Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

Welcome to this Chimps Basic as F*ck mafia. Now don;t be confused, this isn't necessarily a basic game just Basic as F*ck Mafia.  No weird game mechanics and nothing to take away from teh goodness that is mafia. We got roles and stuff but nothing you haven't seen before. This is a vote kill a motherf*cker till they  is dead game. No hybrid nothing. Just vote people to death please. Im not setting any deadlines until you guys let me down. Im hoping you guys just vote the piss outta everyone, get your majority and then death!!!

Rules?

You all know how to play maifa so just play this Chimps mafia. All normal rules apply (like unvote to change your vote) and if you break these rules I will mod kill you and then Crusher will give you a month off the board as a reminder to NOT **** WITH THE CHIMP PIMP! Ya'll dig?  Crusher will be my bitch and do vote counts.

Pm's are out and here are the players.

1. Spoot- scum watcher, lynched day 4.0

2. NYN- Town cop, shot N1

3. CTM

4. Nolder (replaced Gata)-

5. J80

6.Verbal-Vanilla Town, decapitated N1

7. Stark- Lynched D2, Scum GF

8. Nolder- lynch D1, Vanilla Town. 

9. Deckerfan-Vt, nk. N2

10.  JiF

11. Krak- scum lynched day 3

12. Lizzie-

GAME ON..... With twelve player it takes seven to lynch.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Welcome to this Chimps Basic as F*ck mafia. Now don;t be confused, this isn't necessarily a basic game just Basic as F*ck Mafia.  No weird game mechanics and nothing to take away from teh goodness that is mafia. We got roles and stuff but nothing you haven't seen before. This is a vote kill a motherf*cker till they  is dead game. No hybrid nothing. Just vote people to death please. Im not setting any deadlines until you guys let me down. Im hoping you guys just vote the piss outta everyone, get your majority and then death!!!

Rules?

You all know how to play maifa so just play this Chimps mafia. All normal rules apply and if you break these rules I will mod kill you and then Crusher will give you a month off the board as a reminder to NOT **** WITH THE CHIMP PIMP! Ya'll dig?

Pm's are out and here are the players.

1. Spoot

2. NYN

3. CTM

4. GATA

5. J80

6.Verbal

7. Stark

8. Nolder

9. Deckerfan.

10.  JiF

11. Krak

12. Brick

GAME ON..... With twelve player it takes seven to lynch.

I will do no such thing.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Difficult to do.  Can't remember the last time I played with Decker so I'm not sure if that's out of the ordinary for him. 

It’s k. The Mets still sucked then, times haven’t changed.

Archived