Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, JiF said:

This stands out in my D2 catch up.  Nold unvoted right when Stark started to show his true colors and Spoot was in all time low like this game has never seen before from a logic stand point. 

Yeah I was MIA and didn't know what was going on and didn't think it was fair to you or benefited anyone by continuing to vote so I unvoted until I'd have a chance to catch up. 

7 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm still catching up but I think this is the last we hear from Nold until he comes in and plays the I told you so game after the lynch. 

At first I was just screwing with you but now I am being dead serious: you are pulling a spoot. 

Go reread my catch up.

7 hours ago, JiF said:

You dont see how Nold unvoting in the height of the Spoot stupidity while Stark exposed himself and then waiting to see what happened

I didn't wait to see what happened. Look at the timestamps I came back like a day after I unvoted.

Unless you're claiming I was there but just not posting?

7 hours ago, JiF said:

only to take a victory lap of I told you so as concerning?

NO ONE TOOK A VICTORY LAP YOU DENSE MF!!!

7 hours ago, JiF said:

hmph okay that's fair but only because the one thing I did forget as I got further along in my reread and Nold started looking gross more recently, is the Gata self vote when wanting to be replaced.  She's emo and is selfish but that's an extremely ****ed up thing to do. That would be the ultimate dick bag move. 

And I still say my slot should be policy lynched for that. 

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah I was MIA and didn't know what was going on and didn't think it was fair to you or benefited anyone by continuing to vote so I unvoted until I'd have a chance to catch up. 

At first I was just screwing with you but now I am being dead serious: you are pulling a spoot. 

Go reread my catch up.

Comparing me to what Spoot is doing this game on the heels of me driving our first successful lynch is literally making me want to pulverize your face. 

It’s basically the mother of all insults.

On 2/6/2019 at 6:49 PM, Nolder said:

How he stayed cool under the pressure of the situation. He didn't overreact like SOME people.

You?

Actually I think it's more than likely Spoot is town I'm just trying to teach him some lessons one of which is that you can't just sperg out and defend (or seem to defend) someone without people being forced to assume you know more than you should.

Regardless of leaves Gata as a question mark.

Scum distance and then try to save their allies all the time.

Clever scum do it to tkwnies.

I unfortunately it tells us nothing about Gata.

This is my first refrence to Spoot being dumb town and not scum.

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

I follow the Ape school of thought here. Scum know what not to say or in this case how to not be dumb. Town doesn't they just do dumb sh*t and hope it works out. Imo spoot is town and dumb as a rock.

your legacy lives through those you taught. @Integrity28

Way later during my catch up here is me doing it again. Spoot dumb, Spoot town.

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

Told you.

This was me referring to the previous quote in which I tagged Ape. Obviously I didn't actually tell you anything. The action had been over for hours before I'd come around to comment on it. The post was just me reaffirming that spoot was an idiot but still town. I told you...minutes before but you're after it was relevant.

11 hours ago, JiF said:

Told me what Nolder?  I make my own opinions, you influence nothing. 

Then you come in and misinterpret this as...me taking credit for the lynch? I think? I don't even know but I thought it was dumb and funny so I went with it and trolled you a bit. You took it WAY too seriously however even after I told you you were being dumb. So now I have to take the time and spell it out for you. This has to be the dumbest thing you've ever done in a mafia game and I look forward to your apology. You got all wigged out over nothing. Jfc.

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

Comparing me to what Spoot is doing this game on the heels of me driving our first successful lynch is literally making me want to pulverize your face. 

It’s basically the mother of all insults.

Sorry not sorry. You deserve it. You literally thought I was taking credit for stark lynch and all I was saying was spoot is dumbtown.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

It’s hard subbing in and being vested and super involved.  I get it but damn.  Homeboy isn’t even reading the game at all.  Lmfao 

Subbing ? Lizzie started game with everyone else . Brick never players just told me he never meant to sign up. Lizzie started the game snd did say his participation would be limited. 

Im 100% not scum guys, legit overwhelmed with work and sick .

I never lay low in these games and certainly wouldnt as scum, it was stark who originally suggested that in fact..

I'm out for the night then on a plane at 6pm tomorrow, I'll try and check in during day 

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

I never lay low in these games and certainly wouldnt as scum, it was stark who originally suggested that in fact..

I'm out for the night then on a plane at 6pm tomorrow, I'll try and check in during day 

Don’t you people basically walk around with echinacea golden seal in your cargo shorts? 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You sound sincere imo but you've fooled me before.

Who is scum then?

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

He tried to get out of the game and finally did. His lifeless body just hangs and turns a perfect one quarter turn to the left. 

Deckerfan Vanilla Town is dead. 

But, that’s not it......

Uhhhh, actually it is. It’s now day. 

@deckerfan good game dude!!!!  You're my fav! 

9 hours ago, CTM said:

I do believe you.  I dont think you'd play a coward scum game and if you did and won, you'd never hear the end of it.  Ever.  That said, I think you should reveal.  This type of play doesnt really help us at all.   Not that you've helped at all this game but still.  If you're not going to be around, then at least help us make our decision by revealing. 

Archived