Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

Just now, deckerfan said:

theres no way to prove anything its d2 and of what is known nothing was stopped and no one watched u or anything 

Is there really a watcher or a Vig. We don’t know anything. And half the game sitting out doesn’t do anything for us.  

Pro town move would be to get me off L-1 and make sure that the other players have a chance to counter, which they won’t. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I get your point about getting voted if the whole game was active. You think there is not 1 scum voting me? You think JiF would be hurrying for a lynch and not waiting to see if anyone counters me? 

- end 

town deserves to lose

Hahahahaha 

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

I get your point about getting voted if the whole game was active. You think there is not 1 scum voting me? You think JiF would be hurrying for a lynch and not waiting to see if anyone counters me? 

- end 

town deserves to lose

u think JIF is scum for srure? i followed ur reads after u flipped town last game iirc ... actually i think u were confirmed town in game ... if anyone counters is probably irrelevant when no one knows if a town doc exists ... i followed along casually for today's posts, will read later and if they dont lynch me just yet or end the game early ill follow the dead's reads at endgame situations like i did with that other game ... dunno what else to do.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, what?

Ballsy move if scum.

I can't wait to see what people say about this.

This game has gone from being lazy and boring to total ******* nuts in a single day.

And how is it ballsy?  He’s been setting this up for pages.  It’s the easiet thing to cling to if your flailing scum and he legit fished for it to try and set up counter claim and once he couldn’t he revealed.  It’s lolololololo

21 minutes ago, Krak said:

Here - barely. 

Remind me to never again mix tequila and twinkies

1% Mother > 100% Son

actually nvm i get now why he wants to wait for a potential counter or whatever ... but if he knows there wont be one regardless of his alignment, then ... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this game ... ive unvoted every time at l-1 save for maybe one time I think ... i dont like making decisions. picking restaurants is similar.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

And how is it ballsy?  He’s been setting this up for pages.  It’s the easiet thing to cling to if your flailing scum and he legit fished for it to try and set up counter claim and once he couldn’t he revealed.  It’s lolololololo

i dont remember anyone here ever claiming vt then changing in a few hours

I don't want to be the one to hammer the doc. Let's at least let the rest of the game see his claim before we hammer him. He's not going anywhere.

So you wanted to string up the uncountered Vig without a moments hesitation but want to slow play things with the fake Doc? Awesome.

I love Mafia.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't want to be the one to hammer the doc. Let's at least let the rest of the game see his claim before we hammer him. He's not going anywhere.

Lol this is going to go down as an embarrassing day for you my friend.

Unless your his teammate...

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

hey its a full house tonight except nolder, even my lovely mom whom i have never met is here with tequila (ill just take a coca cola please) and twinkies

Mom might have passed out from the tequila.  Or gagged on a Twinkie. Cuz she gone! 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you wanted to string up the uncountered Vig without a moments hesitation but want to slow play things with the fake Doc? Awesome.

I love Mafia.

No actually I immediately UNVOTE you. It’s not out of your play style to make something up. I respected the claim. But also pointed out that is something you would do even if not a “gimped Vig”

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I love Mafia.

I’m fake Doc and your uncountered Vig. Right. I can’t be uncountered Doc . Makes sense

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I loved his “I thought about Nyn” too.  That’s was an adorable town plea.  He was going to leave himself open on N1 because she made a vote change?  Lmfao 

It’s what happened. I legit thought about it. There wasn’t enough play otherwise. 

Archived