Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In that case you're skimming.  I gave a breakdown on how that happened.  I contributed to the Nolder lynch, but was not the one who derailed the Spoot lynch, nor was I the momentum vote. 

As for the 2nd line, yeah, I get it.  I play out front, so the nature of the game is for me to garner votes.  But that's really not a good enough reason to jump on the bandwagon.  Unlike yesterday, no deadline has been set, and there's plenty of time.  And there just simply isn't enough activity to say that your Stark case wouldn't gain traction.  I didn't comment on your case there, bit it was indeed intriguing. 

Feels weird commenting on .y own lynch but iirc I would call you the momentum vote 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, deckerfan said:

everyone heres online persona is the opposite lol dont drink smoke or do drugs ever ... ho li sh*t alcohol tastes like cough syrup, one time and never again. its like ur virgin joke wherever the hell that originated from, or pacs IM DA BEST WORSHIP ME 

I like our personas. While I do know a lot about pokemon I'm not quite as much of a nerd as I make it out to be.

17 hours ago, deckerfan said:

i dont know why 80 is being voted other than voting patterns on one vote? lol 'MOMENTUM' i dont like it tbh , but i guess ill actually READ the game in a few and derive nothing fromi t. , id rather use a magic eight ball but the image wont show up and it didnt come wih directions, help

maybe time to YOLO and just vote the highest wagon. or not. 

It's the guy who shifted voting/attention to another guy. You don't think that haooens?

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine.  In that case, I'm at L-2, so I'll reveal.

I'm a Vig who can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights.  I shot Verbal on N1 for the lulz. 

I get to shoot again on N3, if I live that long. 

Hmm well you suck for lynching me but I think the claim is !egit

17 hours ago, JiF said:

Yeah for sure but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt right now.  Him shooting Verb adds up from a meta perspective.  Until someone counters, I'm inclined to believe him.

Fyi this is why meta sh*t is gay as **** and outside the spirit of the game imo.

I never really said anything cause I thinks it's funny and still do but while we're on the subject...kinda gay.

If I took games here super seriously I'd be annoyed right now.

17 hours ago, Stark said:

I didn't defend myself. What am I supposed to say. "JiF you're wrong"..

That can actually go a long way toward people believing you believe it or not.

17 hours ago, Stark said:

. blah blah... I'm VT. I laid out the reasons and posts why I thought 80 was scum. Not too much I can say to defend my reasoning other than I laid it out there in a few posts.

I was posting my reasoning for 80 while you were using the "well Stark has voted a lot of inactives", which were in the first 48 hours of real life game play to try to get some reactions and activity.  

At the end of D1 I was in the middle of the spoot train and I would have kept voting him, but the decker/80- jumping onto Nolder changed the spoot lynch, also the fact that you just sat on voting for yourself following LK. You and LK could have helped lynch spoot at the end of D1.

16 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I was just about to vote 80 until that obviously ? ? reveal. I like JiF here. I like CTM here. I trust Nolder like I trust ??. My strategy of reading little and thinking even less is paying off. If @HessStation was playing I could follow my spirit animal, but right now I have a few guides and I feel good. I’ll vote however Jif and CTM are going. 

I don't recognize that flag offhand.

16 hours ago, Stark said:

L-2 with experienced players left and you're revealing a Vig that can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights? For @JiF @CTM what would constitute a basic mafia game??? does an odd night Vig seem like it would fit? 

Wasn't the game described as still fun basic?

I think the role fits.

What exactly is intriguing about JiFs case on me? Im pinging hard because I was basically the only playing? 

Figures you'd shoot someone just for the hell of it with no reasoning. 

I will UNVOTE because of the claim but I think you could easily be lying as I have been on your scum team when you bussed the entire team before and watched you try it multiple times. 

I had/have 80 pegged as scum or SK (he claimed Vig) based on his gameplay and his voting. He has voted for every player in the game except for:

Krack/LK

His claim is whatever atm.

Mmm something to keep in mind I guess.

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We've shot each other approximately 6 times apiece in all the years of JN Mafia, IIRC.

It probably goes against the spirit of the game and such to do that, but damn if it isn't fun.

Ty for acknowledging that.

14 hours ago, Stark said:

he SK comment is because 80 has legit lied in multiple games about roles and has bussed. POINT, HE IS A KNOWN LIAR

Each game is different though. Even if he lied every game it doesn't mean he will lie in any individual game.

14 hours ago, JiF said:

I just voted you because you're dumb.  If you're town then dont be dumb.

I follow the Ape school of thought here. Scum know what not to say or in this case how to not be dumb. Town doesn't they just do dumb sh*t and hope it works out. Imo spoot is town and dumb as a rock.

your legacy lives through those you taught. @Integrity28

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Like I outlined in a post above, if 80 is a SK (which I believe he is) than leaving him alive to shoot someone tonight is just too risky. That 2nd NK could wreck us.

Actually it would be ok but I'm too lazy to explain why.

14 hours ago, deckerfan said:

here's a story #2

80 claimed a vig who did not shoot except for one night - which night was it? did he claim an even or odd night vig? i honestly dont remember what his original claim was, but it was not forthcoming ... that is irrelevant anyways.

sorry ill re-read this current game later for fun

i take basic to mean the No Weird Mechanics mention, none of this auction hullabaloo with uneven budget distributions and returns ... so all normal roles are game ... that includes vig sk doesnt matter whatever ... thats all the setup talk i have.

the end. 

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's more likely than not that he hits Town.

I want to remove 80 because he's a direct threat to town's survival, and, imo, the most clear one at this point.

We do you want to wait until we're at lylo to know for sure???

if he's sk he WANTS to kill mafia. Thus eliminating his competition and building cred with town.

Anyone who is sk and intentionally killing town (powerroles aside) is playing wrong.

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

The presence of my role leads me to believe that there wouldn't be Town vig. Too stacked.

And I don't want to bet the game on a SK maybe hitting scum.

Partial claim just makes you a target and leaves town in the dark.

claim or don't next time.

13 hours ago, JiF said:

WTF just happened to this game?

If Krak or Nold or Liz or CTM are scum - no points will be awarded upon victory.

lol

I agree. We should shame people that lurk/lazy to victory.

Also sorry I wasn't around most activity happened while I slept.

13 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Here's a story #3

PECKER so wants to jump off the train thinking: NO this is wrong, he has never been on a scum train at majority votes reached, this is impossible, everything is all BS, people are misleading, trust no one but His real Mother! CHAOS.

HOWEVER he hits like Terrance Gore and will now run away like Forrest Gump before doing anything rash. Nothing matters. It's just a vote. Sh*t matters. It's time for dinner.

The end.

Day 1 and 2 Final Vote Counts

On 2/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb Nolder,(2)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker, 80,lizzie stark(7).

Twelve alive and seven to lynch.

Deadline 11:00PM EST

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Offical BAFM Vote Count

Stark: Decker, JiF, 80, LK, Krak (5)

80: CTM, Spoot (2)

Not Voting Krak, Stark, Nolder

** That’s a lynch**

Archived