Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

None of this does anything for me. 

As you typed it, did you say to yourself - ok, yeah, this is confusing?

pretty clear actually. thats why i broke it up line by line for you.

but since you are only sort of reading I don't expect anything to change.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

pretty clear actually. thats why i broke it up line by line for you.

but since you are only sort of reading I don't expect anything to change.

The fat you had to type it line by line, means it's confusing.  

but carry on with your role fishing, changing your story and pump faking reveals.  It's all great play.

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

So you watched 1 of the 2 people asking to be replaced

1. I really don't know how to use Watcher effectively. I actually kept getting it confused with the Tracker.

2. I wanted to watch where the activity was. Thought my best bet would be Gata.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Unvote

vote 80

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting.  What changed in the last 2 pages that moved you off of Stark as your # 1?

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Funny, when I did my reread, I thought...80 shot Verb for sure and forgot to type it out.

Unvote

Vote Stark

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F**k it.  I still don't trust you but I'm willing to see where this goes.  This game is boring me.

unvote vote Stark

2 hours ago, JiF said:

You're all over the place.  You're asking if there is a basic game yet you have him pegged as SK?  That's not basic.

You claimed he's bussing his team but you point out who he hasnt voted for. 

Your throwing shade to his claim but nobody has countered.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Stark's logic is all over the place. 

How could I be scum?  Do you think Crusher gave scum 2 kills in a game called "Basic as F**k Mafia?"

Or do you think I'm scum that would be stupid enough to take credit for a NK on Verbal?  Who shot Nyn in that case?

I'm either Vig or SK.  Those are the only 2 options you can peg me with.  Unless you're waiting on a counter that's not going to come.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

unvote

vote Spoot

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In a basic game?  With the Cop dead?  Now you're sounding like you know something the rest of us don't.  You also sound like scum who is afraid I'm gonna shoot you. 

unvote vote Spoot

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Stark

absolutely one of the most disgusting posts I've ever seen in the history of mafia. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Gross gross gross.

ITs like JiF and 80 were in a QT and they are just trying to run the game.  all of these votes are in unison and within minutes of each other. each time. FFS

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

And you're the 1 person who could vet it!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao

Yeah, but I'd have to choose the exact person that 80 shoots at, which would be a gamble.

And I got excited because I believe this is enough to catch 80 as the SK, and I would rather not wait for another townie to be killed.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

The fat you had to type it line by line, means it's confusing.  

but carry on with your role fishing, changing your story and pump faking reveals.  It's all great play.

sometimes some people need you to break it down for them when they refuse to see the obvious.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, but I'd have to choose the exact person that 80 shoots at, which would be a gamble.

And I got excited because I believe this is enough to catch 80 as the SK, and I would rather not wait for another townie to be killed.

Actually this is a dumb post 

Unvote vote spoot

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

WTF just happened to this game?

If Krak or Nold or Liz or CTM are scum - no points will be awarded upon victory.

lol

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote stark

i jsut learned he was playing

Then LK posts something like this... but no one is going to point out or mention anything about it. coasting scum most likely

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm a gimped vig.  And there's no guarantee that there's a Doc.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think there's been a Doc in just about every game I've played, but keep at it, dude.

80 doing 80 things. 

me too

Here's a story #3

PECKER so wants to jump off the train thinking: NO this is wrong, he has never been on a scum train at majority votes reached, this is impossible, everything is all BS, people are misleading, trust no one but His real Mother! CHAOS.

HOWEVER he hits like Terrance Gore and will now run away like Forrest Gump before doing anything rash. Nothing matters. It's just a vote. Sh*t matters. It's time for dinner.

The end.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Then LK posts something like this... but no one is going to point out or mention anything about it. coasting scum most likely

I pointed out LK being a lazy for the day.  80, Spoot and now you decided to make this more interesting.

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

Here's a story #3

PECKER so wants to jump off the train thinking: NO this is wrong, he has never been on a scum train at majority votes reached, this is impossible, everything is all BS, people are misleading, trust no one but His real Mother! CHAOS.

HOWEVER he hits like Terrance Gore and will now run away like Forrest Gump before doing anything rash. Nothing matters. It's just a vote. Sh*t matters. It's time for dinner.

The end.

At 4:27pm?  What are you, 90? 

CTM, Krak, Nolder - are useless.  I'm half inclined to vote them just because everyone else is actually playing but that would be against my premise of focusing on inactives is not scum hunting.  I'm just going to be pissed if they're the scum team.  Coward, scum team.

Spoot - I'm inclined to believe.  I think he thought he had something and revealed unnecessarily.  Dont see scum slipping like that.

80 - I'm inclined to believe him at this point.  No counter.  Dont see a SK being in such a small game.  Literally makes zero sense to go after him today.  If he is SK by some off chance, than maybe he does us a favor tonight.  If he doesnt, he dies.  It's really that simple and no, I'm not scared of playing a game at lylo.  It gets easier as the pool shrinks

Stark - scummiest player in the game by far.

LK - lazy.  Not trying.  Unfortunately, not a tell either way for him.

JiF - bad ass mofo

So it's Stark or LK or one of the inactives today.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

CTM, Krak, Nolder - are useless.  I'm half inclined to vote them just because everyone else is actually playing but that would be against my premise of focusing on inactives is not scum hunting.  I'm just going to be pissed if they're the scum team.  Coward, scum team.

Spoot - I'm inclined to believe.  I think he thought he had something and revealed unnecessarily.  Dont see scum slipping like that.

80 - I'm inclined to believe him at this point.  No counter.  Dont see a SK being in such a small game.  Literally makes zero sense to go after him today.  If he is SK by some off chance, than maybe he does us a favor tonight.  If he doesnt, he dies.  It's really that simple and no, I'm not scared of playing a game at lylo.  It gets easier as the pool shrinks

Stark - scummiest player in the game by far.

LK - lazy.  Not trying.  Unfortunately, not a tell either way for him.

JiF - bad ass mofo

So it's Stark or LK or one of the inactives today.

love these reads. so jif.

out of the whole game 1 scum read and its me stemming from trying to get the inactives playing. and then defending my "80 scum" read / Vig claim / could be SK. 

meanwhile 

JiF and 80 been piggy backing votes over the course of the day within minutes. almost like they are in a qt and wanted to stir stuff up. 

Spooty was in around that time. 

LK being part of the majority of the game not playing. just now realized I was even playing.

also 80 telling us he is a "gimped Vig" and that there is probably not a Doc. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

There is also a part of me that wonders since we have 2 in the open and 1 pump faking, maybe we should mass reveal?  Scum already has their pick at 3 potential roles tonight. 

You want to mass reveal with the majority of the game being inactive... 5 out of 9 are not even here. 

This makes no sense unless you're scum and you want to find towns PR's

love these reads. so jif.

out of the whole game 1 scum read and its me stemming from trying to get the inactives playing. and then defending my "80 scum" read / Vig claim / could be SK. 

meanwhile 

JiF and 80 been piggy backing votes over the course of the day within minutes. almost like they are in a qt and wanted to stir stuff up. 

Spooty was in around that time. 

LK being part of the majority of the game not playing. just now realized I was even playing.

also 80 telling us he is a "gimped Vig" and that there is probably not a Doc. 

I said there MIGHT not be a doc. Not “probably”. Massive difference.

Meanwhile you’re trying to out the doc

Archived