Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

I asked cos I legitimately suck at this game honestly no extra effort will change that IRREgardless of alignment, word games and joking can’t disguise that, plus

even with blind beaver finds a butt once in a miracle gro year, as town I haven’t ever been on a jn scum lynch wagon once the lynch is final LOL

Someone capable as either alignment is best to take my spot and play, but I’m willing to stay if there’s no one interested rather than face a spot being modkilled, assuming not shot by someone during night phase

-PECKER

Actually I thought you were playing much improved. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Right? That idiot ape has been playing for 10 years and he still hasnt evolved past OMGUS variants as a core strategy 

Really did. Deckers play seem to push the game early and generated content. Few people  are really good most are good enough to have good games and bad games. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really did. Deckers play seem to push the game early and generated content. Few people  are really good most are good enough to have good games and bad games. 

I agree. The ape insult was obligatory 

Verbal had his head hacked completely off and thrown into a garbage can. He was ....

Vanilla Town 

Nyn was shot in her head and thankfully it was a painless quick death. She was...

Town Cop

It is now Day 2. With 10 alive it takes six to lynch. No deadline. 

official BAFM vote count
  Gata-CTM, Gata (2)
 Spoot- Verb Nolder,(2)
  JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)
Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker, 80,lizzie stark(7).
Twelve alive and seven to lynch.
  Deadline 11:00PM EST

2 confirmed townies were the remaining votes on Spoot at the time of Nolder’s lynch.

I think he’s a good place to start.

vote Spoot

Unvote
vote spoot

official BAFM vote count
  Gata-CTM, Nyn, Gata (3)
80- spoot (1)
 Spoot- Verb, nolder, 80, stark, decker (5)
 JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)
Nolder- Krak (1)
Deadline 11:00PM EST

If people are not going to go gata...
unvote
vote nolder
He never really makes sense to me so i thought maybs he was just being lolnolder... but I feel like he's passed the line of it just being normal dense nold.
Will prolly be open to lynch decker too. Not sold on him being scum but he's been useless anyhow so yeah.

Honestly decker swooping in with this train makes me want to switch to him.

Then do it? Someone’s gotta go tonight. And btw Stark’s vote was for me above on this page but he switched it after I voted spoot

Same here. Decker has done nothing but follow other people's votes without casing, and hasn't received any heat for it. It's disgusting.

unvote
vote Nolder

Unvote
vote Nolder

official BAFM vote count
  Gata-CTM, Gata (2)
 Spoot- Verb Nolder,80, stark,(4)
  JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)
Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker  (4)

unvote vote Nolder

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

official BAFM vote count
  Gata-CTM, Gata (2)
 Spoot- Verb Nolder,stark,(3)
  JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)
Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker, 80(5).

I could Unvote vote Nolder Because I see Nyn doing it and she doesn’t feel like scum to me, so I trust her and that’s where I’m gonna go 

UNVOTE SPOOT 
VOTE NOLDER
Not going random

^^^^

How the Spoot train fell apart and went to Nolder.

vote Decker

Decker has done nothing but jump to wherever the momentum is, including on to Nolder's train.

I hope the Gata substitution is resolved soon, because I might want to look there as well. Both Nyn and Nolder wanted to lynch her.

Feeling okay about 80 at the beginning of this day.

I doubt I'll be around much tomorrow -- I may be bringing home a new doggy -- but I promise to be dialed in enough on Monday. Hopefully we'll start to see more from the likes of CTM and Krak, and Stark.

JiF is my “hiding in plain sight” scum. Scum knows that, the way this game has gone, they don’t need to make much effort to garner attention. JiF is operating in similar “IDGAF” mode as last game when he was scum.

Given this is a Chimp Pimp/Crusher game and I was expecting him to try to go full Batman, I’d like to see more from him on D2 than just copying Lizzie’s vote for the lulz.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Decker

Decker has done nothing but jump to wherever the momentum is, including on to Nolder's train.

DEAR SOON TO BE HITCHED TO MAIL ORDER UKRAINIAN BRIDE SPOOT FARCE OR NOT (IN THIS CASE NOT, OR SO WEVE BEEN TOLD),

i guess i'm technically still in the game and so is Gata? IRREgardless, i will fulfill my obligation for this game if no replacement's imminent, until that obligation is extinguished. So, I'd say Day 3 max? IRREgardless, there's really nothing to dispute here. Decker = jumps votes, useless, ok ok we get it haha. Seen it played out here before. Good vote IRREgardless of your alignment. As for my votes to consolidate randomly, if I started wagons they wouldn't go anywhere. I can't read people for sh*t IRREgardless.;I like to call it being economical. A few yeras ago, I used to joke that Nolder and Dicker would be a good bet to be the first two to get lynched in any order. How many times have I gotten lynched, at least 6? Maybe 8. Dunno. IRREgardless, any who, at some point, you get used to being lyncched for being useless IRREgardless of alignment. However, the rigid votes for jumping votes are unoriginal because it just isn't effective to nail ALL players. Useless players (nolder isn't useless btw, not talking about others so pls don't Durant my words) may be clueless, but they aren't unaware of how LOLjumping votes looks. IRREgardless, it isn't a tell either way for everyone, maybe anyone. Useless, yes, scummy looking, yes, but that's really al there is to it, nothign to editorialize IRREgardless. And yes, vote for me is solid. So good job? IRREgardless, I have no idea if you're even scum, and your stuff with Nolder I'm not reading again. I don't think your UNVOTE when the wagon got to 5 was scummy IRREgardless. It's just another one of those rigid LOOK that's a scumtell! things. So is being EMO. Whatever. I'm fine with lynching people for being useless. It's all par of the game. Scum love it when it happens to town, town love narrowing it down, everyone's all giddy, and hey it happens. Congrats on a good vote IRREgardless of your alignment, I guess? Yeah, that's it.

Your next thing will be to tell me to scumhunt. IRREgardless, I will respond in advance. Scumhunting would reqquire finding scum, I've never found one or even "jumped votes on one" except when I was scum in 3 years here. It just isn't happening, effort doesn't fix dumb, this isn't sports. Well I'm already 10xSCUMMVP it up as town IRREgardless. LOL.

I will consolidate votes and just pick a wagon as long as it's not mine. If I'm lynched, who cares? IRREgardless.

Until next time...

IRREgardless,

-PECKER

On 2/6/2019 at 3:42 PM, GATA said:

I h8 you

i h8 you too

On 2/6/2019 at 6:43 PM, Krak said:

Hold up, Ape.  I haven't agreed to let you take on disciples yet.

Hi MOTHER dear! What is up? Help your son out here with your MOTHERly protective instincts IF youre a town mom! Mother knows best!

On 2/7/2019 at 4:39 AM, GATA said:

Btw I tried to check in again around 6 before my meeting yesterday but I was banned again. ?

So like what’s the deal ? @The Crusher

tardiness you joined in too late!

On 2/7/2019 at 7:06 AM, GATA said:

Wow lol I haven’t finished but Spoot vs. Nolder is hilarious.

I think there’s patterns between how you @Nolderand decker are voting and I think you’re both scum.

will have to quote latah (If I’m not banned again) 

vote decker 

nope but youre welcome to join in and vote me with no repercussions! IT's the young and 'hip' thing to do

On 2/7/2019 at 12:00 PM, The Crusher said:

Your Mom teaches Engrysh in Sourh Korea ? Well, wow, Could very well be. Hmmmm?

Board moderator note: untill proven otherwise I would like you to treat Krak as if it was your very own mom. Thank you 

I'll pretend YOUR my mom

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Decker

I hope the Gata substitution is resolved soon, because I might want to look there as well. Both Nyn and Nolder wanted to lynch her.

I doubt I'll be around much tomorrow -- I may be bringing home a new doggy -- but I promise to be dialed in enough on Monday. Hopefully we'll start to see more from the likes of CTM and Krak, and Stark.

See more from me? I mean I could understand you saying that about 

CTM, JiF, LK, Krak, Gata-I have been around and active. I was the only one around at the deadline.

you feel good about 80 because he’s the first to post after the lynch and show how the lynch on you fell apart? Fine but to say you need to see more from me is ridiculous  

everyone could play more for sure, hoping this picks up 

What kind of dog?

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is my “hiding in plain sight” scum. Scum knows that, the way this game has gone, they don’t need to make much effort to garner attention. JiF is operating in similar “IDGAF” mode as last game when he was scum.

Given this is a Chimp Pimp/Crusher game and I was expecting him to try to go full Batman, I’d like to see more from him on D2 than just copying Lizzie’s vote for the lulz.

JiF has beens slow starter some times but this following LK thing doesn’t seem like the scum hunting JiF. 

2 town deaths either we’re playing with 2 scum teams or someone did a bad vig.

I don’t trust any of you.

Till I get a replacement I'll try my best to play with whatever time I get. I haven’t seen the banned screen come up today so I might have more access from my phone. 

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Decker

I was voting myself and would have allowed a lynch on myself lol 

I even tagged ppl to just end it but you guys got off my train 

That was as blatant as possible realistically 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

2 town deaths either we’re playing with 2 scum teams or someone did a bad vig.

I don’t trust any of you.

Till I get a replacement I'll try my best to play with whatever time I get. I haven’t seen the banned screen come up today so I might have more access from my phone. 

Can we please not talk about getting replaced in the game thread?  If you really need to be replaced please PM me. 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I was voting myself and would have allowed a lynch on myself lol 

I even tagged ppl to just end it but you guys got off my train 

That was as blatant as possible realistically 

Please stop posting and I will either replace you or find another solution. Make this your last post please. Thank you. 

8 hours ago, deckerfan said:

DEAR SOON TO BE HITCHED TO MAIL ORDER UKRAINIAN BRIDE SPOOT FARCE OR NOT (IN THIS CASE NOT, OR SO WEVE BEEN TOLD),

i guess i'm technically still in the game and so is Gata? IRREgardless, i will fulfill my obligation for this game if no replacement's imminent, until that obligation is extinguished. So, I'd say Day 3 max? IRREgardless, there's really nothing to dispute here. Decker = jumps votes, useless, ok ok we get it haha. Seen it played out here before. Good vote IRREgardless of your alignment. As for my votes to consolidate randomly, if I started wagons they wouldn't go anywhere. I can't read people for sh*t IRREgardless.;I like to call it being economical. A few yeras ago, I used to joke that Nolder and Dicker would be a good bet to be the first two to get lynched in any order. How many times have I gotten lynched, at least 6? Maybe 8. Dunno. IRREgardless, any who, at some point, you get used to being lyncched for being useless IRREgardless of alignment. However, the rigid votes for jumping votes are unoriginal because it just isn't effective to nail ALL players. Useless players (nolder isn't useless btw, not talking about others so pls don't Durant my words) may be clueless, but they aren't unaware of how LOLjumping votes looks. IRREgardless, it isn't a tell either way for everyone, maybe anyone. Useless, yes, scummy looking, yes, but that's really al there is to it, nothign to editorialize IRREgardless. And yes, vote for me is solid. So good job? IRREgardless, I have no idea if you're even scum, and your stuff with Nolder I'm not reading again. I don't think your UNVOTE when the wagon got to 5 was scummy IRREgardless. It's just another one of those rigid LOOK that's a scumtell! things. So is being EMO. Whatever. I'm fine with lynching people for being useless. It's all par of the game. Scum love it when it happens to town, town love narrowing it down, everyone's all giddy, and hey it happens. Congrats on a good vote IRREgardless of your alignment, I guess? Yeah, that's it.

Your next thing will be to tell me to scumhunt. IRREgardless, I will respond in advance. Scumhunting would reqquire finding scum, I've never found one or even "jumped votes on one" except when I was scum in 3 years here. It just isn't happening, effort doesn't fix dumb, this isn't sports. Well I'm already 10xSCUMMVP it up as town IRREgardless. LOL.

I will consolidate votes and just pick a wagon as long as it's not mine. If I'm lynched, who cares? IRREgardless.

Until next time...

IRREgardless,

-PECKER

I’m seriously dying because of how many times you said irregardless and because I semi understood what you were saying here. 

Btw there’s nothing wrong with your play style. Play however you want and tell ppl who don’t like it to f*ck off. 

K xoxo

Archived