Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, JiF said:

- floating that 80 and I are orchestrating votes is absurd.  Especially considering this on the heels of explaining how much 80 loves bussing people, for no apparent reason.

You cant be lynched fast enough and quite frankly, I have no idea how you're not dead right now after this display. 

I will explain since, well, I have had to all day.

Its absurd and out of the question according to you, but...

80 loves to say he has roles / abilities he does not. It would be completely possible for him to bring that up to you in a QT and then you 2 use that to shield yourselves from any votes. Because basic mafia common sense says you don't lynch a power role.  80 claiming Vig that can only shoot on "odd" nights would be perfect since there is really no way to VET him after Night Actions  since he is saying he can't shoot tonight. This gives scum team another town kill which would be 4 dead townies out of 12 players. Then scum gets a NK and that puts town down 5 players.

Leaving 7 players which, now that I think of it could be the end of the game, depending on how many scum are in the game. If its 4 game is over. If its 3 and SK there's 1 more day? 

Why wouldn't that makes sense? I tend to overthink the way people would play or try to set-up moves down the road. I just want to know why this would be absurd? 

I will explain since, well, I have had to all day.
Its absurd and out of the question according to you, but...
80 loves to say he has roles / abilities he does not. It would be completely possible for him to bring that up to you in a QT and then you 2 use that to shield yourselves from any votes. Because basic mafia common sense says you don't lynch a power role.  80 claiming Vig that can only shoot on "odd" nights would be perfect since there is really no way to VET him after Night Actions  since he is saying he can't shoot tonight. This gives scum team another town kill which would be 4 dead townies out of 12 players. Then scum gets a NK and that puts town down 5 players.
Leaving 7 players which, now that I think of it could be the end of the game, depending on how many scum are in the game. If its 4 game is over. If its 3 and SK there's 1 more day? 
Why wouldn't that makes sense? I tend to overthink the way people would play or try to set-up moves down the road. I just want to know why this would be absurd? 

Because why on earth would I claim Verbals death as scum, knowing there were 2 deaths that night? And claim Vig in the process? What if a Vig had shot Nyn? He’d know I was lying and counter.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 2/9/2019 at 4:38 PM, The Crusher said:

Verbal had his head hacked completely off and thrown into a garbage can. He was ....

Vanilla Town 

Nyn was shot in her head and thankfully it was a painless quick death. She was...

Town Cop

It is now Day 2. With 10 alive it takes six to lynch. No deadline. 

So 80 shot Verb huh. Funny Nyn is the one that got shot

On 2/9/2019 at 4:38 PM, The Crusher said:

Verbal had his head hacked completely off and thrown into a garbage can. He was ....

Vanilla Town 

Nyn was shot in her head and thankfully it was a painless quick death. She was...

Town Cop

It is now Day 2. With 10 alive it takes six to lynch. No deadline. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

So 80 shot Verb huh. Funny Nyn is the one that got shot

I can put facts like this out an not 1 person comments. 

5 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

who'd you protect? 

I self protected N1.  I was leaning towards Nyn but the way she switched to Nolder and she basically said well if no one wants to lynch Gata ( I think ) then I’ll vote Nolder. 

That made me re-think protecting her. There was no other real read for me which is why I was pushing for more activity from everyone. 

Someone should at least UNVOTE until everyone can come into the game and you can see that I am the Doc

On 2/8/2019 at 5:04 PM, Nynaeve said:

If people are not going to go gata...

unvote

vote nolder

He never really makes sense to me so i thought maybs he was just being lolnolder... but I feel like he's passed the line of it just being normal dense nold.

Will prolly be open to lynch decker too. Not sold on him being scum but he's been useless anyhow so yeah.

This was the post that made me change my mind on protecting Nyn. 

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

l don’t know in some games it’s literal and others it’s not. does it not seem odd that it clearly says Nyn shot - Verb head jacked off

IDK?

1 minute ago, Stark said:

This was the post that made me change my mind on protecting Nyn. 

ok

I self protected N1.  I was leaning towards Nyn but the way she switched to Nolder and she basically said well if no one wants to lynch Gata ( I think ) then I’ll vote Nolder. 

That made me re-think protecting her. There was no other real read for me which is why I was pushing for more activity from everyone. 

Someone should at least UNVOTE until everyone can come into the game and you can see that I am the Doc

Beginning.

OK yeah Nyn was leading at the end of the day ... wondered about that ... she got night killed last game i saw even when she was busy and inactive

the mindset of -> wow, power role claim should be clear because setup fits the claim ... that makes me uneasy ... but it always has ... now, not your claim, but the watcher one and the tendency to believe them at face value ... However, when masons claim, they sometimes get lynched anyways to clear the other remaining mason ... how can anyone come to the conclusion that your potentially a town doc without a flip? i liked that game here where claiming was against the rules LOL ... tinfoil, what if the spoot thing and how incredulous he was about 80 being a vig (he must be SK because of my role! etc.) was premeditated

on another note, theyll vote u anyways ... it really doesnt matter what i do with my vote; ive been on every single wrong lynch on JN ... also look at the You Changed The Momentum Thats Scummy or wE Need Your Flip For Info posts against 80 pecker etc. today LOL ... zzzzzzzzzzz

e.g., 80 didnt even wait for me to post one word in my last game when scum left me alive until endgame ... bam, wake up to check game and think about posting someting ... oops already hammered your dead LOL, why bother ... theyve made up their minds ... if town theres no way to prove your  alignment at this stage in some apparently power heavy standard game where there are all these power claims, so what is there to wait for ... look at the premature victory laps ... theyve decided and  theyll get whatever they want whether by drowning people out or pressuring until they cave at the eventual deadline

End.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Grasping at straws.

Be proud, you’re part of your first successful lynch!  Once @Spoot-Face @CTM @Krak @Nolder 

Lets do this!!!

Grasping at straws? Why are you trying to rush to get this lynch. There is no DL and half the game isn’t even around to counter.  

Any other game this is usually the standard play. You can always just re vote if proven 

Grasping at straws? Why are you trying to rush to get this lynch. There is no DL and half the game isn’t even around to counter.  

Any other game this is usually the standard play. You can always just re vote if proven 

theres no way to prove anything its d2 and of what is known nothing was stopped and no one watched u or anything 

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

IDK?

ok

Beginning.

OK yeah Nyn was leading at the end of the day ... wondered about that ... she got night killed last game i saw even when she was busy and inactive

the mindset of -> wow, power role claim should be clear because setup fits the claim ... that makes me uneasy ... but it always has ... now, not your claim, but the watcher one and the tendency to believe them at face value ... However, when masons claim, they sometimes get lynched anyways to clear the other remaining mason ... how can anyone come to the conclusion that your potentially a town doc without a flip? i liked that game here where claiming was against the rules LOL ... tinfoil, what if the spoot thing and how incredulous he was about 80 being a vig (he must be SK because of my role! etc.) was premeditated

on another note, theyll vote u anyways ... it really doesnt matter what i do with my vote; ive been on every single wrong lynch on JN ... also look at the You Changed The Momentum Thats Scummy or wE Need Your Flip For Info posts against 80 pecker etc. today LOL ... zzzzzzzzzzz

e.g., 80 didnt even wait for me to post one word in my last game when scum left me alive until endgame ... bam, wake up to check game and think about posting someting ... oops already hammered your dead LOL, why bother ... theyve made up their minds ... if town theres no way to prove your  alignment at this stage in some apparently power heavy standard game where there are all these power claims, so what is there to wait for ... look at the premature victory laps ... theyve decided and  theyll get whatever they want whether by drowning people out or pressuring until they cave at the eventual deadline

End.

I get your point about getting voted if the whole game was active. You think there is not 1 scum voting me? You think JiF would be hurrying for a lynch and not waiting to see if anyone counters me? 

- end 

town deserves to lose

Archived