Philc1

Why is no one allowed to talk about Edelman using PEDs?

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

It’s an irrelevant joke if Edelman uses steroids but if Alex Rodriguez gets caught he deserves a lifetime ban 

Except ARod didn't get a lifetime ban.  

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:
1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Oh Edelman runs so fast!

Yup, white guy at a skill position, ALWAYS open, ALWAYS making a big play, came out of what, some Division II school?.....when someone like that gets popped for taking something he shouldn’t have under league rules....color me totally unsurprised.

It's a racial thing?  Ok

11 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Well you can actually say that race is most likely part of the equation in the Edelman situation.

It appears that he needs to cheat to do what he does on the field?  That’s not really debatable.

Instead of being oppositional to almost every post on this site try to think logically.

Really?  He was caught, suspended according to league rule.  So how is that a racial situation?  See its like this, if he tested positive and they looked the other way it would be racial. It appears that a whole lot of the players in the NFL "cheat".  Start with a number of Jets this year.  But hey, theyre not hated.

I was oppositional because its illogical.  And no, not every post is that way.  Or makes the post right.  Logic has nothing to do with the comment about Edelman

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Most guys from Div II schools, undrafted or drafted low, who wind up tearing up the league need some help, substantially, to up their game.

Thats logical, since they would have been on many more teams maps if that incredible talent was there.  So is questioning how Brady can throw a ball 20-25 yards farther at 40 than he could at 20 years old.

So Wayne Chrebet, Joe Klecko, etc all had help? 

Brady cannot throw long anymore.  He cant throw 25 yards longer than anyone in the league.  Throwing long last night didnt happen, had no effect on the game

3 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I don’t know about Chrebet, but it wouldn’t suppose me.  

You don’t know about Klecko?  And he’s one of my favorite Jets of all time.  The guy supposedly juiced, broke my heart to hear that.  That was the era, they all did.

I dont know about Klecko?  No one knows what those guys did.  Some will say what they believe he did, no one has said they saw him do it.  So who knows.  But I'm not deciding that he did because he went to Temple and was a 7th round pick.  

9 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Cause he is white? 

How about Donald? 

aaron-donald-ripped-instagram-rams.jpg?q

We know this white guy has to be juicing.

224cdf7804ddd2165d45218cb0c04037

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company