Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is my “hiding in plain sight” scum. Scum knows that, the way this game has gone, they don’t need to make much effort to garner attention. JiF is operating in similar “IDGAF” mode as last game when he was scum.

Given this is a Chimp Pimp/Crusher game and I was expecting him to try to go full Batman, I’d like to see more from him on D2 than just copying Lizzie’s vote for the lulz.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Hiding in plain sight would imply that I'm super active, I'm not.

Weird post. 

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

He hasn’t been trying, and the following me blind was funny for a minute but it’s not scumhunting. Part of me thinks he just doesn’t care, which is generally how the attitude has been here for the past couple years, but it’s a tell nonetheless imo

I'm not following you today, only yesterday for subbing in but this post is accurate.  

On 2/10/2019 at 1:18 AM, deckerfan said:

DEAR SOON TO BE HITCHED TO MAIL ORDER UKRAINIAN BRIDE SPOOT FARCE OR NOT (IN THIS CASE NOT, OR SO WEVE BEEN TOLD),

i guess i'm technically still in the game and so is Gata? IRREgardless, i will fulfill my obligation for this game if no replacement's imminent, until that obligation is extinguished. So, I'd say Day 3 max? IRREgardless, there's really nothing to dispute here. Decker = jumps votes, useless, ok ok we get it haha. Seen it played out here before. Good vote IRREgardless of your alignment. As for my votes to consolidate randomly, if I started wagons they wouldn't go anywhere. I can't read people for sh*t IRREgardless.;I like to call it being economical. A few yeras ago, I used to joke that Nolder and Dicker would be a good bet to be the first two to get lynched in any order. How many times have I gotten lynched, at least 6? Maybe 8. Dunno. IRREgardless, any who, at some point, you get used to being lyncched for being useless IRREgardless of alignment. However, the rigid votes for jumping votes are unoriginal because it just isn't effective to nail ALL players. Useless players (nolder isn't useless btw, not talking about others so pls don't Durant my words) may be clueless, but they aren't unaware of how LOLjumping votes looks. IRREgardless, it isn't a tell either way for everyone, maybe anyone. Useless, yes, scummy looking, yes, but that's really al there is to it, nothign to editorialize IRREgardless. And yes, vote for me is solid. So good job? IRREgardless, I have no idea if you're even scum, and your stuff with Nolder I'm not reading again. I don't think your UNVOTE when the wagon got to 5 was scummy IRREgardless. It's just another one of those rigid LOOK that's a scumtell! things. So is being EMO. Whatever. I'm fine with lynching people for being useless. It's all par of the game. Scum love it when it happens to town, town love narrowing it down, everyone's all giddy, and hey it happens. Congrats on a good vote IRREgardless of your alignment, I guess? Yeah, that's it.

Your next thing will be to tell me to scumhunt. IRREgardless, I will respond in advance. Scumhunting would reqquire finding scum, I've never found one or even "jumped votes on one" except when I was scum in 3 years here. It just isn't happening, effort doesn't fix dumb, this isn't sports. Well I'm already 10xSCUMMVP it up as town IRREgardless. LOL.

I will consolidate votes and just pick a wagon as long as it's not mine. If I'm lynched, who cares? IRREgardless.

Until next time...

IRREgardless,

-PECKER

I have no idea what I just read here. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, Stark said:

See more from me? I mean I could understand you saying that about 

CTM, JiF, LK, Krak, Gata-I have been around and active. I was the only one around at the deadline.

you feel good about 80 because he’s the first to post after the lynch and show how the lynch on you fell apart? Fine but to say you need to see more from me is ridiculous  

everyone could play more for sure, hoping this picks up 

What kind of dog? 

Simply being around =/= actively involved. You just don't seem on top of things as you normally are, but I can say the same thing about CTM and JiF.

The two most active people (Nolder and me) got the most heat on us, simple for being a couple of loud-mouthed townies going at it. And it's not the first time we've done so.

I did read that post about 80 quickly, as I was getting ready for bed, but at a quick glance it seemed sincere. And, as little work at it took, I don't feel like scum is putting any work into this game.

+1 for the bold.

She's an Aussie/Spaniel (Brittany, methinks) mix

On 2/10/2019 at 9:14 AM, Stark said:

JiF has beens slow starter some times but this following LK thing doesn’t seem like the scum hunting JiF. 

I actually thought JiF's "gotcha" vote on me early on was a glimpse of the 'ol Batman, but it's weird how he pretty much left it for Verb, Nolder, and 80 to take up the mantle.

He could've had me lynched if he wanted, but he didn't. And now Nolder's been lynched and Verb was shot.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I actually thought JiF's "gotcha" vote on me early on was a glimpse of the 'ol Batman, but it's weird how he pretty much left it for Verb, Nolder, and 80 to take up the mantle.

He could've had me lynched if he wanted, but he didn't. And now Nolder's been lynched and Verb was shot.

It really wasnt a gotcha moment, more of a ping.  If I didnt fall asleep I planned on voting you.  Still might.  Depends if I'm in the mood or not.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:08 AM, Stark said:

@GATA will you be joining the game?

also, former (self proclaimed) superstar @JiF

On 2/6/2019 at 9:15 AM, Stark said:

UNVOTE

VOTE JiF 

almost too quiet. lets go billy.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, Stark said:

UNVOTE JiF

@GATA you alive?

Normal Gata play would have been to come in the game complaining about the votes on her. this is weird. 

So far on my reread, Stark has just been voting inactives.  Pings a little. 

On 2/6/2019 at 12:10 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I don't care how it sounds to you.

Tell me how it's not Townie logic to want to keep the game going (when the game is just now starting up) before we blind lynch a player that's MIA?

Are you and Jif just stupid, or scum?

And 80 jumping on there after I already FOSed him is gross.

Selling this hard...

On 2/6/2019 at 1:17 PM, Spoot-Face said:

The way I see it, we can always lynch Gata before the weekend if that ends up the consensus, but why rush it?

I started her train for two reasons:

1. To hopefully get her to start playing.

2. To see who jumped on and to get the game rolling.

I'm glad I at least accomplished the second.

Pleading to the town.  He's doing town work!

On 2/6/2019 at 5:19 PM, Stark said:

sorry i am referring to the other 3 more than you, but their play around you is more what i mean

It's more of the spoot, 80, nolder.... spoot votes gata, 80 comments, spoot votes 80..then 80 votes gata then spoot, nolder then ends up voting gata, switches to spoot. almost like at some point all protecting gata.

just an observation.

On 2/8/2019 at 2:38 PM, Stark said:

UNVOTE

VOTE GATA

I don't like the way you are "not" playing. We now have a deadline and you are acting like you might need a "sub". Might be legit, might be to not catch any more votes/answer questions.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, Stark said:

UNVOTE

I have a meeting I am about to have to walk in, I will be back in an hour and half or so.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:09 PM, Stark said:

VOTE SPOOT

On 2/8/2019 at 6:38 PM, Stark said:

CTM is mia. Why I was voting him yesterday. He popped in to make a few posts and bailed. 80 said he wasn’t going to be around tonight. I’m okay with my vote for now. I said earlier in the game 80,Spoot, Nolder play around Gata was questionable I’m comfortable for now. 

I will be scarcely participating until I get kids to bed. I will be around 4 deadline

gross

On 2/8/2019 at 9:33 PM, Stark said:

I said I was okay with my vote based on previous comments about you nold and 80. Honestly I could vote any of the 3 of you. 

CTM - makes a vote leaves says he’s not a “hiding scum” when I voted him to try to see if he’d play

Gata too inactive 

Lk - subbed in for brick and.m has made some posts but not enough to get a read on him 

JiF - wierd he is sticking to following LK has made some town like comments 

Nyn- wants to kill the cat, which I can’t argue with but kind of null on her

Deck- who knows I don’t understand a lot of the seemingly random posts. 

Verb- no clue he’s just as inactive and CTM

krack- can’t really say he seems to only post at night after I stop reading the game.

After typing all of that I still think you were coming off a bit of “ look how Town I am”. That being said i am not sold that you are scum. I could be overthinking this. I may change my vote to ensure we don’t go random. 

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Based on the voting trend/info from D1, I like Spoot for scum.

Based on behavior/play, I like JiF for scum.

Spoot’s flip would tell us more, so I want to see Spoot’s alignment more than JiF’s at the moment. I’m also willing to give JiF a shot to put some effort in.

I get why you think this, and I don't think you're necessarily scum for doing so, just a bit simple-minded. How many times have wee seen two competing trains develop on D1, with suspicious voting activity on both, lynch town on the first, than immediately lynch the second the following day only to find town, too? It happens way too often, and scum love that sh*t. All they need are two townies to fight it out on D1 and sit back while town does their work for them.

Both Nyn AND Nolder thought/were willing to think I was town.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:49 PM, Nolder said:

Actually I think it's more than likely Spoot is town I'm just trying to teach him some lessons one of which is that you can't just sperg out and defend (or seem to defend) someone without people being forced to assume you know more than you should.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:59 PM, Nynaeve said:

I dont think spoot is scum so im not voting there.

I can assure you, 80, that's all it was.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, Stark said:

See more from me? I mean I could understand you saying that about 

CTM, JiF, LK, Krak, Gata-I have been around and active. I was the only one around at the deadline.

you feel good about 80 because he’s the first to post after the lynch and show how the lynch on you fell apart? Fine but to say you need to see more from me is ridiculous  

everyone could play more for sure, hoping this picks up 

What kind of dog?

weird. 

39 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Simply being around =/= actively involved. You just don't seem on top of things as you normally are, but I can say the same thing about CTM and JiF.

The two most active people (Nolder and me) got the most heat on us, simple for being a couple of loud-mouthed townies going at it. And it's not the first time we've done so.

I did read that post about 80 quickly, as I was getting ready for bed, but at a quick glance it seemed sincere. And, as little work at it took, I don't feel like scum is putting any work into this game.

+1 for the bold.

She's an Aussie/Spaniel (Brittany, methinks) mix

I am as on top of things as I can be. with almost no one posting more than 1 or 2 times a day what do you expect?
CTM may have 12 [posts for the whole game. I spent the first 2 days trying to get people to play... Gata, JiF, CTM, now we are at D2 and Gata has begged out and been replaced by Nolder, Decker is asking for a replacement. CTM still MIA, LK has been basically a 1 or 2 post and run. Krak only posts at night it seems. 

The only change now is that JiF is posting more, which is great, but this game is leaving a lot to be desired in the way of activity. 

I am voting 80 for reason that I stated, it seems off to me. saying you thing someone is your scum read and not voting for them is my best bet right now. 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I get why you think this, and I don't think you're necessarily scum for doing so, just a bit simple-minded. How many times have wee seen two competing trains develop on D1, with suspicious voting activity on both, lynch town on the first, than immediately lynch the second the following day only to find town, too? It happens way too often, and scum love that sh*t. All they need are two townies to fight it out on D1 and sit back while town does their work for them.

Both Nyn AND Nolder thought/were willing to think I was town.

I can assure you, 80, that's all it was.

If this is a paint-by-numbers type of Mafia team, you being scum would help us catch at least one other scum.

If this is a smart scum team, you're likely town.

Just trying to figure out how much I want your alignment today to answer that question. 

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Based on the voting trend/info from D1, I like Spoot for scum.

Based on behavior/play, I like JiF for scum.

Spoot’s flip would tell us more, so I want to see Spoot’s alignment more than JiF’s at the moment. I’m also willing to give JiF a shot to put some effort in.

How would Spoot's tell us more? 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I am as on top of things as I can be. with almost no one posting more than 1 or 2 times a day what do you expect?
CTM may have 12 [posts for the whole game. I spent the first 2 days trying to get people to play... Gata, JiF, CTM, now we are at D2 and Gata has begged out and been replaced by Nolder, Decker is asking for a replacement. CTM still MIA, LK has been basically a 1 or 2 post and run. Krak only posts at night it seems. 

The only change now is that JiF is posting more, which is great, but this game is leaving a lot to be desired in the way of activity. 

I am voting 80 for reason that I stated, it seems off to me. saying you thing someone is your scum read and not voting for them is my best bet right now. 

This is why I wanted decker shot :) I know I'm part of the problem but it's hard to engage for me with little in the way of content so far 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

How would Spoot's tell us more?  

At the end of D1, the momentum shifted quickly from Spoot to Nolder as the deadline got close.  Decker was the momentum vote to get us there. 

The only 2 voting Spoot at the end of the day were 2 confirmed (now dead) townies, Verbal and Nolder.

15 hours ago, Krak said:

@Spoot-Face

If Decker were off the table, who would you be voting for?  I think he's too low hanging to be fruit atm.

Tier 1: Jif or CTM (They both usually have their head in the game more by now, and I expect more from those veteran players.)

Tier 2: You and Stark (I feel like Stark is holding back some, too, and I don't recall you posting all that much so far, except for a few jokes.)

Wildcards:

80 -- I have a weird habit of reading him as town when he's scum, and scum when he's town, and I've read him as a bit of both, this game.

Gata (Nolder firmware version) -- Need more info from the updated software. The previous version was just too full of bugs.

6 hours ago, Lizard King said:

He hasn’t been trying, and the following me blind was funny for a minute but it’s not scumhunting. Part of me thinks he just doesn’t care, which is generally how the attitude has been here for the past couple years, but it’s a tell nonetheless imo

I like Lizzie this game. More coherent and rational than usual.

Archived