Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

VOTE LK

Lazy play willing to follow JiF or CTM (still voting for 80) - not putting any effort into the game. Put Nolder at L-1 and then commented that "JiF said he's following me so Nolder should be dead" or something to that effect. I am not going to pull the exact quote because why the heck should I. No one else is doing jack this game 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think you're the vig, SK.

And?  Even if you were right, that accomplishes nothing towards killing scum.  All you're doing by obstinately saying you won't be moving your vote is helping scum out today.  You realize that, right?

I'm out in the open now.  You can lynch me off any time you wish.  Why so stubborn all of a sudden?

Just now, The Crusher said:

BAFM Official vote count 

Stark - Decker, 80, Jif, lizzie (4)

JiF -  Nolder (1)

80 - CTM, spoot (2)

**STARK is currently at L1**

With nine alive it takes 5 to lynch. Nodeadline set.

When did LK vote me

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And?  Even if you were right, that accomplishes nothing towards killing scum.  All you're doing by obstinately saying you won't be moving your vote is helping scum out today.  You realize that, right?

I'm out in the open now.  You can lynch me off any time you wish.  Why so stubborn all of a sudden?

You already killed one Townie. How can we be sure you're gonna even shoot Scum? Every night you're alive, we may see 2 townies die.

Whereas if we lynch you now, that eliminates 1 NK a night.

IMO, leaving a SK alive is too dangerous.

If two townies are shot tonight, it would put as at lylo.

We need to eliminate that 2nd NK.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You already killed one Townie. How can we be sure you're gonna even shoot Scum? Every night you're alive, we may see 2 townies die.

I can only kill on odd-numbered nights. 

Go ahead and kill the gimped vig though while scum roams free. 

28 minutes ago, Stark said:

Your saying I'm not playing, yet after I voted you and CTM to try to get game play (all in the first 48 hours of real time) I started to target in on 80 and spoot based on their play around gata, 80's lies about the momentum votes etc... and I was in on spoot until the end of D1. Who at this point is probably my next best guess based on game play other than LK who know would follow you or CTM, which says I don't really want to try to play but I'm here.

Pointed out the 80 stuff to start D2. 

I was asking the question is an odd night Vig legit for a basic game. The SK comment is because 80 has legit lied in multiple games about roles and has bussed. POINT, HE IS A KNOWN LIAR, so my logical thought was he may have shot VERB but his role could be open to another shooting role. This is me saying I don't fully trust 80 and those are options, at this point of what I think he could be - or - he's just playing a bad town game. I unvoted him, I am not throwing shade at his claim, but to him in general, only because I have seen him do similar things in many games and keep in mind I have only played in a few.

I don't know enough about game set-ups in general as I have never ran a game. I was asking questions if its legit that an odd night Vig be in a basic game

Your time lines are off.  You spent damn near all of D1 focused on inactives.  Me, CTM and Gata.  You then moved to Decker, then back to Gata, then over to Spoot.  You're all over the place.

D2, you started in with 80.  You apparently had him pegged as a SK but didnt think to vote him D1?   You keep saying he's bussing people but who?  how?  He made a claim that nobody has countered and yet in one breath, you're saying he's a liar and in another, you're not throwing shade.

You're hard to follow my man.

27 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Been mulling this over all morning/afternoon.

I don't believe 80's "vig" claim.

vote 80

I will not be moving my vote.

26 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Strong belief he's a SK.

You think there is a SK in a game this small and basic as ****? 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I can only kill on odd-numbered nights. 

Go ahead and kill the gimped vig though while scum roams free. 

You see, I don't believe that. That's just a part of your false claim.

Killing you now is the safest thing for town to do. Then we can rely on taking on the scum team.

Town still has some power left. We're not down and out in our fight against scum, but you are a direct threat to that.

27 minutes ago, Stark said:

VOTE LK

Lazy play willing to follow JiF or CTM (still voting for 80) - not putting any effort into the game. Put Nolder at L-1 and then commented that "JiF said he's following me so Nolder should be dead" or something to that effect. I am not going to pull the exact quote because why the heck should I. No one else is doing jack this game 

You just called out 80 for following me/copy and pasting what I said and then you legit jumped on an observation I just made about LK.  

BTW - LK is voting me, not 80

gross

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Disgusting.  80 is the only player we are operating with any information on...

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Killing you now is the safest thing for town to do. Then we can rely on taking on the scum team.

Town still has some power left. We're not down and out in our fight against scum, but you are a direct threat to that.

And if he's telling the truth?

You're talking in absolutes.  Scum knows absolutes. 

I hate gaming the mod but if the Chimp Pimp put a SK in this game, it could hypothetically be over in 3 night phases.

town lynch, nk/nk

town lynch, nk/nk

town lynch, nk/nk

9 players out with 12 remaining.

Hate to say it, odd night vig makes a ton of sense here.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And if he's telling the truth?

You're talking in absolutes.  Scum knows absolutes.

I don't believe him.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I could move to Spoot based of this poop he just flung all over this game.

And this is why I took so long with this today. Knew I would get some heat. But I assure you I'm town.

Just now, JiF said:

I just voted you because you're dumb.  If you're town then dont be dumb.

Like I outlined in a post above, if 80 is a SK (which I believe he is) than leaving him alive to shoot someone tonight is just too risky. That 2nd NK could wreck us.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Like I outlined in a post above, if 80 is a SK (which I believe he is) than leaving him alive to shoot someone tonight is just too risky. That 2nd NK could wreck us.

Why are you so paranoid?  How do you know his shot goes through?  What if it's blocked, or he hits a vest or something like that?

This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen.  We have info on 80 and you want to remove it?  Why?  If we wake up tomorrow and there are 2 kills, it's the fastest lynch in mafia history.  Still plenty of game for town to win.

here's a story #2

80 claimed a vig who did not shoot except for one night - which night was it? did he claim an even or odd night vig? i honestly dont remember what his original claim was, but it was not forthcoming ... that is irrelevant anyways.

sorry ill re-read this current game later for fun

i take basic to mean the No Weird Mechanics mention, none of this auction hullabaloo with uneven budget distributions and returns ... so all normal roles are game ... that includes vig sk doesnt matter whatever ... thats all the setup talk i have.

the end. 

21 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

In a basic game?  With the Cop dead?  Now you're sounding like you know something the rest of us don't.  You also sound like scum who is afraid I'm gonna shoot you. 

unvote vote Spoot

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

here's a story #2

80 claimed a vig who did not shoot except for one night - which night was it? did he claim an even or odd night vig? i honestly dont remember what his original claim was, but it was not forthcoming ... that is irrelevant anyways.

sorry ill re-read this current game later for fun

i take basic to mean the No Weird Mechanics mention, none of this auction hullabaloo with uneven budget distributions and returns ... so all normal roles are game ... that includes vig sk doesnt matter whatever ... thats all the setup talk i have.

the end. 

Odd numbered nights only.  I shot Verbal on N1.  We're on Day 2, so tonight I will not have a shot. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why are you so paranoid?  How do you know his shot goes through?  What if it's blocked, or he hits a vest or something like that?

It's more likely than not that he hits Town.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen.  We have info on 80 and you want to remove it?  Why?  If we wake up tomorrow and there are 2 kills, it's the fastest lynch in mafia history.  Still plenty of game for town to win.

I want to remove 80 because he's a direct threat to town's survival, and, imo, the most clear one at this point.

We do you want to wait until we're at lylo to know for sure???

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Spoot is scum.  Book it. 

It's more likely than not that he hits Town.

I want to remove 80 because he's a direct threat to town's survival, and, imo, the most clear one at this point.

So you think Chimp Pimp created a basic as **** mafia game where there is a SK thus ending the game in 3 phases?

But if he's telling the truth, he's an asset.

I'm comfortable with playing at lylo, yes.  Mainly because I'm really ******* good at this sh*t. 

Fear-mongering, and you're doing it wrong anyways.  If you're right that I'm the SK, I wouldn't impact lylo approaching nearly as quickly as scum does.  SK only wins when he/she is the last player left or equals the number of players left. 

Yes, town needs to remove all threats in order to win, but can always stand to wait longer to remove the SK.  Especially since the SK is trying to hit scum, too.

This is all moot since I'm the vig (and a gimped one at that), but at least get your sh*t right if you're gonna fear-monger. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fear-mongering, and you're doing it wrong anyways.  If you're right that I'm the SK, I wouldn't impact lylo approaching nearly as quickly as scum does.  SK only wins when he/she is the last player left or equals the number of players left. 

Yes, town needs to remove all threats in order to win, but can always stand to wait longer to remove the SK.  Especially since the SK is trying to hit scum, too.

This is all moot since I'm the vig (and a gimped one at that), but at least get your sh*t right if you're gonna fear-monger. 

This.  It's not confusing. 

A SK could hit scum tonight.  lol

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Your time lines are off.  You spent damn near all of D1 focused on inactives.  Me, CTM and Gata.  You then moved to Decker, then back to Gata, then over to Spoot.  You're all over the place.

D2, you started in with 80.  You apparently had him pegged as a SK but didnt think to vote him D1?   You keep saying he's bussing people but who?  how?  He made a claim that nobody has countered and yet in one breath, you're saying he's a liar and in another, you're not throwing shade.

You're hard to follow my man.

D1 was a week. Monday to Friday. I never denied that I tried to get people to play. I even said in the game thread. I did vote inactives early to try to get activity up. 

Verbal, Nolder, Brick/LK, CTM, Gata, Decker, Krak were barely playing.

and still we have. Nolder, LK, CTM, Krak, Decker barely posting in the game.

it's basically JiF, 80, Spoot, and Stark posting 

When the deadline was posted for D1 I did switch to try to target scum. Spoot was my target and I would have stayed voting him, but the end of the day the option was go random or me hammer Nolder.

-----------

React to bold. 

I didn't have him pegged as SK at the start of the day. I thought he was scummy. I made several posts showing why. Then when he claimed VIg is when the thought of him being SK popped in my head. Thats when I made that comment. Here's my rational there. He said he shot Verb a Vig or Sk could shoot someone, yes? Also, 80 has bussed people in past games on multiple occasions, he has also said that he was a role/had an ability he did not have to not get lynched aka lied.

No one has countered his Vig. I unvoted him for that claim. I also said he lies, which is true and has proven out in multiple games, in similar situations to this one. I am not throwing shade on his Vig claim, but I am not ruling out the possibility that he is full of sh!t. 

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes, I, clearly do.

beaver trying to get 80 lynched post claim with Ape assertiveness doesnt make sense as scum ... thats suicide wtf

Which means, since PECKER's batting .000 and thinking your town, your going to flip scum FML

-Terrance "PECKER" Gore 

Archived