans!

Archived