When will the Pats dynasty end

Rhg1084

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

This.

And while I used to pray for their retirement, I now look forward for them sticking around too long so that the Jets can be the ones to end them.  The Yankees mowed over the Blue Jays to take control of the division for a decade, the Rangers ended the Islanders for a decade, now it's the Jets turn to take down the Patriots.  It's better this way.  We don't need them to retire.  It's better if they just age.

SAR I

We created the Pats. We must uncreate them.

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

When Clellin Ferrell introduces himself to Tom Brady?

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Hopefully via the dolphins or the bills and not the jets.

Rams had the Defensive MVP on their side, plus a raft of other high profile guys, and the whole D mustered 1 sack.

Drafting D to stop Brady isn't the way forward. Outscoring them has to be the better route.

(Or putting Edelman in a body bag. ;-) )

9 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I’m. Jets fan.. the pats just won another Super Bowl... are we just supposed to ignore theyr in our division? I thought I asked a legitimate question 

Oh please. Nobody posts more Pat's related stuff than you do. When will it end, when someone in the AFCE puts together  some resemblance of an NFL team. The Pat's are not that good anymore. Thos SB was a freaking gift. 3 quarters  of punts. 

Archived