Jump to content

NY Post: Pats win is an insult.


Thinker

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt understand him ripping his shirt off.  You sing teenie bopper garbage (badly) for 12 year old girls.   Why the tough guy routine? 

He sang with zero emotion then he took off his shirt and panted like he was exhausted. It was truly bizarre 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I've seen a few baseball writers mention this, but not many else.

Anyway, not a great look for the NFL to have their SB MVP be suspended for PED's the exact same season.  No one says anything about it or bats an eye.

Shhhhhhh    It's the Pats so it's OK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I've seen a few baseball writers mention this, but not many else.

Anyway, not a great look for the NFL to have their SB MVP be suspended for PED's the exact same season.  No one says anything about it or bats an eye.

 

it's an intersting point... going phd in rigged theory but this is one of those areas where truly the Jets live in a glass house

ILB Darron Lee was having an amazing season until his 4 game suspension.

there's no upside in any NFL fan poking the PED bear  

prohibition is always a failure of a policy. lean toward full legalization of chemical treatment, drawing the line at bionics. they all do everything. Maybe test players with MRI machines instead of urine samples 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly was worse than you could imagine. It was like he was doing a bad version of his bad music. Lifeless and contrived. 

Just knowing his weak voice, and milquetoast songs, the fact that he tore his shirt off to look tough is hilarious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sourceworx said:

Just knowing his weak voice, and milquetoast songs, the fact that he tore his shirt off to look tough is hilarious.

My wife and daughters watch him on The Voice. I guess those that can’t do, coach and judge others? He humiliated himself.

The weird part is they both started with Lady Gaga and Katey Perry was better and I couldn’t really argue. Mostly because I was chewing, but even between bites I had nothing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt understand him ripping his shirt off.  You sing teenie bopper garbage (badly) for 12 year old girls.   Why the tough guy routine? 

Because teenie bopper's love that sh*t and think he's "hawt".

Hate him all you want, but dude has made millions because of those teenie boopers and bangs supermodels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly was worse than you could imagine. It was like he was doing a bad version of his bad music. Lifeless and contrived. 

I only sporadically watched the game. Kinda knew as soon as the Pats were in it who was going to win. Lowest viewership of the SB in the last 10 tears.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I dont get why everyone is ripping the halftime show.  Were u expecting maroon 5 to turn into led zepplin?

No. That’s what those ripoffs Greta Van Vleet are. 

But yeah, Maroon 5 isn’t halftime music. The show the Foo Fighters put on the night before looked legendary from what I saw. Morello, Ferrell, and the drummer from Queen all played on songs. Can’t beat that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I've seen a few baseball writers mention this, but not many else.

Anyway, not a great look for the NFL to have their SB MVP be suspended for PED's the exact same season.  No one says anything about it or bats an eye.

I don’t know anyone (friends, family, coworkers) who gives a $hit about the PED suspension. And why should they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I've seen a few baseball writers mention this, but not many else.

Anyway, not a great look for the NFL to have their SB MVP be suspended for PED's the exact same season.  No one says anything about it or bats an eye.

Honestly it doesn't bother me. People don't just get that big without help. It's a double standard for sure but their other cheating scandals bother me more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, KINGDIRK said:

I don’t know anyone (friends, family, coworkers) who gives a $hit about the PED suspension. And why should they?

That's the point.  Why shouldn't people care if people cheat?  Did your friends, family and coworkers care about Spygate?  If they did but don't care about PED users, then they are morons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2019 at 9:12 AM, sourceworx said:

The league deserved this. 

Saints/Chiefs should have been the Super Bowl matchup, and it would have been a much better game. And the halftime show would have been better if anyone-but-Maroon 5 was onstage.

That's the Super Bowl I wanted and expected right before both road teams won in OT on Conference Championship Sunday. Pretty sure we would have had more than 6 points after 3 quarters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That's the point.  Why shouldn't people care if people cheat?  Did your friends, family and coworkers care about Spygate?  If they did but don't care about PED users, then they are morons.

You’re saying people that cared about Spygate but not about PEDs are morons?

You’ve managed to sound sanctimonious and unintelligent at the same time. Well done sir. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...