Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you wanted to string up the uncountered Vig without a moments hesitation but want to slow play things with the fake Doc? Awesome.

I mulled over wanting to lynch you for hours before I posted.

I'm still trying to figure this sh*t out, it's nuts.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Basic as f*ck yes. Basic game ? No! Chimp was trying to make a fun mafia game playing mafia and not obscure game effects that takes from teh goodness that is the mafia. 

Chimp Pimp knows how to get erect better than anyone! 

5 hours ago, Stark said:

When the deadline was posted for D1 I did switch to try to target scum. Spoot was my target and I would have stayed voting him, but the end of the day the option was go random or me hammer Nolder

So why not vote for Spoot D2?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Is that so, Mr. VT who wasn’t role fishing for the role he eventually claimed? 

What logical reason would I claim anything other that Vanilla until I absolutely had to. Makes no sens. Just like 80 claiming at L-2 with hardly any activity and all veteran players. Then on top of it in the scene from Night actions. Nyn was shot. Verb had his head hacked off. 

Doesn’t seem off to you at all. 

Yeah I commented on you as the doc because if you answered in anyway that was implying you were I was going to call you out. 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I mulled over wanting to lynch you for hours before I posted.

I'm still trying to figure this sh*t out, it's nuts.

What’s to figure out.  Look at the post I just made and repeat that yourself.  

It’s like he’s giving me the lob pass I finally throw down and hang on the rim in the final game vs King and Duck before I lose Gloria for being a degenerate gambler.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

What logical reason would I claim anything other that Vanilla until I absolutely had to. Makes no sens. Just like 80 claiming at L-2 with hardly any activity and all veteran players. Then on top of it in the scene from Night actions. Nyn was shot. Verb had his head hacked off. 

Doesn’t seem off to you at all. 

Yeah I commented on you as the doc because if you answered in anyway that was implying you were I was going to call you out. 

Uh huh tell me more 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Uh huh tell me more 

I can’t you’ve made up your mind. 

80 shoots someone that doesn’t get shot in the scene. Uncountered “gimp” Vig can’t even be vetted tonight if he lives. But I’m the fake Doc. 

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to say, reading JiF's confidence throughout this is swaying me.

This is starting to feel like we have our old Batman back.

Really want to hear from CTM and Nolder before I bet on JiF.

That’s what a teammate who doesn’t really want to lynch his partner would say. 

Just now, JiF said:

That’s what a teammate who doesn’t really want to lynch his partner would say. 

Or a scum player that really wants to hurry up and get the game to lylo 

you can’t even let people want to have a chance to hear any other players could counter, which they can’t. 

Just now, Stark said:

I can’t you’ve made up your mind. 

80 shoots someone that doesn’t get shot in the scene. Uncountered “gimp” Vig can’t even be vetted tonight if he lives. But I’m the fake Doc. 

If it makes it feel better to just say you’re not the doc instead of fake doc than that’s ok too. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

What’s to figure out.  Look at the post I just made and repeat that yourself.  

It’s like he’s giving me the lob pass I finally throw down and hang on the rim in the final game vs King and Duck before I lose Gloria for being a degenerate gambler.

To be honest, it's kinda hard to read what he's been posting. I just can't follow it.

Just now, Stark said:

Or a scum player that really wants to hurry up and get the game to lylo 

you can’t even let people want to have a chance to hear any other players could counter, which they can’t. 

Oh that’s a good one.  I technically don’t have a choice but I’d like to celebrate before I fall asleep. It’s rewarding to put my head on my pillow and know I’m the greatest of all time.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

If it makes it feel better to just say you’re not the doc instead of fake doc than that’s ok too. 

Lol. And you don’t even consider it. Your begging for me to hurry up and get lynched. That is as much a scum/bad town play as there is. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I don’t know the lyrics. Just the title. “ Big fat monkey penis in the air” he co-write it with his first cousin on his mama side Chimp Bone 1. 

I don't even want to know the kind of  ads I'd get if I googled that.

Lol. And you don’t even consider it. Your begging for me to hurry up and get lynched. That is as much a scum/bad town play as there is. 

What am I not considering?  That the guy who claimed VT, and then tried to roll fish out of me that I was the Doc, then decided to claim Doc, is actually the Doc? 

Then yes.  I’m not going to give that a seconds chance of consideration and the quicker the better.

I’m a hustler baby and in honor of the chimp, when I know I know, no need to wait to celebrate. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What am I not considering?  That the guy who claimed VT, and then tried to roll fish out of me that I was the Doc, then decided to claim Doc, is actually the Doc? 

So would you claim your role honestly at L2 in this game? I said vt because i didn’t think I was in danger still town but I didn’t want to hard claim until necessary. 

The guy that won’t consider he may be wrong and wants to hurry up and lynch me and put the game at possible LYLO. 

I know your mind is made up. 

So would you claim your role honestly at L2 in this game? I said vt because i didn’t think I was in danger still town but I didn’t want to hard claim until necessary. 

The guy that won’t consider he may be wrong and wants to hurry up and lynch me and put the game at possible LYLO. 

I know your mind is made up. 

Actually; you went from VT, to role fishing for Doc, to claiming you didn’t actually role fish, to then pump faking a role, the then finally revealing the role you were role fishing for.

lol

Archived