Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

1 hour ago, JiF said:

First off, I laid out a case on Stark and not a single person said a single word about it.  Nothing.  He didnt even defend himself.  It's weird but common that this game doesnt follow the most proven scum hunter.  So it's not going anywhere and then I noticed my company voting Stark was paint chip boy.  Which is concerning.

I then looked at who currently has votes.  Spoot is voting Decker.  Quite lazy.  I could vote him but that seems like another wasted effort.

CTM is hitting all his town tells for me right now.  My guess is he's vanilla town and disinterested.  If CTM had a fun role, he'd be more engaged.  He's kind of a little princess like that when he doesnt get a strong role. 

I have votes but I'm big dick swinging townie so that's pointless.

Then there is you.  Your "casing" seemed superficial.  And I kind of smell what CTM is stepping in with you derailing the lynch.  

I'd be down to vote Spoot or Stark but those seem like a waste of time since nobody is actually putting in work or listening to the best player in the game, so it's natural to move to you at this point.

I didn't defend myself. What am I supposed to say. "JiF you're wrong"... blah blah... I'm VT. I laid out the reasons and posts why I thought 80 was scum. Not too much I can say to defend my reasoning other than I laid it out there in a few posts.

I was posting my reasoning for 80 while you were using the "well Stark has voted a lot of inactives", which were in the first 48 hours of real life game play to try to get some reactions and activity.  

At the end of D1 I was in the middle of the spoot train and I would have kept voting him, but the decker/80- jumping onto Nolder changed the spoot lynch, also the fact that you just sat on voting for yourself following LK. You and LK could have helped lynch spoot at the end of D1.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just about to vote 80 until that obviously ? ? reveal. I like JiF here. I like CTM here. I trust Nolder like I trust ??. My strategy of reading little and thinking even less is paying off. If @HessStation was playing I could follow my spirit animal, but right now I have a few guides and I feel good. I’ll vote however Jif and CTM are going. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So it takes 5 to lynch, putting me at L-2?

In that case you're skimming.  I gave a breakdown on how that happened.  I contributed to the Nolder lynch, but was not the one who derailed the Spoot lynch, nor was I the momentum vote. 

As for the 2nd line, yeah, I get it.  I play out front, so the nature of the game is for me to garner votes.  But that's really not a good enough reason to jump on the bandwagon.  Unlike yesterday, no deadline has been set, and there's plenty of time.  And there just simply isn't enough activity to say that your Stark case wouldn't gain traction.  I didn't comment on your case there, bit it was indeed intriguing. 

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine.  In that case, I'm at L-2, so I'll reveal.

I'm a Vig who can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights.  I shot Verbal on N1 for the lulz. 

I get to shoot again on N3, if I live that long. 

L-2 with experienced players left and you're revealing a Vig that can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights? For @JiF @CTM what would constitute a basic mafia game??? does an odd night Vig seem like it would fit? 

What exactly is intriguing about JiFs case on me? Im pinging hard because I was basically the only playing? 

Figures you'd shoot someone just for the hell of it with no reasoning. 

I will UNVOTE because of the claim but I think you could easily be lying as I have been on your scum team when you bussed the entire team before and watched you try it multiple times. 

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah for sure but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt right now.  Him shooting Verb adds up from a meta perspective.  Until someone counters, I'm inclined to believe him.

fair..  still don't see a better option. Stark or Spoot I guess

Just now, Stark said:

L-2 with experienced players left and you're revealing a Vig that can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights? For @JiF @CTM what would constitute a basic mafia game??? does an odd night Vig seem like it would fit? 

What exactly is intriguing about JiFs case on me? Im pinging hard because I was basically the only playing? 

I will UNVOTE because of the claim but I think you could easily be lying as I have been on your scum team when you bussed the entire team before and watched you try it multiple times. 

eh, it's 50/50 that an odd number night vig would be "basic" 

I'm nto going to game the mod though. IF nobody wants to claim killing Nyn or Verbal then either 80 is a vig or scum had two kills (which would be less basic than an odd night vig)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

eh, it's 50/50 that an odd number night vig would be "basic" 

I'm nto going to game the mod though. IF nobody wants to claim killing Nyn or Verbal then either 80 is a vig or scum had two kills (which would be less basic than an odd night vig)

I've never mod a game before I am just asking. 80 tends to make up "roles" in quite a few games. 

In that case you're skimming.  I gave a breakdown on how that happened.  I contributed to the Nolder lynch, but was not the one who derailed the Spoot lynch, nor was I the momentum vote.  

Actually, you were, it's been repeatedly pointed out to you.

unvote

vote 80

Fine.  In that case, I'm at L-2, so I'll reveal.

I'm a Vig who can only shoot on "odd-numbered" nights.  I shot Verbal on N1 for the lulz. 

I get to shoot again on N3, if I live that long.  

Had a feeling that was you.

But let's see if someone counters.

unvote

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fiiiiiine.  I'll let you guys have this one.  I take responsibility for Nolder's lynching.  Now let's kill Stark, k?

What's your reasoning again? Don't use JiF's case either. You haven't built or tried to build a case on any player all game.

at least my vote on you was based on bad play, and i laid out reasons, on top of more than 1.

you have JiF as scum and you vote spoot / you were the momentum vote on Nolder and you blame Decker and you straight out lied about it, then played like you didn't know the VC was wrong / you wanted the speed/blind lynch of gata / and you claim at L-2 Vig, who shot Verb for lulz. 

If you're town you are the scummiest town. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I didn't defend myself. What am I supposed to say. "JiF you're wrong"... blah blah... I'm VT. I laid out the reasons and posts why I thought 80 was scum. Not too much I can say to defend my reasoning other than I laid it out there in a few posts.

I was posting my reasoning for 80 while you were using the "well Stark has voted a lot of inactives", which were in the first 48 hours of real life game play to try to get some reactions and activity.  

At the end of D1 I was in the middle of the spoot train and I would have kept voting him, but the decker/80- jumping onto Nolder changed the spoot lynch, also the fact that you just sat on voting for yourself following LK. You and LK could have helped lynch spoot at the end of D1.

^^This sounds like either caught scum or frustrated townie.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

What's your reasoning again? Don't use JiF's case either. You haven't built or tried to build a case on any player all game.

at least my vote on you was based on bad play, and i laid out reasons, on top of more than 1.

you have JiF as scum and you vote spoot / you were the momentum vote on Nolder and you blame Decker and you straight out lied about it, then played like you didn't know the VC was wrong / you wanted the speed/blind lynch of gata / and you claim at L-2 Vig, who shot Verb for lulz. 

If you're town you are the scummiest town.  

OMGUS!

9 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Last game Verb wanted to win an auction hoping it’s a gun to shoot 80 with 

In a roundabout way the claim checks out 

- Pecker

We've shot each other approximately 6 times apiece in all the years of JN Mafia, IIRC.

It probably goes against the spirit of the game and such to do that, but damn if it isn't fun.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Yes, actually, that is how this game is usually played.  But since we're currently playing in the lazy era of mafia, it's understood you didnt respond.  The bigger point was, nobody did.  I posted a ton of observations, none of it was commented on by a single person yet half the game is complaining about participation, specifically my participation level. 

Yes, I could have helped.  But I legit fell asleep before checking in at deadline.  

And also, you voting inactives was part of the equation.  You were also kind of tripping over your FOS meter...players were in, then they were out, then they were in, then they were out, which is fine, that's mafia but you lack conviction this game.  

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I was just about to vote 80 until that obviously ? ? reveal. I like JiF here. I like CTM here. I trust Nolder like I trust ??. My strategy of reading little and thinking even less is paying off. If @HessStation was playing I could follow my spirit animal, but right now I have a few guides and I feel good. I’ll vote however Jif and CTM are going. 

Gross.

Dude's not even trying.  Burying votes.

I would have done this but then I didnt so I'm just not going to do anything at all except the same thing I've been doing over and over again. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Great 1st question.  Yes and no.  I'd go further but if 80 is telling the truth, then I'm not doing scums work for them.

You are pinging because you're not playing.  You've been focused on inactives and just saying stuff with no conviction. FOS the whole game.  That's faux participation.

Why wouldnt he pull the trigger?

And how does his claim have anything to do with bussing? 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I had/have 80 pegged as scum or SK (he claimed Vig) based on his gameplay and his voting. He has voted for every player in the game except for:

Krack/LK

His claim is whatever atm.

You're all over the place.  You're asking if there is a basic game yet you have him pegged as SK?  That's not basic.

You claimed he's bussing his team but you point out who he hasnt voted for. 

Your throwing shade to his claim but nobody has countered.

Stark's logic is all over the place. 

How could I be scum?  Do you think Crusher gave scum 2 kills in a game called "Basic as F**k Mafia?"

Or do you think I'm scum that would be stupid enough to take credit for a NK on Verbal?  Who shot Nyn in that case?

I'm either Vig or SK.  Those are the only 2 options you can peg me with.  Unless you're waiting on a counter that's not going to come.

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're all over the place.  You're asking if there is a basic game yet you have him pegged as SK?  That's not basic.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:51 PM, Chimp the Pimp said:

Welcome to this Chimps Basic as F*ck mafia. Now don;t be confused, this isn't necessarily a basic game just Basic as F*ck Mafia.  No weird game mechanics and nothing to take away from teh goodness that is mafia. We got roles and stuff but nothing you haven't seen before. This is a vote kill a motherf*cker till they  is dead game. No hybrid nothing. Just vote people to death please. Im not setting any deadlines until you guys let me down. Im hoping you guys just vote the piss outta everyone, get your majority and then death!!!

Rules?

You all know how to play maifa so just play this Chimps mafia. All normal rules apply (like unvote to change your vote) and if you break these rules I will mod kill you and then Crusher will give you a month off the board as a reminder to NOT **** WITH THE CHIMP PIMP! Ya'll dig?  Crusher will be my bitch and do vote counts.

Pm's are out and here are the players.

1. Spoot

2. NYN- Town cop, shot N1

3. CTM

4. Nolder (replaced Gata)-

5. J80

6.Verbal-Vanilla Town, decapitated N1

7. Stark

8. Nolder- lynch D1, Vanilla Town. 

9. Deckerfan.

10.  JiF

11. Krak

12. Lizzie-

GAME ON..... With twelve player it takes seven to lynch.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Great 1st question.  Yes and no.  I'd go further but if 80 is telling the truth, then I'm not doing scums work for them.

You are pinging because you're not playing.  You've been focused on inactives and just saying stuff with no conviction. FOS the whole game.  That's faux participation.

Why wouldnt he pull the trigger?

And how does his claim have anything to do with bussing? 

Your saying I'm not playing, yet after I voted you and CTM to try to get game play (all in the first 48 hours of real time) I started to target in on 80 and spoot based on their play around gata, 80's lies about the momentum votes etc... and I was in on spoot until the end of D1. Who at this point is probably my next best guess based on game play other than LK who know would follow you or CTM, which says I don't really want to try to play but I'm here.

Pointed out the 80 stuff to start D2. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was asking the question is an odd night Vig legit for a basic game. The SK comment is because 80 has legit lied in multiple games about roles and has bussed. POINT, HE IS A KNOWN LIAR, so my logical thought was he may have shot VERB but his role could be open to another shooting role. This is me saying I don't fully trust 80 and those are options, at this point of what I think he could be - or - he's just playing a bad town game. I unvoted him, I am not throwing shade at his claim, but to him in general, only because I have seen him do similar things in many games and keep in mind I have only played in a few.

I don't know enough about game set-ups in general as I have never ran a game. I was asking questions if its legit that an odd night Vig be in a basic game

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Stark's logic is all over the place. 

How could I be scum?  Do you think Crusher gave scum 2 kills in a game called "Basic as F**k Mafia?"

Or do you think I'm scum that would be stupid enough to take credit for a NK on Verbal?  Who shot Nyn in that case?

I'm either Vig or SK.  Those are the only 2 options you can peg me with.  Unless you're waiting on a counter that's not going to come.

and you are literally just copying and pasting whatever JiF says. 

Well the counter won't come from me... I am VT I also unvoted you after you claimed.

Archived