• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yes.

Nope.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I never said you did.

So you're implying that I'm Scum protecting my Scummate Gata? Isn't that also what you said about Decker? So you just found the entire Scum team?

Genius.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're not just "slowing it down", you specifically flipped out about Gata who was not even close to being lynched at the time.

"Flipped out", huh? So, I start a train to see who jumps on and when I call them out, which was my plan all along, I'm "flipping out"? lol

And L-2 is pretty close, considering I was getting ready to go to bed and didn't want to wait until the following afternoon to see if she was still alive or not.

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

At the time of you flipping out we had infinite time. So what?

You want to talk then talk no one is stopping you.

Saying we need to "slow down" because we could talk is pointless.

Eventually a decision needs to be made and new concrete information must be gathered.

Just stalling and hoping that you can eke something more out of the day is boring and gay.

Again if you have something to say then say it but I have no desire to stall the game just hoping something falls in our lap.

Even if it does, everyone ends up annoyed and frustrated. Trust me I've been here before and tryharding like this ain't the style you want to cultivate here. 

Dude, I am talking here. I have been since I FOSed you and 80 on Gata's train. And you're calling me Scum for it. I'm not stalling, just for the sake of stalling. I set a trap, got the reaction I was looking for, and now I'm voting 80. That's called Scum hunting. The game has really only picked up since I did.

This feels like you're being argumentative just for the sake of being argumentative.

20 minutes ago, Nolder said:

See where WHAT goes? Unless you have something specific in mind I don't give a ****.

THIS, you fool! Conversation. Game play. The more interactions there are, the more Town has to analyze for future days, and the more likely Scum either 1. slips up, or 2. stands out for not participating.

And, like I said, I'm voting 80. THAT'S what I got out of this.

I don't understand why you seem to be in such a rush to get to Day 2. If you were so comfortable with Gata being Scum, why are you voting me now?

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Should I quote every time you made it about Gata?

like I said before you played both angels and it was obvious. 

Gata was the trap, you numbskull. She was low-hanging fruit.

And, now that she's back, hopefully she can get in the game so we can get an actual read on her.

Nolder seems to think that making an early decision based on no gameplay and quickly reaching a lynch is better than letting the game play out and creating conversation that can be used to make actual reads.

All this back and forth with him, JiF, 80, and I is what Mafia is all about.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nope.

So you're implying that I'm Scum protecting my Scummate Gata? Isn't that also what you said about Decker? So you just found the entire Scum team?

Genius.

You could be scum defending a townie.

Point is you seem to know more than you should.

"Flipped out", huh? So, I start a train to see who jumps on

Can you prove those were your intentions?

You could just as easily just be distancing from a teammate in my view.

Did you say at the time you were voting Gata to see who would follow you?

and when I call them out, which was my plan all along, I'm "flipping out"? lol

You seemed pretty upset about it yeah.

And L-2 is pretty close, considering I was getting ready to go to bed and didn't want to wait until the following afternoon to see if she was still alive or not.

So you chose to defend her and try to derail the train...because you didn't want to be asleep while she was lynched? 

That sounds like a lame excuse to me.

Dude, I am talking here. I have been since I FOSed you and 80 on Gata's train. And you're calling me Scum for it. I'm not stalling, just for the sake of stalling.

There's talk that's useful and talk that isnt. You seem to be suggesting that all talk is useful and as long as we are talking we might get something out of it. We will never get anything useful out of me talking about pokemon, as an example.

I set a trap, got the reaction I was looking for, and now I'm voting 80. That's called Scum hunting. The game has really only picked up since I did.

Well now you're faced with the consequences of your so called trap.

I wonder though while we're on the subject. Was every person who voted someone first just setting a trap for the next guy?

This feels like you're being argumentative just for the sake of being argumentative.

No I just think you're very wrong.

THIS, you fool! Conversation. Game play. The more interactions there are, the more Town has to analyze for future days, and the more likely Scum either 1. slips up, or 2. stands out for not participating.

And, like I said, I'm voting 80. THAT'S what I got out of this.

You are mistaking all conversation as being useful gameplay. It's not.

Once people have made up their minds (which they do pretty quick if someone doesn't start something like you did) all you're making them do is hold their vote until a deadline is forced on them.

I don't understand why you seem to be in such a rush to get to Day 2.

I'm not, although I would prefer to finish D1 before the weekend since so many of you fags leave.

If you were so comfortable with Gata being Scum, why are you voting me now?

You kept tempting me so I obliged. 

Gata was the trap, you numbskull. She was low-hanging fruit.

Prove it.

And, now that she's back, hopefully she can get in the game so we can get an actual read on her.

I already hacked her mainframe I know what she is.

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nolder seems to think that making an early decision based on no gameplay and quickly reaching a lynch is better than letting the game play out and creating conversation that can be used to make actual reads.

All this back and forth with him, JiF, 80, and I is what Mafia is all about.

Ok when all your friends hate mafia because D1 takes literal weeks and they don't want to play anymore don't come crying to me.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You could be scum defending a townie.

Point is you seem to know more than you should.

This is like talking to a brick wall.

Again, it had nothing to do with what I thought of Gata's alignment, and all about how quickly some were willing to lynch her without letting the game play out.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Can you prove those were your intentions?

lol You know I can't prove intentions, and the fact that you even ask that is scummy.

People set traps all the time.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You could just as easily just be distancing from a teammate in my view. 

This is pure idiocy. If I really wanted to distance from a teammate, I could've just stayed on instead of making myself look obvious by jumping off suspiciously.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Did you say at the time you were voting Gata to see who would follow you?

More pure idiocy. To infer ahead of time that it's a trap would defeat the entire purpose of the trap.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

So you chose to defend her and try to derail the train...because you didn't want to be asleep while she was lynched? 

That sounds like a lame excuse to me. 

Again, you keep pushing this narrative that I was defending her. It's gross.

I didn't want the day to end before I put my reads out there.

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

There's talk that's useful and talk that isnt. You seem to be suggesting that all talk is useful and as long as we are talking we might get something out of it. We will never get anything useful out of me talking about pokemon, as an example. 

More idiocy. We're not talking about pokemon, here. We're debating actual reads/game content.

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well now you're faced with the consequences of your so called trap.

I wonder though while we're on the subject. Was every person who voted someone first just setting a trap for the next guy?

ffs

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No I just think you're very wrong.

Ditto

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You are mistaking all conversation as being useful gameplay. It's not.

Wow. I refuse to believe this is actually going over your head.

19 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Once people have made up their minds (which they do pretty quick if someone doesn't start something like you did) all you're making them do is hold their vote until a deadline is forced on them.

Oh, so, once you've got a thought in your head it's best to just hold onto that and ride or die by it, without looking at additional evidence.

Cool.

All I'm doing is trying to expand people's reads beyond simply "she's been absent", you simple-minded ninny.

22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm not, although I would prefer to finish D1 before the weekend since so many of you fags leave.

Okay, legit lol

22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You kept tempting me so I obliged. 

In other words, you have evolved your decision based on further evidence and activity.

You're welcome.

23 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Prove it.

?

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's a false and incomplete timeline of what happened.

You left out Nolder voting Gata before 80, and JiF and Verb voting me before 80 and Nolder.

Poor observation. You're better than this.

I didn’t have time to pull the exact quotes and order. The point was you all were following each other voteing to Gata to jump off her. It just seems weird

you and Nolder also sound like a damn married couple. Both of you rule 14. 

Weirdest things in this game game so far has/have been.:

80 voting Verb but not really because he votes Decker in the same post-80 calling for a speed lynch of Gata 

nolder with the decker / Gata switching comments. 

You jumping from Gata to 80 in just 1 commen t from 80- you say you were trying to trap someone so whatevs 

That’s it so far for me. I am limited on time so I can’t quote everything I cited above but I will be happy to when I have time

5 hours ago, deckerfan said:

I would like to consult @Lizard King LK wanna vote Spoot? Think he’s scum?

(LK is my self proclaimed chosen fake in thread mason.)

LK i don’t trust my own sauces. that is, my Oujia board

”They” say Spoot has been caught in one post by his insider hidden secret scumtell. I don’t know what “they” mean but I will be a sycophant and go with consensus. Thoughts?

unvote Señora ”Nick Skol Foles” Gata

vote Spoot

I have read this in multiple psychoactive states and cannot figure out what to make of it 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

If someone is running cover you always want to vote for the person they are trying to save. 

Obviously there is a reason for it.

Also...I think you have me confused with someone else.

I don't think I've ever been blind lynched.

Oh yeah good idea. ... go hang the doc because you noticed someone was a little obvious protecting a power role 

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yes. However I've revised my opinion on Drecker at this point.

Have you? My opinion has as well.  What changed your mind?

Also, regardless of how you feel about Decker, you claim both he and Spoot are/were defending Gata.  So you've decided Decker wasn't making that move as scum, and now you've decided that theBeave was.  Where does that leave Gata?

58 minutes ago, Stark said:

It's a sexless marriage.

59 minutes ago, Stark said:

I didn’t have time to pull the exact quotes and order. The point was you all were following each other voteing to Gata to jump off her. It just seems weird

Weirdest things in this game game so far has/have been.:

80 voting Verb but not really because he votes Decker in the same post-80 calling for a speed lynch of Gata  

nolder with the decker / Gata switching comments. 

You jumping from Gata to 80 in just 1 commen t from 80- you say you were trying to trap someone so whatevs 

That’s it so far for me. I am limited on time so I can’t quote everything I cited above but I will be happy to when I have time 

Everything about Nolder is weird.

My vote on 80 isn't weird when you understand what I was doing.

Now hurry up and fire up that spreadsheet software, and get with it, man!

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

This is like talking to a brick wall.

So shut up already.

Again, it had nothing to do with what I thought of Gata's alignment, and all about how quickly some were willing to lynch her without letting the game play out.

I thought it was a trap? That doesn't sound like the thought process of a trap to me.

lol You know I can't prove intentions, and the fact that you even ask that is scummy.

People set traps all the time.

Knowing that, why would you tell me you set a trap in the first place?

If you can't prove it then what exactly are you trying to do by telling me you did it?

No one has any reason to believe you.

This is pure idiocy. If I really wanted to distance from a teammate, I could've just stayed on instead of making myself look obvious by jumping off suspiciously.

Maybe you're just a ******* idiot?

More pure idiocy. To infer ahead of time that it's a trap would defeat the entire purpose of the trap.

I'm just pointing out the obvious holes in your story.

Again, you keep pushing this narrative that I was defending her. It's gross.

You even admitted your motivation was that you didn't want he lynched while you were sleeping.

If you dont know her alignment it shouldn't matter when she's lynched to you.

I didn't want the day to end before I put my reads out there.

That's not what you said before.

More idiocy. We're not talking about pokemon, here. We're debating actual reads/game content.

No, most of what we're talking about is metagame which is useless to the actual game.

This is why I say you're mistaking talk that matters with talk that doesnt.

ffs

Ditto

Wow. I refuse to believe this is actually going over your head.

Oh, so, once you've got a thought in your head it's best to just hold onto that and ride or die by it, without looking at additional evidence.

I don't know why don't you tell me?

Cool.

All I'm doing is trying to expand people's reads beyond simply "she's been absent", you simple-minded ninny.

We don't need you to "expand" our reads, thanks.

Okay, legit lol

In other words, you have evolved your decision based on further evidence and activity.

You're welcome.

?

Not really I just think you're annoying and would rather boot you out of the game at this point.

Archived