Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

observations on rereads

Stark is pinging hard, complains about activity, gets activity, is all over the place with his thoughts/reads/votes.  Really no conviction behind anything.  Just saying things.

Spoot sold that townie act hard on day 1.  Acted like he didnt get how, pushed Nold hard, Nold got dumb with it but ultimately town.

I oddly agreed with Stark's opinion of 80's recent content.  Seemed contrived.

Krak has maybe 1 decent game observation, the rest fluff.

Vote Stark 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At the end of D1, the momentum shifted quickly from Spoot to Nolder as the deadline got close.  Decker was the momentum vote to get us there. 

The only 2 voting Spoot at the end of the day were 2 confirmed (now dead) townies, Verbal and Nolder.

Good call.  Hmmm...

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Spoot, JiF, CTM.  Probably the pool I'm willing to lynch from today unless something changes substantially. 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, that's freaky. Get out of my head.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

And it just got weirder.

Weirdest.PNG

On 2/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Nyn, Gata (3)

80- spoot (1)

Spoot- Verb, nolder, 80, stark, decker (5)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak (1)

Twelve alive and seven to lynch.

Deadline 11:00PM EST

Friday night Deadline sequence

On 2/8/2019 at 5:37 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb,80, stark,(3)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker  (4)

Deadline 11:00PM EST

This VC was inaccurate ^^^^

On 2/8/2019 at 6:07 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb Nolder,80, stark,(4)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Deadline 11:00PM EST

This was the correct VC ^^^^^

On 2/8/2019 at 7:22 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb Nolder,stark,(3)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker, 80(5).

80 is the player that put Nolder in the lead on votes

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

How would Spoot's tell us more? 

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At the end of D1, the momentum shifted quickly from Spoot to Nolder as the deadline got close.  Decker was the momentum vote to get us there. 

The only 2 voting Spoot at the end of the day were 2 confirmed (now dead) townies, Verbal and Nolder.

Im not sure how you classify momentum votes, but you were the player that put Nolder in the vote lead with only a few hours left. You stopped voting Spoot and then broke the tie. I think its odd you are putting the blame on Decker when IMO you are just as guilty by pushing the majority to NOLDER.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, but Nolder had already said he thought I was likely town, and I can understand his vote on me being more about self-preservation.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Im not sure how you classify momentum votes, but you were the player that put Nolder in the vote lead with only a few hours left. You stopped voting Spoot and then broke the tie. I think its odd you are putting the blame on Decker when IMO you are just as guilty by pushing the majority to NOLDER. 

I based my vote on the VC that said Spoot had 3 votes and Nolder had 4. 

My vote was on Spoot previously, so naturally I was going to move my vote where it would make the most sense to avoid random.  My vote wasn't doing anything towards that end on Spoot at the time. 

I also knew I wasn't going to be around at deadline, so I figured it best to make that switch with a few hours to go rather than leave my vote there.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, but Nolder had already said he thought I was likely town, and I can understand his vote on me being more about self-preservation.

All I'm saying is we know there were no scum on your train.  It doesn't matter which townies were on yours, just that we now know there couldn't have been scum on yours.

If you're scum, at least one of your teammates very likely had to have had an impact on getting Nolder lynched at the deadline rather than you. 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All I'm saying is we know there were no scum on your train.  It doesn't matter which townies were on yours, just that we now know there couldn't have been scum on yours.

If you're scum, at least one of your teammates very likely had to have had an impact on getting Nolder lynched at the deadline rather than you. 

Fair, but it's possible scum just wanted one of us lynched so they can avoid random and possibly being hit.

Our trains were tied at 4, and it was your vote that put Nolder in the lead.

On 2/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

On 2/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Nolder

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Here is a story 

I had no clue and random.org’d that sh*t, pick 1 or 2. did it between Lizzie and some1 else last game with late close wagons and landed on the wagon (nolder’s?) that went nowhere, someone got Actually random’d withoutmajority and It may have been Nolder who was also tied with Lizzie (was it? gata and ctm co nodded that), Lizzie got shot as scum 2 nights later as some kingmaker overpowered sh*t. Or maybe I’m misremembering things

Some action hero or superhero game 

either way I random.org’d the early phase there

it’s what u do when u been wrong 30 times in a row, play odds lol

but sure u can read into the wagons. screw the deadlines. Pick between two people such as me or spoot and get the gravy train rollin if that’s the info u so desire 

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fair, but it's possible scum just wanted one of us lynched so they can avoid random and possibly being hit.

Perhaps.  But random is almost always worse for town than it is for scum.  Even if the random hit scum, we wouldn't get nearly as much information from it than if we had lynched scum. 

And the random, of course, has about a 75 % chance of hitting town anyways.  I take those odds any day if I'm scum.  And when it goes random, town doesn't get to choose which townie gets taken out, of course.  At least when a townie with a power role is getting run up, they can reveal. 

Likely dead townie + potential free town power role kill + almost no information gained + frustrated town = good for scum.

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Here is a story 

I had no clue and random.org’d that sh*t, pick 1 or 2. did it between Lizzie and some1 else last game with late close wagons and landed on the wagon (nolder’s?) that went nowhere, someone got Actually random’d withoutmajority and It may have been Nolder who was also tied with Lizzie (was it? gata and ctm co nodded that), Lizzie got shot as scum 2 nights later as some kingmaker overpowered sh*t. Or maybe I’m misremembering things

but sure u can read into the wagons. screw the deadlines. Pick between two people such as me or spoot and get the gravy train rollin if that’s the info u so desire 

Sweet Jeebus

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Perhaps.  But random is almost always worse for town than it is for scum.  Even if the random hit scum, we wouldn't get nearly as much information than if we had lynched scum.

Well, worse, I don't know about that. I'd say scum getting hit by a random on D1 would screw up their chances at victory more than town getting hit.

More likely? Absolutely.

I just know I'd be a a lot more pissed as scum getting hit by a random, than if I were townie. Unless I was a town PR, of course.

And, true about the information being gained, although I'd argue that scum getting lynched on D1 has probably more to do with their own stupidity than town actually doing hard work.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, worse, I don't know about that. I'd say scum getting hit by a random on D1 would screw up their chances at victory more than town getting hit.

All about playing the numbers.  75 % chance of town getting hit.  Potential town power role too.  And no real information gained from the day.

Heavy scum advantage/incentive to letting it go random.  Hence why some moderators prefer the "Hybrid Hammer" rule.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All about playing the numbers.  75 % chance of town getting hit.  Potential town power role too.  And no real information gained from the day.

Heavy scum advantage/incentive to letting it go random.  Hence why some moderators prefer the "Hybrid Hammer" rule.

Okay, fine. You've got more experience than me anyway.

(This is, like, the only scenario in which someone can say that.)

19 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Here is a story 

16 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Tldr I Was on the Lizzie until late and switched to nolder there. See u at like 2 am when I’m half asleep and posting with nobody around

14 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Also My Mom is scum imo probably 

which means she’s probably not. Do with that what u will

Stop.  Eating.  Paint chips.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gonna spend some time with the puppy. Training starts right away! I'll be checking in periodically.

inb4 Crusher joke about sex training my new wife, the fat bastard.

Have fun!!! Animal dogs are awesome 

@The Crusher I think this is correct.

BAFM Official vote count 

Decker - Spooty (1)

Stark - Decker, JiF (2)

JiF - Lizzie, Nolder (2)

80 - stark, CTM (2)

CTM - 80 (1)

With ten alive it takes 6 to lynch. No deadline set.

On 2/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

On 2/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Nolder

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Somewhere later in the day 80 accused someone else of making the momentum vote on Nolder. I remember reading it. I'll try and find. Clearly 80 was the one who turned the tide as it was a 2 vote swing (he moved from one to the other)

Reading through, my guess is 80/spoot with 80 now distancing making the case to vote spoot.

Feel ok about gata/nolder, 

decker not making any sense

no real read on jif/lk or stark

On 2/10/2019 at 2:52 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Based on the voting trend/info from D1, I like Spoot for scum.

Based on behavior/play, I like JiF for scum.

Spoot’s flip would tell us more, so I want to see Spoot’s alignment more than JiF’s at the moment. I’m also willing to give JiF a shot to put some effort in.

distancing?

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

see above, 80 was the momentum vote

Archived