25 minutes ago, Stark said:

@The Crusher I think this is correct.

BAFM Official vote count 

Decker - Spooty (1)

Stark - Decker, JiF (2)

JiF - Lizzie, Nolder (2)

80 - stark, CTM (2)

CTM - 80 (1)

With ten alive it takes 6 to lynch. No deadline set.

Thanks 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Here is a story 

I had no clue and random.org’d that sh*t, pick 1 or 2. did it between Lizzie and some1 else last game with late close wagons and landed on the wagon (nolder’s?) that went nowhere, someone got Actually random’d withoutmajority and It may have been Nolder who was also tied with Lizzie (was it? gata and ctm co nodded that), Lizzie got shot as scum 2 nights later as some kingmaker overpowered sh*t. Or maybe I’m misremembering things

Some action hero or superhero game 

either way I random.org’d the early phase there

it’s what u do when u been wrong 30 times in a row, play odds lol

but sure u can read into the wagons. screw the deadlines. Pick between two people such as me or spoot and get the gravy train rollin if that’s the info u so desire 

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yawn. I already explained how that all went down. Way to conveniently ignore all that in your reread.

i didn't reread anything other than the nolder lynch.. then i scanned trying to find you accusing someone of a momentum vote which i indicated in my post

16 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Here is a story 

I had no clue and random.org’d that sh*t, pick 1 or 2. did it between Lizzie and some1 else last game with late close wagons and landed on the wagon (nolder’s?) that went nowhere, someone got Actually random’d withoutmajority and It may have been Nolder who was also tied with Lizzie (was it? gata and ctm co nodded that), Lizzie got shot as scum 2 nights later as some kingmaker overpowered sh*t. Or maybe I’m misremembering things

Some action hero or superhero game 

either way I random.org’d the early phase there

it’s what u do when u been wrong 30 times in a row, play odds lol

but sure u can read into the wagons. screw the deadlines. Pick between two people such as me or spoot and get the gravy train rollin if that’s the info u so desire 

Highly recommend.

Image result for magic eight ball

BAFM Official vote count 

Decker - Spooty (1)

Stark - Decker(1)

JiF - Lizzie, Nolder (2)

80 - stark, CTM, JiF(3)

CTM - 80 (1)

With ten alive it takes 6 to lynch. Nodeadline set.

11 hours ago, CTM said:

i didn't reread anything other than the nolder lynch.. then i scanned trying to find you accusing someone of a momentum vote which i indicated in my post 

So you did a lazy reread 11 hours ago and still aren't giving us anything other than a regurgitation of what others are saying.  Cool.  I like my vote.

49 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

BAFM Official vote count 

Decker - Spooty (1)

Stark - Decker(1)

JiF - Lizzie, Nolder (2)

80 - stark, CTM, JiF(3)

CTM - 80 (1)

With nine alive it takes 5 to lynch. Nodeadline set.

9 alive btw

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting.  What changed in the last 2 pages that moved you off of Stark as your # 1?

First off, I laid out a case on Stark and not a single person said a single word about it.  Nothing.  He didnt even defend himself.  It's weird but common that this game doesnt follow the most proven scum hunter.  So it's not going anywhere and then I noticed my company voting Stark was paint chip boy.  Which is concerning.

I then looked at who currently has votes.  Spoot is voting Decker.  Quite lazy.  I could vote him but that seems like another wasted effort.

CTM is hitting all his town tells for me right now.  My guess is he's vanilla town and disinterested.  If CTM had a fun role, he'd be more engaged.  He's kind of a little princess like that when he doesnt get a strong role. 

I have votes but I'm big dick swinging townie so that's pointless.

Then there is you.  Your "casing" seemed superficial.  And I kind of smell what CTM is stepping in with you derailing the lynch.  

I'd be down to vote Spoot or Stark but those seem like a waste of time since nobody is actually putting in work or listening to the best player in the game, so it's natural to move to you at this point.

Just now, JiF said:

CTM is hitting all his town tells for me right now.  My guess is he's vanilla town and disinterested.  If CTM had a fun role, he'd be more engaged.  He's kind of a little princess like that when he doesnt get a strong role. 

Pac is definitely like that, but I don't recall the same being the case for CTM?

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Then there is you.  Your "casing" seemed superficial.  And I kind of smell what CTM is stepping in with you derailing the lynch.  

I'd be down to vote Spoot or Stark but those seem like a waste of time since nobody is actually putting in work or listening to the best player in the game, so it's natural to move to you at this point. 

In that case you're skimming.  I gave a breakdown on how that happened.  I contributed to the Nolder lynch, but was not the one who derailed the Spoot lynch, nor was I the momentum vote. 

As for the 2nd line, yeah, I get it.  I play out front, so the nature of the game is for me to garner votes.  But that's really not a good enough reason to jump on the bandwagon.  Unlike yesterday, no deadline has been set, and there's plenty of time.  And there just simply isn't enough activity to say that your Stark case wouldn't gain traction.  I didn't comment on your case there, bit it was indeed intriguing. 

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Stop.  Eating.  Paint chips.

everyone heres online persona is the opposite lol dont drink smoke or do drugs ever ... ho li sh*t alcohol tastes like cough syrup, one time and never again. its like ur virgin joke wherever the hell that originated from, or pacs IM DA BEST WORSHIP ME 

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I think we should consolidate further.

i dont know why 80 is being voted other than voting patterns on one vote? lol 'MOMENTUM' i dont like it tbh , but i guess ill actually READ the game in a few and derive nothing fromi t. , id rather use a magic eight ball but the image wont show up and it didnt come wih directions, help

maybe time to YOLO and just vote the highest wagon. or not. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In that case you're skimming.  I gave a breakdown on how that happened.  I contributed to the Nolder lynch, but was not the one who derailed the Spoot lynch, nor was I the momentum vote. 

As for the 2nd line, yeah, I get it.  I play out front, so the nature of the game is for me to garner votes.  But that's really not a good enough reason to jump on the bandwagon.  Unlike yesterday, no deadline has been set, and there's plenty of time.  And there just simply isn't enough activity to say that your Stark case wouldn't gain traction.  I didn't comment on your case there, bit it was indeed intriguing. 

I'm not skimming, I literally reread the entire game yesterday.  I've read your breakdowns on what happened but it doesnt change the fact you definitely helped/contributed/derailed, whatever you want to call it around that situation.  And this is only part of the equation of why I switched to you.  

I think it's a good reason, actually.  Burying a vote on someone isnt helpful and it's frustrating.  The majority of this roster sucks donkey dick, everyone has become totally lazy and nobody actually plays the game anymore.  I went ahead to put in work to largely be ignored.  It's frustrating and quite frankly, discouraging to put in any effort.  What's the point? 

I'd rather move to someone else who pinged and people will actually vote.  At least we'll gain some information and move the game along.  

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac is definitely like that, but I don't recall the same being the case for CTM?

Pac doesnt play the game at all anymore, even when he signs up.  

If CTM was rolled, he'd be trying way harder.  

That's my experience.  Could be wrong but that's usually how it goes.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not skimming, I literally reread the entire game yesterday.  I've read your breakdowns on what happened but it doesnt change the fact you definitely helped/contributed/derailed, whatever you want to call it around that situation.  And this is only part of the equation of why I switched to you.   

I think it's a good reason, actually.  Burying a vote on someone isnt helpful and it's frustrating.  The majority of this roster sucks donkey dick, everyone has become totally lazy and nobody actually plays the game anymore.  I went ahead to put in work to largely be ignored.  It's frustrating and quite frankly, discouraging to put in any effort.  What's the point? 

I'd rather move to someone else who pinged and people will actually vote.  At least we'll gain some information and move the game along.   

Fine.  In that case, I'm at L-2, so I'll reveal.

I'm a Vig who can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights.  I shot Verbal on N1 for the lulz. 

I get to shoot again on N3, if I live that long. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm a Vig who can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights.  I shot Verbal on N1 for the lulz. 

Funny, when I did my reread, I thought...80 shot Verb for sure and forgot to type it out.

Unvote

Vote Stark

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you did a lazy reread 11 hours ago and still aren't giving us anything other than a regurgitation of what others are saying.  Cool.  I like my vote.

No, i did the reread I had previously committed too (that you called me out on).

I'll go look for your explanation

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I based my vote on the VC that said Spoot had 3 votes and Nolder had 4. 

My vote was on Spoot previously, so naturally I was going to move my vote where it would make the most sense to avoid random.  My vote wasn't doing anything towards that end on Spoot at the time. 

I also knew I wasn't going to be around at deadline, so I figured it best to make that switch with a few hours to go rather than leave my vote there.

Where is this vote count? I bumped the vote count before your vote and it was 4 vs 4. When you switched it went from 4 vs 4 to nolder 5 and spoot 3. You were 100% the momentum vote. I"ll double check but i'm pretty sure this is what happened

On 2/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb Nolder,80, stark,(4)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker  (4)

Twelve alive and seven to lynch.

Deadline 11:00PM EST

On 2/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, deckerfan said:

Arriba arriba Andale andale!!

On 2/8/2019 at 7:11 PM, deckerfan said:

I see “We” have skipped the no deadline portion of the game 

On 2/8/2019 at 7:20 PM, The Crusher said:

That was the musings of an eager to please Chimp. You guys ran him off with your cowarddness. Now you got me. #

06477C5C-0E73-4C0B-9781-4C48561B9F55.jpeg

On 2/8/2019 at 7:25 PM, JiF said:

Hi. I’m waiting to Lizzie to make a move.  Otherwise, I will be around for the deadline. 

On 2/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Nolder

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

this is every single post between the 4 vs 4 vote count and 80's momentum changing vote? @Jetsfan80 how were you not the momentum turner?

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

hmm..

anyone want to counter?

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

yes I see that now lol

80's def the type who would be scum and claim vig though..

Yeah for sure but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt right now.  Him shooting Verb adds up from a meta perspective.  Until someone counters, I'm inclined to believe him.

Archived