Jump to content

Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!


Chimp the Pimp
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Krak said:

Have you? My opinion has as well.  What changed your mind?

How he stayed cool under the pressure of the situation. He didn't overreact like SOME people.

 

You?

1 hour ago, Krak said:

Also, regardless of how you feel about Decker, you claim both he and Spoot are/were defending Gata.  So you've decided Decker wasn't making that move as scum, and now you've decided that theBeave was.  Where does that leave Gata?

Actually I think it's more than likely Spoot is town I'm just trying to teach him some lessons one of which is that you can't just sperg out and defend (or seem to defend) someone without people being forced to assume you know more than you should.

 

Regardless of leaves Gata as a question mark.

Scum distance and then try to save their allies all the time.

Clever scum do it to tkwnies.

I unfortunately it tells us nothing about Gata.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Blind speedlynch would have been much more fun than reading the back and forth between Spoot and Nolder. Just saying.

Yeah, I'm tired of this back and forth with him, too. We're clearly not going to see eye-to-eye on this. I'm just going to drop it and only re-visit it if need be.

As frustrating as it is, it's good to be back in teh Mafia.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

official BAFM vote count

  Gata-CTM, (1)

80-  Krak, spoot (2)

 Verbal- Nyn (1)

  nyn-Lizzie, JiF (2)

 Spoot- Verb, 80, nolder, decker (4)

Decker- gata (1)

  

  Twelve alive and seven to lynch. Deadlines are for cowards

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, GATA said:

Wow lol I haven’t finished but Spoot vs. Nolder is hilarious.

I think there’s patterns between how you @Nolderand decker are voting and I think you’re both scum.

will have to quote latah (If I’m not banned again) 

vote decker 

You were never banned. It was a glitch and about 30 people got locked out. You and Ape are two of those thirty. There is a couple post from Max in the support thread if you need greater explanation. Thank you for your understanding. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Nolder said:

Actually I think it's more than likely Spoot is town I'm just trying to teach him some lessons one of which is that you can't just sperg out and defend (or seem to defend) someone without people being forced to assume you know more than you should.

Meh, I voted him for it but you're taking this to an extreme that doesnt really fit.  Spoot didnt necessarily "defend" Gata.  Certainly not in the way you're shaping it.  He simply unvoted to stop a blind lynch.  It's an uber townie move which is why it pinged for me....more of a, look at me, I'm town!!! It appeared more about looking town than saving Gata at the time.  

Now, if Spoot was putting in effort to say why Gata was coming off town, or he doesnt think she's scum because of x,y,z.  Then I'd give you this narrative you're pushing that Spoot defended Gata but he really didnt.

What I'm doing now is much more of a defense of a player (Spoot) than what Spoot was doing with Gata.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You were never banned. It was a glitch and about 30 people got locked out. You and Ape are two of those thirty. There is a couple post from Max in the support thread if you need greater explanation. Thank you for your understanding. 

Riiiiight.  That was a "glitch" for the Ape. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

What a coincidence, because these last two pages have felt like pulling teeth.

you and nolder own the last 3 pages... its like we are all watching a bad movie, but we paid $15 and brought whiskey so we aren't going to get up and leave. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2019 at 3:43 PM, CTM said:

Vote jif

lets just kill it before it gets itself modkilled

Bowie gifs

On 2/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, CTM said:

Unvote vote virgin

omgus

 

On 2/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, CTM said:

Unvote vote gatablot

low bot participation = no me gusta

On 2/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, CTM said:

is this supposed to be funny or just wack logic?

22 hours ago, CTM said:

Ffs

22 hours ago, CTM said:

Best read for stupid: Jif, LK

20 hours ago, CTM said:

Someone in the data center must if kicked out the plug 

19 hours ago, CTM said:

Lol.. wtf 

19 hours ago, CTM said:

\windows-7-startup.png.0e56f8ec7fdd91e641e378c1b94af67b.png

low participation...scum laying low watching the nolder/spoot show? what's going on hippy, your entire game is above?

VOTE CTM

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, I voted him for it but you're taking this to an extreme that doesnt really fit.  Spoot didnt necessarily "defend" Gata.  Certainly not in the way you're shaping it.  He simply unvoted to stop a blind lynch.  It's an uber townie move which is why it pinged for me....more of a, look at me, I'm town!!! It appeared more about looking town than saving Gata at the time.  

Now, if Spoot was putting in effort to say why Gata was coming off town, or he doesnt think she's scum because of x,y,z.  Then I'd give you this narrative you're pushing that Spoot defended Gata but he really didnt.

What I'm doing now is much more of a defense of a player (Spoot) than what Spoot was doing with Gata.

He literally said he did it because he didn't want her to be lynched while he was asleep. AKA he derailed her lynch purposely.

he didn't need to put up a direct defense, just make sure she wasn't lynched.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You were never banned. It was a glitch and about 30 people got locked out. You and Ape are two of those thirty. There is a couple post from Max in the support thread if you need greater explanation. Thank you for your understanding. 

How lovely thank you for the 411.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

He literally said he did it because he didn't want her to be lynched while he was asleep. AKA he derailed her lynch purposely.

he didn't need to put up a direct defense, just make sure she wasn't lynched.

Saying that he didnt want to lynch someone while he was asleep isnt exactly a defense of a player, you realize that right?  Ofcourse he derailed her lynch purposely.  Unless you think he accidently unvoted her.

Spoot alone, cant ensure someone isnt lynched.  His actions, elicited votes on him.  If anything, I'd argue you're ensuring she's not lynched by focusing on Spoot.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Saying that he didnt want to lynch someone while he was asleep isnt exactly a defense of a player, you realize that right?  Ofcourse he derailed her lynch purposely. 

Not that HE didn't want to lynch her, as in participate, he didn't want her lynched.

Like at all. With or without his vote.

 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unless you think he accidently unvoted her.

Spoot alone, cant ensure someone isnt lynched.  His actions, elicited votes on him.  If anything, I'd argue you're ensuring she's not lynched by focusing on Spoot.

He did it irregardless of his own vote. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Krak said:

@Nynaeve

You around?

 

@Verbal

Chinese Lunar New Year means I get the whole week off!  What's your excuse?

My excuse is I'm old and can't remember sh*t.

 

13 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I have read this in multiple psychoactive states and cannot figure out what to make of it 

Glad it isn't just me.

 

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Not really I just think you're annoying and would rather boot you out of the game at this point.

Irony, thy name is Nolder.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...