Was this the worst Super Bowl you’ve ever seen?

T0mShane

Was this the worst super bowl you’ve ever seen?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Was this the worst super bowl you’ve ever seen?

This game was boring as heck but it was close in the 4th quarter.  There have definitely been other games that you could turn off at halftime. 

I do think this was the lowest scoring Superbowl in NFL history though.  (I'm not certain of that but I think it was).

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

This game was boring as heck but it was close in the 4th quarter.  There have definitely been other games that you could turn off at halftime. 

I do think this was the lowest scoring Superbowl in NFL history though.  (I'm not certain of that but I think it was).

Yes it was the lowest scoring game in SB history.  And I think the Rams became the second team ever not to score a TD after the Dolphins in SB VI.  

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Yes it was the lowest scoring game in SB history.  And I think the Rams became the second team ever not to score a TD after the Dolphins in SB VI.  

Was the previous low the 16-6 game?  (I think Steelers over Vikings)

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Aren't you the "jump the shark" guy who loves 3 yards and a cloud of dust type games? 

Yes I am but this game wasn't a great one by any means.  The NFL isn't even the NFL anymore.  Like that "defenseless runner" penalty early in the game.  It's an embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

It just looked like the rams offense was overwhelmed and quit.  From the QB to the star RB to the OL to the HC, the offense just quit.  Pathetic 

Their defense played really well.  Shut down Brady for 3 quarters.  Goff looked like ass

Everything about this superbowl blew. The game was damn near unwatchable. By the end of the 3rd quarter I was praying for receptions just so the clock would keep running. 

Commercials were trash. Half time show was God awful. Everything about the night made it by far the worst SB I've ever watched... On top of it all the Pats won. It's a shame because the conference championship games were both fantastic. 

It was pretty boring. I never seen such a close game as boring as this one. I’d rather watch sponge bob reruns than watch one play of this game again. I’m sure the NFL can’t be all to happy with this game either. They want high scoring. Maybe they will come to their senses and stop the Patriots from holding on every play sooner or later. 

My one saving grace for this game was going to be that "Sweet Victory" from Spongebob was going to play during the halftime show...

Yes this was by far the worst Super Bowl I've ever seen. Commercials were not funny, the Bud Light and Game of Thrones ones were cool but I wouldn't call them funny. The offense was terrible. The defense (oddly enough) wasn't very exciting either, was hoping for some big hits but the flag on that Patriots screen play turned me off real quick. Honestly the most exciting part of that game was Brady totally ignoring the CBS reporter at the end of the game.

Archived