Philc1

Why is no one allowed to talk about Edelman using PEDs?

Just now, Philc1 said:

It’s an irrelevant joke if Edelman uses steroids but if Alex Rodriguez gets caught he deserves a lifetime ban 

One guy was suspended for 4 games for using an undisclosed substance (like about 10000 other guys, including Lee) the other guy is a habitual roid user who has admitted using anabolic steroids for YEARS....

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

you guys are some sore losers....get over it...the new season is only 7 months away.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Philc1 said:

I don’t care if the patriots won I actually disliked the rams more I just think it’s strange how no one can talk about Edelman’s steroids 

should they talk about it for the rest of time? he did his 4 games...how long should it be a topic of conversation? retirement?

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

No. I don't care that he got busted. I am sure we have our own group of players on the Jets that take PEDs. But let's not act as if Edelman is any cleaner of a player than Arod or any other former/current juicer. 

i actually think that you absolutely have to assume that he is cleaner then Arod.

Arod is like 2 steps away from being the poster child for the steroid era in baseball....there is 0 chance that with the current NFL testing policy Edelman is nearly as "dirty"...even if he has used PEDs (which he prob has).

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company