Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

We all lose if that happens again.

We're all losers, sweetie. We're just at peace with it.

Except maybe Verb. He's a bit slower on most things. We try not to give him a hard time for it... but we fail at that too for the aforementioned reason.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

As the resident grammar police of this forum, I'm going to have to ask you to cease and desist using this stupid ass word.  Just use regardless.

Thanks in advance.

I’ll do what I please irregardless of your wishes

19 hours ago, Nolder said:

He literally said he did it because he didn't want her to be lynched while he was asleep. AKA he derailed her lynch purposely.

he didn't need to put up a direct defense, just make sure she wasn't lynched.

The way Nolder has been playing is basically what he's been accusing Decker and Spoot of doing - running interference for GATA - using her as the ostensible centerpiece of his arguments but in doing so fading her out of the shot and focusing on the other two.

*Ugh, formatting via phone*

(Refer to post above)

In my opinion this is a bit of a strong reach and added on top of one or two other inconsistencies I pointed out leads me to vote Nolder regardless of the fact that irregardless is actually a word.

33 minutes ago, Krak said:

The way Nolder has been playing is basically what he's been accusing Decker and Spoot of doing - running interference for GATA - using her as the ostensible centerpiece of his arguments but in doing so fading her out of the shot and focusing on the other two.

*Ugh, formatting via phone*

(Refer to post above)

In my opinion this is a bit of a strong reach and added on top of one or two other inconsistencies I pointed out leads me to vote Nolder regardless of the fact that irregardless is actually a word.

I don't think this makes sense because I was voting for her. Also irregardless still sounds better.